Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Revutty

May be Didhun have a backstory . We need to wait and watch. 

I hope they show a backstory, no one is born villain

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

The performances are really good in the show, specially Kamya, she's a senior actor and has played villains before. She was so good as Sindoora but as didun she's so scary. She will remain till the end of the show. Hope her backstory is shown where she was a positive woman who wanted to fly but cruel world made her negative. ๐Ÿ™„ Didun' s character is really a menacing villain if shown right 

Kamya told in her interview that Didun will not have any compulsions. So she must be a black character.

Sshesha thumbnail

The way people were manhandling her from being a bad area was so sad. It's not her fault she's a child of protima.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญpoor neerja 

But I think after leap , her childhood friend will become a paramour of her husband ๐Ÿ˜ฆ as it's shown she's already being groomed by didun ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜จ and babban will become a villain too as he will like neerja and will try to separate her from her husband, this really is so scary to to watch ๐Ÿ™„ it's not for faint hearted viewers. I was so angry when didun was teaching her dance. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ก

But it was weird for the school not to allow kid without her father and asking how she doesn't have a father. That was stupid from those people.

Exactly. Rajveer's character name is Abeer and the child who helped Neerja is also Abeer. Next week, Neerja will go to Abeer's house along with Chakri and Babban. Vibha and Ayub's characters get introduced there.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Kamya told in her interview that Didun will not have any compulsions. So she must be a black character.

Hmm....they could have shown white to grey to dark to complete black ๐Ÿ™„

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

But it was weird for the school not to allow kid without her father and asking how she doesn't have a father. That was stupid from those people.

Exactly. Rajveer's character name is Abeer and the child who helped Neerja is also Abeer. Next week, Neerja will go to Abeer's house along with Chakri and Babban. Vibha and Ayub's characters get introduced there.

They would have allowed her but she told where she lives no one has father, that's what instigated their curiosity. 

I am surprised principal allowed her admission. I thought he would do it after getting favours from protima.๐Ÿคข๐ŸคฎThat would have been more realistic though, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ž

Sshesha thumbnail

They would have allowed her but she told where she lives no one has father, that's what instigated their curiosity. 

I am surprised principal allowed her admission. I thought he would do it after getting favours from protima.๐Ÿคข๐ŸคฎThat would have been more realistic though, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ž

Yes that's true.

It would have been realistic but TV is not that bold. Since Protima had paid the fees, Neerja will go school normally.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Yes that's true.

It would have been realistic but TV is not that bold. Since Protima had paid the fees, Neerja will go school normally.

Fees won't stop that guy ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sshesha thumbnail
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Please watch this show..

.kaafi alag hein .

Tune update itna khubsoorat likha hai, Revu. Jaroor dekhungi

Thanks ๐Ÿค—for tagging me dear. Pehale promos dekhe the par baad mein main bhool gayee thee 

Sshesha thumbnail

Neerja turns into a girl of 20 today. I thought Neerja will remain small for 2 weeks but leap comes after one week itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xheTBRqfg-Q