Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

😂 they have turned many positive characters into negative. Jasmin, angad, mallika, ekam, fake Sartaj etc. There is nothing new for them. Aise toh Abtak show kabka cancel ho jata n Sartaj from the start is shady character according to me. He tried strangled nehmat in hospital without any reason, tried to kiss her forcibly, lied about nehmat being his fiancee literally without even single reason. So he is shady

interesting, but i'm not so sure about sartaj being shady. i mean him attacking nehmat makes sense given that he was just kidnapped by goons and so naturally he'd be on the defense if a stranger comes in front of him. he's very straight forward and doesn't care if he's f*cking about since he holds no meaning to relationships and what not, so the kissing thing is no surprise. and as for the fiancee thing, he obviously was trying to get back at his dad for getting married again, steal the thunder from him and his "new mummy" because he's an *ss like that ðŸ˜† idk to me it makes sense going along the lines of his character

Originally posted by: gibige

The poromos during Advait's entry revealed that Nehmat and Advait were destined to be together, and the makers were promoting Ekleen. So many began watching the show under the impression that they were the endgame. As a result, the popularity of season 2 among viewers increased (the TRPs were between 1.7 and 1.5). However, shortly after Admat marriage, Advait, who had previously been grey, underwent a complete transformation and turned negative. 

Therefore, the people who have watched this show from the beginning understand that the makers are using VD to create some buzz for the show, and Nehmat and Sartaj will not be a couple (VD is doing a special cameo; he is not a part of the permanent cast). Also, now that there is news of a leap happening, there are chances that Sartaj's character might end.

Welp, if Vivian's leaving, I'm out too ðŸ˜† that's too bad, the show doesn't know what they're doing themselves ðŸĪŠ

i saw on IG a reel where sartaj and nehmat are leaving and he was rolling a suitcase so its looks like they're leaving. the previous epeiosde seemed to show a goodbye between ekam and nehmat and at first i was happy, but my gut tells me this is only temporary and after the leap the two will somehow be together again 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

interesting, but i'm not so sure about sartaj being shady. i mean him attacking nehmat makes sense given that he was just kidnapped by goons and so naturally he'd be on the defense if a stranger comes in front of him. he's very straight forward and doesn't care if he's f*cking about since he holds no meaning to relationships and what not, so the kissing thing is no surprise. and as for the fiancee thing, he obviously was trying to get back at his dad for getting married again, steal the thunder from him and his "new mummy" because he's an *ss like that ðŸ˜† idk to me it makes sense going along the lines of his character

no. He strangled nehmat after she admitted him in hospital after knowing that she saved him. Kissing thing is not at all justified. N i understand he hates his father but what's the need to throw ekam's family out of the house? That's why his character is shady

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Welp, if Vivian's leaving, I'm out too ðŸ˜† that's too bad, the show doesn't know what they're doing themselves ðŸĪŠ

i saw on IG a reel where sartaj and nehmat are leaving and he was rolling a suitcase so its looks like they're leaving. the previous epeiosde seemed to show a goodbye between ekam and nehmat and at first i was happy, but my gut tells me this is only temporary and after the leap the two will somehow be together again 

@green : Yes, that's what will happen. If the leap is for few years Nehkam's kid will reunite his/her parents. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I hope Vivian stays in the show until gen leap

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I hope Vivian stays in the show until gen leap

Rumor has it nehmat and sartaj will be in London post the leap. Idk if he's staying on for long, some ppl have mentioned he's only here temporarily for 2-3 months and I think he's been here for 2ish already, but who knows

MochaQueen thumbnail

Rumor has it nehmat and sartaj will be in London post the leap. Idk if he's staying on for long, some ppl have mentioned he's only here temporarily for 2-3 months and I think he's been here for 2ish already, but who knows

His contract was for a cameo but they said it may get extended depending on the trps. But now Twinkle aka Nehmat is quitting the show, so I think it's a gen leap

Originally posted by: la_Reine

His contract was for a cameo but they said it may get extended depending on the trps. But now Twinkle aka Nehmat is quitting the show, so I think it's a gen leap

I saw that too! At this rate just end the whole show ðŸĪĢ

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Irshita

The show was never supposed to revolve around nehmat and ekam. There was puppy love between them and no angst to make the story interesting. 

It was supposed to be nehmat and advait. But the actor chose to quit so they pivoted back to nehmat and ekam. 

Where was it mentioned s? His character and his family part was over. Advait was never supposed to be lead. It is Ekam all through. It is because of Advait Nehkam's chemistry we assumed they are OTP. Had it be actor quitting, the character would have a new actor in it's role. But Advait would never end. It is Nehkam all the way. Even now Nehkam is the end game with Harleen mostly dying or becoming full blown vamp that would try to burn Nehkam in fire.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Where was it mentioned s? His character and his family part was over. Advait was never supposed to be lead. It is Ekam all through. It is because of Advait Nehkam's chemistry we assumed they are OTP. Had it be actor quitting, the character would have a new actor in it's role. But Advait would never end. It is Nehkam all the way. Even now Nehkam is the end game with Harleen mostly dying or becoming full blown vamp that would try to burn Nehkam in fire.

This is my POV. The way they focused on Advait-Nehmat meetings, fights, and kismet connection - it had all the hallmarks of ITV lead couple. During that period they even transferred Mallika's mehndi onto Nehmat's hands and Ekam's screen appearance was reduced to half. Sometime around the end december - the actor started giving interviews on how living in Chandigarh was tough. At the same time - onscreen Advait turned a womanizer AND Nehmat-Ekam flashback scenes started in full force. 3 months later - the actor's contract is up and poof the family disappears. He also had a big well-rounded ITV family with parents, brother, evil aunt etc. Ekam's had no drama-worthy family. It was forced in after Advait's family disappeared. No one knew that Ekam had an extended family - not even nehmat knew he had cousins - someone who has grown up with him. 

Anyway all that's gone. Who knows - i could be completely wrong. Make no difference at this point.    

Even though I have watched 99.99% of the episodes since season 1 day 1 - I have never felt anything or cared for Nehkam. Still don't. Maybe that is why I can't believe these two were originally conceived as the leads of season 2 after the leads' chemistry in season 1.