Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I seriously dislike such misleading feedbacks given to makers by this forum!

Since day one everyone be like it's not a love story han tho this show doesn't even have a love story of NeiVika, Neil till date didn't get a single promo or any importance! We don't even get NeiVika scenes, wohi repetitive two three minutes of NeiVika! How can you even blame NeiVika for TRP dropping? DJ-Koel, Nikhil Miraya, Gargi Dhanraj even Prem Bhoomi and Arjun Simone love story got more importance in this show smiley35 But blame NeiVika pe jayega when we NeiVika fans don't even get to see their new scenes. This forum sucks!

wait is this the trp of revelation track? I thought this was of the last week where Isha and Makkhi's shaadi nuisancesmiley37

@r: even I'm tired of hearing this thing. If NeiVika don't deserve romantic scenes cuz this ain't a romance show, then Makkhi/DJ and his girlfriends too DON'T deserve the scenes they get. What's wrong in accepting a simple fact that half of the audience is here for the romance? No body gives a f to what the main theme is of the show cuz it's GONE and the essence is RUINEDsmiley11

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I don't know kis track ka TRP hai, I don't even watch full episodes since this shittttt Yukti track has started. I just watch few selective scenes specifically if there is any NeiVika scene, hell I even don't watch some NeiVika scenes too because NeiVika is sooo one sided that it's all about Yuvika! No consideration for Neil at all. The less I say about this is better!

BUT IN THIS FORUM people are soooo insensitive towards NEIVIKA FANS that they thinks they can always bring this is not love story card to us, arreh Bhai NOT everyone watches this show for TIME PASS, some watches for a good love story too along with the whole plot. Mere pass itna time nehi ki main Vanshaj dekhke pass karu, I MAKE TIME for this show because I genuinely love NeiVika and I don't deserve such comments for that.

Tum log dekhoooo na Ruhi DB KABIR Chuha Billi jishko dekhna hai, why unnecessarily trolling the feelings of NeiVika FANS?

I DO WATCH VANSHAJ for NEIVIKA and dare anyone troll that for any freaking entertainment!

I don't visit the forum much ever since Yukti drama began. So I only check the tags sometimes.
Don't let anyone make you feel inferior or low for being a hopeless romantic. Yahan aur bhi bahot log hai who are watching this show for NeiVika. And we all are allowed to have our own reasons for watching this show. Even I started watching Vanshaj because Neil/NeiVika were interesting to me.

In fact I get trolled by my non-Vanshaj friends for crying about the lack of ss for NeiVika with the same reason, "romance is not what this show is about"
Bhakh! mereko koi fark nahi padta. We know what are priorities are and we should never be ashamed of our priorities.

Ignore maro hatred kosmiley1

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Wow, genuinely shocked by the rise 💀💀 who are these people liking the bhoot storyline 💀💀 isse zyada darawne aur believable to mohole ki aunites Ki dahar Hoti hai💀💀

People actually like Drama. smiley36 Jaisa bhi ho. When it's gets too goody/mushy/pretentious it goes down like we saw.

Sab shows ka niche/plot hota hai. smiley36

Vanshaj me Jab bhi proper drama hota hai it increases.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

DT NOTE

If anyone feels offended by any of the posts then please use the report button. This is a digital forum where people come to share their thoughts which can be simillar / different than yours , please don't lose your valuable time , energy and mental peace in getting into conflicts with people having diametrically opposed veiws

Plus I-F COC prohibits any kind of personal attacks (be it direct or indirect) voilation of which will earn you a increase in WL

Lastly this is a TRP discussion thread and there is a general discussion thread for chats so locking this thread temporarily....whomever wants to post the TRP's for next week kindly PM me and i would unlock this thread for you

Regards

Vanshaj DT

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 3 months ago

I think pete opened it

This TRP is before Chinki's entry right

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 3 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

I think pete opened it

This TRP is before Chinki's entry right

Yes. smiley36https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1801139552968683726?t=L4dje0l3dfwOU1babx7YUg&s=19

LMAO. smiley37

Huge drop. People absolutely hated the Chinki track and dragging too much. I told you guys it won't work because IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. It was stupid and absurd. Baaki jaisa bhi tha Even If ultra dark, it made sense.

This time Cricket is also not a factor because matches start at 8.

This Chinki track is so stupid it absolutely makes no sense to anyone except Anjali fans who are happy with max screen space to her. smiley37smiley39

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Yes. smiley36https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1801139552968683726?t=L4dje0l3dfwOU1babx7YUg&s=19

LMAO. smiley37

Huge drop. People absolutely hated the Chinki track and dragging too much. I told you guys it won't work because IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. It was stupid and absurd. Baaki jaisa bhi tha Even If ultra dark, it made sense.

This Chinki track is so stupid it absolutely makes no sense to anyone except Anjali fans who are happy with max screen space to her. smiley37smiley39

Now this is good , this means that Chinki track would wrap up soonsmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LMAO. smiley37

Kya baat hai....accha drop hua haismiley36

I have to say...they deserved this drop...smiley37

Kuch bhi dikha rahe the ....

I hope makers mend their way aur kuch accha dikhaye.... something that made sense at least...smiley36