How many of you planning to quit this show post hc leaves? - Page 4

Poll

How many of you quit this show if HC leaves?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

He doesn't need to have skills or proper education since Akshara herself doesn't seem to care much about those things either.....she barely scraped through her law exam after studying for 6 years, as we saw. And looks like all that law studying was still useless for the actual custody case which she seems to have lost. So ultimately these things are moot in the case of these two. 

Yes, it's quite clear these two are never going to be effortless or fun together but if makers are determined to centralize the story around them, they need to find other things for them to bond over beyond just Abhir and household stuff. That is not going to sustain a show's storyline because it is beyond mundane, even more so when the pair in question has no chemistry.

Chemistry ka toh nahi pta ji. Par Maths kar sakte hain, woh kya hai na ji main theri simple si ladki, chemistry samjh nahi aati

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actors care about money and work not what's happening in the story or what online fans have to say lol. They don't contribute to his livelihood. He's been in the business for so long he knows only TRP audience matter and they are at number 2. And it's not like AbhiM has been shown a complete villain compared to AbhiN the hero which usually happens when the first ML leaves so his character too is safe. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Quick query why can't Abhir be the legacy kid for a change? 

Why female lead hi 🤔

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

I wish I could stop Watching but I’m doomed to stay here and suffer for eternity.I have been watching this torture since 2009 first I see Naitik disappear Then Kartik Now I will have to see injustice against Abhimanyu if he disappears too then I’m destined to watch Abhiraj Kukreja..

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Same here but I don't see anything for him post seeing this promo. I am planning to quit can't tolerate this crap 😂

Agree! 

More than the promo, I felt bad for AkNav scenes today! how much she will pamper him like a child?

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

Exactly. I want HC to stay for himself cause he has mentioned not being able to get good roles and being out of work isn't great (I hate that such talented people have to go through stuff like that). But as Abhi, his role has ended. I kind of wished they turned him negative so he could play the villain in Akshnav's life. I would have still watched that, but instead, they are just making him a supporting character, and it's a little awkward right now, but beyond that, he has no role. 

I am guessing he will get Abhir's custody, but then Abhir will miss his parents too much, so he will give him up. Arohi and Ruhi might also be mean to Abhir. Or Akshnav gets cliffed, and Abhi takes care of both the kids.

I like the idea!

Even now in the show, both kids are looking good with Abhi only! both the kids had good amount of scenes with him only!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Quick query why can't Abhir be the legacy kid for a change? 

Why female lead hi 🤔

lol…that’s up to the writers 😂.. but traditionally they’ve made the girls take the legacy forward..maybe because it falls on women to see to the family dynamics 🤷🏻‍♀️

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NomadicWonders

Sorry, may be I have missed something as haven’t seen IF since last night. Why are you all talking abt HC leaving? 

This is what I posted on another thread abt promo. 

——

💃💃 Beginning of AkshNav End 💃💃 

I liked the promo. Don’t know how it will play out in the show, because I didn’t understand where the Kanoon part came back from again. I was under impression custody battle is done and dusted. 

But one thing is for sure, this will seal the deal now. Don’t think Ak-Nav’s relation can sustain without Abhir. If it does, they will have my blessing and finally I can exist the show. If not 💃💃 

————

This is last part of this track IMO and I don’t think it will go AkshNav way, infact this could break AkshNav. They got together and stayed together for Abhir. If he is gone from their equation, it is a real test for them and my prediction is they won’t make it because their foundation is gone. No matter how much coddling Ak does of Nav, it won’t matter. 

Agree with you!

Regarding 1st one seems like a Custody battle back! In the promo, all are in UD! Maybe instead of telling the truth to Abhir, she might give up on case! 

What is the point of Akshara staying with Nav by losing Abhir? 

She made him Patti for Abhir only right? Already with pampering, they made AK char degraded! hope they don't show giving up on Abhir for Nav! 

Now only show lost meaning of true love! in that case rishta ka meaning bhi nahi rahega!

Siri918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I think with the way things have been going, it will be Akshnav's success instead. Just from the characters, I agree that Ak-Nav cannot sustain without Abhir. Nav will likely just break down, and eventually, Ak will get tired of coddling him and worrying about him when she is also going through the same things, and her pain is also important. But.......if they wanted to go the Abhira route then they wouldn't have shown so much stuff for Akshnav. As Abhira's relationship is healing, Akshnav's relationship is moving forward. Ak is back to her old bubbly self, she is teasing Nav, too, they have both emotional and physical intimacy now, and I don't see their relationship as fake anymore. 

Usually, the lead couple faces all the issues. And right now, that is Akshnav. They are facing the issue of Manjari/Abhi telling Nav that Ak, and Abhir belong with them. And I am guessing with the custody as well, they will have more ddp. Abhi has been sidelined and is mostly used as a tool to make Nav feel bad. Ak's issues of lying and hiding will now come in front of Nav as well, but...I am guessing he will handle it better than Abhi in that he will just cry about it. They have the potential for turning this into a parents crying for their child drama which I am sure they will. Abhi will become a villain even though he isn't and eventually, he will give up Abhir cause that's the only thing he can do. Once Akshnav get Abhir back there really isn't anything else left. 

I too felt the same after watching Aknav clips today and the promo! 

They are almost showing that she is not feeling anything for Abhi instead she is advancing towards Nav!

AbhiAk getting normal and AkNav moving forward! 

She is feeling Crying is better than Love! she is falling for his cries and keeps pampering and advancing to clear his insecurities.