Why the force on Nehmat and Ekam being together?

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

I only started watching the show because Vivian came on, so I've only been watching since his entry on the show. i read up on what had happened prior on the show's wiki page, and i gotta ask, why the force on having nehmat and ekam together? They suck as a couple!

It's truly been irritating to see. like ekam you're married to harleen, focus on your wife. but he was such a broken record with no i need my questions answered by nehmat, repeatedly saying that. do the writers not know what other dialogues they can give him  it's so dumb ðŸ¤£ i know the current track has the 2 couples split so ekam + harleen can get together, and hopefully nehmat + sartaj together, but i must admit i don't like that nehmat is pregnant with ekam's child. i get that harleen can never be a mom and nehmat having the baby is like a way for ekam + harleen to have a child but nehmat's whole wish of ekam loving harleen, i mean this just ruins it. her having the child creates a tie between her and ekam forever, which means ekam will always have a connection to you, therefore he can never fully move on from you. and for harleen to also face that, that's so unfair on her, not to mention cruel. yes she obviously knows that there was something between the 2 before but that don't mean she gttta accept the child, that's not fair on her, why should she have to? she'll also know that ekam will never be fully hers given the tie to nehmat through the child.

i understand that originally the show was supposed to revolve around nehmat + ekam, but it doesn't mean that it HAS to. sure, ekam is her first love, but you don't always get you first love. sometimes it's just a lesson. Sartaj as a character is way better than Ekam, I mean Ekam literally kidnapped and kept threatening nehmat at one point, like how can anyone ever be in love with that Sartaj is so supportive and props to him for not judging nehmat for being preggers with ekam's child, i don't think ITV ever show such progressive-minded men on their shows ever, or like rarely ðŸ˜† he's so much better for Nehmat (at least so far) and I hope they don't turn him negative. I remember when Karan V Grover came on, I was going to watch it for him but then I heard he turned negative so i never bothered watching. my fear is they'll do the same nonsense again but i really hope they don't cause it doesn't really align with Sartaj's character.

but again, why the force on nehmat + ekam? the showmakers need to stop that, it's annoying. people are enjoying nehtaj, so let that be the thing. i'm not sure how long vivian is supposed to be on the show, but he's become important enough that he's on the title card. once upon a time it used to be nehmat, ekam, and naaz, now it shows harleen, ekam, nehmat, and sartaj. things can be changed, so just let nehmat be with sartaj, that relationship is so much more healthier, i just don't get these showmakers 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The show was never supposed to revolve around nehmat and ekam. There was puppy love between them and no angst to make the story interesting. 

It was supposed to be nehmat and advait. But the actor chose to quit so they pivoted back to nehmat and ekam. The. TRPs crashed so the makers have been trying to create angst between them by getting Harleen in the middle, then sartaj. 

The fact that she is going have ekam’s child and not telling him is beyond my understanding. Her forcing him to love Harleen is just ðŸ¤¢. 

Btw I am not a nehkam fan. Never have been because I have always felt ekam’s love is more like obsession than healthy love. But I am convinced that they are leads and sartaj is visiting. His screen space is limited and ekam saved nehmat from fire which is standard itv trope to show the lead couple. 

I would be happy to see nehtaj but don’t think they can afford VD for more than 3 months ðŸ˜†

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I don't see Nehtaj as a good couple. They can be good friends not lovers. If you watched Nehmat with Advait you might liked them better.. they were really a good pair, but makers and their obssession with Nehmat and Ekam turned Advait so negative . I am afraid this may happen with Sartaj too.😒

MochaQueen thumbnail

Any couple is better than boring NehKam

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I don't see Nehtaj as a good couple. They can be good friends not lovers. If you watched Nehmat with Advait you might liked them better.. they were really a good pair, but makers and their obssession with Nehmat and Ekam turned Advait so negative . I am afraid this may happen with Sartaj too.😒

Advait was always evil. He was doing evil planning plotting for ekam nehmat mallika since start. He supported his father n jasmin in the murder of ekam's father. Makers didn't need to 'TURN' him negative. He was always negative, makers just didn't turn him positive which audience was expecting. Makers actually turned jasmin angad ekam Mallika negative from positive in true sense. Now makers have turned mallika n ekam positive again

Originally posted by: Irshita

The show was never supposed to revolve around nehmat and ekam. There was puppy love between them and no angst to make the story interesting. 

