Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Thank you Silverbell and Kavitha

Trial Period Part 4

Anupa went to Ritesh's room.

Ritesh smiled at her.She smiled back.

Suddenly she remembered her parents' words.Her smile disappeared from her face.

Anupa:Ritesh....I want to tell you something. 

His face blossomed.

Ritesh:Say Anupa...

Anupa:I think we should stop this drama here.You should go from here.I will play you the full amount though you are going before 30 days got over.

Ritesh was shattered.

Ritesh asked her painfully:Why are you sending me out?Is it because Ishaan did not hate me?

Anupa became upset.

Anupa:I did not think of it's after effects.If Ishaan gets more attached to you,he will feel pain to get separated from you after 30 days.I know that you are also loving Ishaan.So you will also feel more upset.So it's better to leave now.Also...your future will get affected badly.People will understand our relationship also.So you won't get good marriage proposals.Before Ishaan comes back from school,you please leave.Otherwise Ishaan may not allow you to leave.

Ritesh struggled hard to hide his tears.

Ritesh:Only Ishaan will be upset when I leave?You won't feel upset?

Anupa was shocked as she had not expected this question from him.

Anupa's lips shivered:What....what do you mean Ritesh?

Ritesh:I mean...we also had become quite good friends.So won't you miss me?

Anupa wept and said:I will miss you a lot Ritesh.

She embraced him emotionally. They both were crying.Suddenly she realised that she was imagining it.

Ritesh:I will leave soon Anupa.

Anupa nodded emotionally and went out of the room.

Ritesh packed his bag and bid good bye to Anupa's parents.Then he went near Anupa.

Ritesh:Good bye Anupa.

They shared a painful eye lock.

Anupa showed him an envelope to him:There is a cheque inside.It's your remuneration. 

Ritesh:I don't want this Anupa.Because here was I was not doing my job of acting.Here I was living normally.I really became Ishaan's dad from the bottom of my heart.No amount of money can match our love.

Anupa's heart pained hearing it.Her parents also became sad.

Anupa:Bye Ritesh.Thank you for everything. 

Ritesh:Bye.

He went out tearfully.

Akash:Poor guy.He went from here with broken heart.He really loves Ishaan.

Sandhya:Yes.Why didn't you accept him as your life partner and make him Ishaan's real father?Ishaan lost a gem as his father.

Anupa was sad.

Anupa ran to her room and shed tears.

Ishaan returned from his school.He started looking for Ritesh.

Ishaan:Where is new dad?

Anupa replied painfully:He has gone beta.He will not come back again.

Ishaan was shattered.

Ishaan:Why did he leave?

Anupa:I have no answer for you Ishaan.Now onwards you won't see him.That's all I can say.

Ishaan screamed:Nooooooo...he can't leave and go.I want him here.

Anupa was shocked by his reaction.

Anupa:I told you that he won't come back.So don't be stubborn.

Ishaan started crying:I want him mumma.I was longing for a father and finally I got a loving father.How can I lose him?I want him back.

Anupa felt sad for him and hugged him.He was crying bitterly.

Ritesh was having food thinking of Ishaan.Suddenly he saw Anupa sitting near him.He was surprised.

Ritesh:Anupa!
Anupa:Keep quiet and have food.

She took a spoon of food and fed him.

He was very happy.

Suddenly he realised that it was his imagination.

Ritesh:I miss Ishaan and Anupa so much.

Anupa saw Param and Rucha having chocolate bar together.

(Thank you Salley for the cute edit)

Anupa's imagination....

Anupa brought a cone icecream and gave it to Ritesh:Here is the icecream Ritesh.

Ritesh smiled 

and took it from her.

Both started licking the same icecream.

Suddenly she came out of her imagination.

Anupa:Why am I imagining Ritesh like this?

Suddenly she saw Manav near her.She did not know how to react.

Manav:Anupa!

Anupa turned off her face.She tried to walk away.

Manav called her again:Anupa...I am not going to trouble you at all.Please look at me.

Anupa looked at him in irritation.

Manav:I wanted to see you to apologize to you.But i did not have the courage to meet you.But accidentally I saw you now.I believe that it was a much needed wait.

Anupa:What?

Manav:How are you Anupa?

Anupa replied in a sarcastic tone:You are not there in my life.So I am happy.

Manav smiled slightly and said emotionally:I am glad that you are happy.

Anupa:When did you start becoming happy about my happy life?

Manav:The moment I realised that I lost a gem like you,I wished for your happiness as I realised that you deserve the best.My life with Shefali was a torture.That time I realised my blunder of choosing her over you.I got cheated also.So I understood your pain of getting cheated.

Anupa looked at him in disbelief.

Manav:If possible please forgive me for leaving you Anupa.

Without thinking twice Anupa said:I don't need to forgive you Manav.Infact I have to thank you for leaving me.Because of that only I got the best person in my life.

Manav was stunned by her reply.Anupa walked away.

She thought painfully:Ritesh was the best person for me.But the truth is that I have lost him.

After 2 weeks....

Ishaan's birthday arrived.

Anupa decorated the house and went to wish him.

Anupa:Happy birthday Ishaan.Let's celebrate your birthday.

Ishaan:No mumma.I won't celebrate mu birthday without my new dad.

Anupa was shocked.

Anupa:What a stupid demand is this Ishaan?

Ishaan:Everyone celebrates their birthday with their father.Then why can't I celebrate my birthday with my father?I will celebrate my birthday only if my new dad comes.

Anupa:Don't be adamant Ishaan.I told you that he won't come back.So you better celebrate your birthday without him.

She held his hand and brought him to the drawing room forcefully.

There Anupa was shocked to see Ritesh.

Ritesh:Happy birthday Ishaan beta...

