How many of you planning to quit this show post hc leaves? - Page 3

Poll

How many of you quit this show if HC leaves?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: lagjagale

There are two ways this can go. Either Akshnav will bond over them missing Abhir, wanting him back, and fighting for him...or they will fall apart cause Nav will likely be engrossed in his own ddp (like during Abhir's surgery), and Ak will be left alone to remain strong for Nav and coddle him.  

Abhira were each other's strength amidst all sorts of nonsense they went through. When they weren't against each other, they were supporting each other and found solace in each other. But.....Akshnav has been replacing Abhira scenes, so I am guessing they can also show the same thing for them. 

They have already shown 6 months of Akshnav being each other's support through various "challenges" like gareebi😆, law exam ki padhaai😆, fear of losing Abhir etc. etc.....so I'm not sure if there is any juice left in showing both of them crying over losing Abhir ki custody.....there isn't anything to show on that front that we haven't already seen them do in the last 6 months of them having a zillion convos about missing Abhir, fighting for Abhir, worrying about him etc. etc. 

If they want to grow their relationship, they need to show them bonding on stuff beyond Abhir and household chores. They can obviously still miss him etc. but if that is the only topic their relationship still stands on, then dunno how that will survive. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They have already shown 6 months of Akshnav being each other's support through various "challenges" like gareebi😆, law exam ki padhaai😆, fear of losing Abhir etc. etc.....so I'm not sure if there is any juice left in showing both of them crying over losing Abhir ki custody.....there isn't anything to show on that front that we haven't already seen them do in the last 6 months of them having a zillion convos about missing Abhir, fighting for Abhir, worrying about him etc. etc. 

If they want to grow their relationship, they need to show them bonding on stuff beyond Abhir and household chores. They can obviously still miss him etc. but if that is the only topic their relationship still stands on, then dunno how that will survive. 

I agree, but that is their relationship. I don't know what more they can show there. I mean, Nav can't really match Ak in anything real, he has no real skills or proper education, and he can't match her energy either. Like yesterday, when Ak was trying to flirt with him and tease him, he just turned it into Bashan of how he is a simple man and can't do hero-type things like break out into a song. Shouldn't he say, I am a simple man, but for you, I will do hero-type things as well, even if I look stupid doing them? Abhi also wasn't a hero-type guy before he met Ak, he didn't dance or anything, and we have seen him evolve into that with Ak. Ak-Abhi's magic is in how effortless and fun they are together. I don't think Akshnav can ever get to that. 

AreYaar thumbnail

I agree, but that is their relationship. I don't know what more they can show there. I mean, Nav can't really match Ak in anything real, he has no real skills or proper education, and he can't match her energy either. Like yesterday, when Ak was trying to flirt with him and tease him, he just turned it into Bashan of how he is a simple man and can't do hero-type things like break out into a song. Shouldn't he say, I am a simple man, but for you, I will do hero-type things as well, even if I look stupid doing them? Abhi also wasn't a hero-type guy before he met Ak, he didn't dance or anything, and we have seen him evolve into that with Ak. Ak-Abhi's magic is in how effortless and fun they are together. I don't think Akshnav can ever get to that. 

He doesn't need to have skills or proper education since Akshara herself doesn't seem to care much about those things either.....she barely scraped through her law exam after studying for 6 years, as we saw. And looks like all that law studying was still useless for the actual custody case which she seems to have lost. So ultimately these things are moot in the case of these two. 

Yes, it's quite clear these two are never going to be effortless or fun together but if makers are determined to centralize the story around them, they need to find other things for them to bond over beyond just Abhir and household stuff. That is not going to sustain a show's storyline because it is beyond mundane, even more so when the pair in question has no chemistry.

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think with the way things have been going, it will be Akshnav's success instead. Just from the characters, I agree that Ak-Nav cannot sustain without Abhir. Nav will likely just break down, and eventually, Ak will get tired of coddling him and worrying about him when she is also going through the same things, and her pain is also important. But.......if they wanted to go the Abhira route then they wouldn't have shown so much stuff for Akshnav. As Abhira's relationship is healing, Akshnav's relationship is moving forward. Ak is back to her old bubbly self, she is teasing Nav, too, they have both emotional and physical intimacy now, and I don't see their relationship as fake anymore. 

Usually, the lead couple faces all the issues. And right now, that is Akshnav. They are facing the issue of Manjari/Abhi telling Nav that Ak, and Abhir belong with them. And I am guessing with the custody as well, they will have more ddp. Abhi has been sidelined and is mostly used as a tool to make Nav feel bad. Ak's issues of lying and hiding will now come in front of Nav as well, but...I am guessing he will handle it better than Abhi in that he will just cry about it. They have the potential for turning this into a parents crying for their child drama which I am sure they will. Abhi will become a villain even though he isn't and eventually, he will give up Abhir cause that's the only thing he can do. Once Akshnav get Abhir back there really isn't anything else left. 

That is going to be the most, for the lack of better word say, tricky part of this track I think. They took Ak’s ckt so far, Abhira seems like impossible and it baffles me that they went this route. 

But if it is Abhira endgame they can flip it by showing Ak had been pretending all along because of her feelings of debt towards Nav. She was doing everything she thought he wanted. How convincing that would be, time will tell if it happens. I can’t imagine they will let Abhira go for Akshnav in other words replace HC with JS for rest of the Gen3. 

NomadicWonders thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

EDT thread plus there are two different threads for today’s promos with polar opposite discussions. 

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why would HC leave lol?

He knows that his character will get importance irrespective of ships because he's a popular, well-paid actor.

Whether he goes on a Jagya from BV tangent or reunites with the FL, he'd would get hype and good money lol

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: jhustju

The only way HC can stay on

1. Abhira reunite

2. New FL - This is not possible since the story is about Akshara. 

The PH with the new promo and the insta post has made it obvious that going forward it will be Akshnav. Once the Abhir custody track is done - 1-2 months, Abhimanyu does not have a story without Akshara. So what is HC going to stay in the show for? Arohi? With Abhinav being introduced Arohi's screen time has been reduced drastically too. The PH is pretty much telling everyone today that Akshara will choose Abhinav and Abhinav is not leaving, So unless Harshad stays on as a side actor (like Kairav), we have to accept that HC is leaving

What happened to Abhinav dying theory? I mean most people know that AbhiRa is endgame and even Abhinav admirer aren't completely in any bubble of AkshNav all the way... But we are just happy that character got the lady love ka love and moments of his happy family.

Very likely that in long run Abhinav's character will phase out (won't believe he is here for long unless he gets whole Khandaan family of his own). Just for a full circle theory Abhimanyu will prove to be loving father for all the kids in the show. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 11 months ago
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

It's not just about Abhir leaving and them having to stay one on one together for the first time in their lives, they will likely also have issues over Kairav-Muskaan related problems ðŸ˜†.

They have barely been shown to have any conversations that didn't revolve around Abhir or their household....lol let's see what common interest they find now to bond over😆

ITV needs common interests to show the couple to realistically be in love? 

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am here only for The Abhi The Manyu The Birla.

The HARSHAD CHOPDA

Baki sab jaye bus mein.....

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know we all have seen this Twitter post. When I watched it today again, It hit me hard. The lines of the song are meant for him alone

Chodo atleast end game tho pata chal gaya.

https://twitter.com/ishqkiyaax/status/1669605702711803904