It was supposed to be nehmat and advait. But the actor chose to quit so they pivoted back to nehmat and ekam. The. TRPs crashed so the makers have been trying to create angst between them by getting Harleen in the middle, then sartaj. 

The fact that she is going have ekam’s child and not telling him is beyond my understanding. Her forcing him to love Harleen is just ðŸ¤¢. 

Btw I am not a nehkam fan. Never have been because I have always felt ekam’s love is more like obsession than healthy love. But I am convinced that they are leads and sartaj is visiting. His screen space is limited and ekam saved nehmat from fire which is standard itv trope to show the lead couple. 

I would be happy to see nehtaj but don’t think they can afford VD for more than 3 months ðŸ˜†

Aaahhhh!!! I didn't really know much about Advait but interesting! And I agree, the whole ekam's baby thing is such garbage!

The fact that Nehmat and Ekam are still wearing the same color scheme, like it's so obvious the show is still trying to make them a thing and its so infuriating ðŸ˜¡ like stop! no one wants them together!

literally Vivian is saving the show. idk if he'd even want to stay on, but if he did, I'd definitely continue watching the show. but if and/or when he leaves, I'm out, I no longer care about the show ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: awida

Interesting... hopefully they learned their lesson the first time around and won't do it again.

but then again technically it's the second time, given they made karan v grover's character go negative, and then with this advait character so who knows 

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Advait was always evil. He was doing evil planning plotting for ekam nehmat mallika since start. He supported his father n jasmin in the murder of ekam's father. Makers didn't need to 'TURN' him negative. He was always negative, makers just didn't turn him positive which audience was expecting. Makers actually turned jasmin angad ekam Mallika negative from positive in true sense. Now makers have turned mallika n ekam positive again

ooooohhhhh okay this is news to me, didn't know about this.

so in that case advait and nehmat were never going to be a thing, i'm assuming, from the showmakers perspective, which i mean is the case since he's no longer on the show. hopefully they won't repeat the same mistake and make sartaj go negative. he's been positive from the start, so to ruin him would just make the show tank. at that rate they would just have to cancel the whole show

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

so in that case advait and nehmat were never going to be a thing, i'm assuming, from the showmakers perspective, which i mean is the case since he's no longer on the show. hopefully they won't repeat the same mistake and make sartaj go negative. he's been positive from the start, so to ruin him would just make the show tank. at that rate they would just have to cancel the whole show

😂 they have turned many positive characters into negative. Jasmin, angad, mallika, ekam, fake Sartaj etc. There is nothing new for them. Aise toh Abtak show kabka cancel ho jata n Sartaj from the start is shady character according to me. He tried strangled nehmat in hospital without any reason, tried to kiss her forcibly, lied about nehmat being his fiancee literally without even single reason. So he is shady

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

The poromos during Advait's entry revealed that Nehmat and Advait were destined to be together, and the makers were promoting Ekleen. So many began watching the show under the impression that they were the endgame. As a result, the popularity of season 2 among viewers increased (the TRPs were between 1.7 and 1.5). However, shortly after Admat marriage, Advait, who had previously been grey, underwent a complete transformation and turned negative. 

Therefore, the people who have watched this show from the beginning understand that the makers are using VD to create some buzz for the show, and Nehmat and Sartaj will not be a couple (VD is doing a special cameo; he is not a part of the permanent cast). Also, now that there is news of a leap happening, there are chances that Sartaj's character might end.

Edited by gibige - 10 months ago