Ishaan was surprised and happy.

Ishaan:New dad!

Ishaan ran towards him and hugged him.

Ishaan:Where did you go leaving me?

Ritesh:I didn't leave you and go.I went for some important work.After work I returned to you.

Ritesh gave a birthday gift to Ishaan.

Ritesh:This is my birthday gift for you.

Ishaan opened the gift.It was a framed photograph of Ishaan and Ritesh. 

Ritesh:How is it?

Ishaan:I loved it.Thank you new dad.

Anupa was numb seeing it.

Ishaan told Anupa:Mumma...I am ready for birthday celebration as new dad came.Let us cut the cake now.

Anupa nodded with a smile.She looked at Ritesh.Ritesh smiled at her.She smiled back shivering.

Ishaan:I want to cut the cake by holding both of yours hands together.

They smiled.He held both their hands and cut the cake.Anupa and Ritesh's hands rubbed each other's and they felt shy and looked at each other.They shared a romantic eye lock.

The trio fed the cake to each other.

Ishaan and Ritesh played together and after some time Ishaan slept off.

Anupa went near Ritesh.

Anupa:Ritesh...how come you are back?

Ritesh:Why?You didn't like me coming back to both of you?

Anupa:Nothing like that.It was unexpected. That's why I asked you.

Ritesh:After I went from here I realised that my life revolves around Ishaan and you and I can't live without both of you.So I returned.

Anupa was surprised.

Anupa:I knew that you love Ishaan like your own son.But what did you say?You can't live without Ishaan and....me?

Ritesh:Yes and I really mean it Anupa.While living here I had started falling in love with you.

Anupa became emotional. 

Ritesh:Didn't you feel sad when i left?Didn't you miss me after I left?Didn't you wish for me to return like Ishaan?Didn't you feel happy to see me back like Ishaan felt?

Anupa nodded emotionally.

Anupa:Yes.My heart broke when you left.

Ritesh:Then why did'nt you stop me from leaving?

Anupa:That was my blunder.I missed you every second and wished for your return.But I had no hope.But you came back to me.I can't tell you how happy I am to see you back.

Ritesh:Why?

Anupa:Because I love you Ritesh.I never thought that i would be able to love someone again. You made me fall in love again.

Ritesh and Anupa smiled emotionally and fell in each other's arms.

Ritesh and Anupa got married.

Reva said:When I sent Ritesh as Trial period dad I wished for him to become Ishaan's real dad and it became true.

Rucha:Like I wished you moved on and remarried my cousin itself Anupa.

Anupa and Ritesh were surprised that they always wanted them to unite.

Akash:Finally our wish got fulfilled.

Sandhya:We always felt that Ritesh is the best life partner for you Anupa.

Anupa blushed and smiled at Ritesh.

Ishaan came towards them:Mumma and new dad look very good.

Anupa:Don't call him 'new dad'.Call him dad.Because there is nothing like old or new dad.You have only one dad and that's him.

Ritesh felt happy to hear her words.

Ishaan:Ok mumma and dad.

Ritesh and Anupa hugged Ishaan happily.

Ritesh and Anupa went to drop Ishaan to his school.Chaya was surprised to see them together.

Ishaan:Good morning teacher!

Chaya:Good morning Ishaan.

Anupa told Chaya:Ma'am...once you misunderstood that Ritesh is Ishaan's dad.But now it's not a misunderstanding. It became true.Ritesh and I got married.Ritesh is Ishaan's father in every sense now.

Chaya was surprised.

Chaya:I am really happy for your whole family.Ishaan is lucky.

Ishaan,Ritesh and Anupa smiled.

The next year...

The father's day celebration was going on in the school.Ishaan praised Ritesh in his speech and sang a song specially for him.Ritesh became emotional and hugged Ishaan.Anupa and Chaya smiled.

Anupa went near Ritesh-Ishaan and joined their hug.

The end

Thank you very much for supporting this FS.Please give a detailed comment on this part.Please write your favourite scenes,favourite character and why you liked that character the most.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice to see Anupa's parents making sense to Anupa and making her realize she was wrong. Sadly, Anupa asked Ritesh to leave for 30 days. Anupa telling Ritesh that she didn't know the implications of the trial period was natural. Also, Anupa telling Ritesh they can be good friends was a good sign. Ritesh's goodbye was very emotional, as anyone in that place would feel that way. Ishaan's reaction to seeing his father's absence was natural. Ritesh's imagination about Anupa while having food was emotional. Param and Rucha's chocolate bar scene was emotional. Anupa's imagination about Ritesh shows that she fell in love with Ritesh. Manav's appearance before Anupa was shocking. Anupa telling Manav that she is thankful to him for leaving him is the most apt reply to Manav's appeal for her forgiveness. Ritesh and Ishaan's birthday celebration scene was sensational. Ritesh and Anupa's love confession was romantic. Glad they got married.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It Was A Lovely Story.

Iam Glad It Ended On A Happy Note.

My Favorite Scenes Anupa Bought As A Dad   Ritesh. For Ishaan 

And He Took Great Care Of Him.

And Anupa  Finally Got Married To Him Because She Also Needs Happiness In Her Life.

And Ritesh Also Loves Anupa Too.

💜💜

MochaQueen thumbnail

I enjoyed the first 3 parts....will read the next one soon

But why did you change Nehmat and Sartaj name?? And how did they get so attached in just a few days??

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wrote this story as a general FS.

That's the theme of the story.Getting attached to the trial father in a limited trial period.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I enjoyed the first 3 parts....will read the next one soon

But why did you change Nehmat and Sartaj name?? And how did they get so attached in just a few days??

MochaQueen thumbnail

Ritesh was so perfectsmiley27

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Beautiful 😍 good work 💯 💯