How many of you planning to quit this show post hc leaves?

Poll

How many of you quit this show if HC leaves?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

I watch this show for HC lol. 

I doubt he’ll leave and if he does they might warp up the show by October or bring in gen 4 which seems like a low possibility. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I doubt he’ll leave and if he does they might warp up the show by October or bring in gen 4 which seems like a low possibility. 

Same here but I don't see anything for him post seeing this promo. I am planning to quit can't tolerate this crap 😂

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Here only for HC ❤️ 

The things this guy makes me watch❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: shrutiraina007

Here only for HC ❤️ 

The things this guy makes me watch❤️

🤗

I am here only for HC and Abhimanyu!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Sadly I’m here till eternity no quitting for me 🥺

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fans have already quit. 

2.1 trp

Do not know the demography of the audience but after mandir drama the current generation did not get a fresh fanbase.

As of now DKP is more interested in Episode count.

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

The only way HC can stay on

1. Abhira reunite

2. New FL - This is not possible since the story is about Akshara. 

The PH with the new promo and the insta post has made it obvious that going forward it will be Akshnav. Once the Abhir custody track is done - 1-2 months, Abhimanyu does not have a story without Akshara. So what is HC going to stay in the show for? Arohi? With Abhinav being introduced Arohi's screen time has been reduced drastically too. The PH is pretty much telling everyone today that Akshara will choose Abhinav and Abhinav is not leaving, So unless Harshad stays on as a side actor (like Kairav), we have to accept that HC is leaving

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I won’t care if he leaves!!

It’s not like AbhiM is doing much in the show these days anyway

they are just inserting him into situations forcefully like being muskan’s brother 

what was the point of that 🙄

Exactly. I want HC to stay for himself cause he has mentioned not being able to get good roles and being out of work isn't great (I hate that such talented people have to go through stuff like that). But as Abhi, his role has ended. I kind of wished they turned him negative so he could play the villain in Akshnav's life. I would have still watched that, but instead, they are just making him a supporting character, and it's a little awkward right now, but beyond that, he has no role. 

I am guessing he will get Abhir's custody, but then Abhir will miss his parents too much, so he will give him up. Arohi and Ruhi might also be mean to Abhir. Or Akshnav gets cliffed, and Abhi takes care of both the kids.