Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

hehe i am bored of akshu. I want pr in strong character. She is looking clown. Abhimanyu needs some one who is just like him. 

Strong honest upfront no bakwas types πŸ˜„ this will give boost of pr's career and they can give kickstart to new story and after this legacy kid will be Abhimanyu's kid πŸ˜„ atleast next gen sensible toh hogi πŸ˜‚

Muje koi fark nahi padta akshara ki beti kisi ko bhi ho, Abhimanyu ke sath he mere liye yeh show khatam. 

Ha agar next season mai Jeniffer winget ayi toh dekhna padega. 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ab agar widow Akshara bhi wapas Abhimanyu ke pass jayegi toh badi joker dikhegi.

Pehle abhimanyu se pyar hua, fir abhinav se pyar hua and fir wapas widow bann kar ex husband se pyar ho jayega! Yeh kaisa joker dikhegana!

If Akshara keeps falling in love on and off she will get officially diagnosed as Prem Rogi With Loveria.Kartik ki beti hai yeh so exactly like him in this case.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

If Akshara keeps falling in love on and off she will get officially diagnosed as Prem Rogi With Loveria.Kartik ki beti hai yeh so exactly like him in this case.

No husband hunter πŸ˜‚ instead of treasure hunter πŸ˜‚

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

No husband hunter πŸ˜‚ instead of treasure hunter πŸ˜‚

It’s also like vampire hunter but she is the vampire hunting for husbands.Also like a south indian film I saw in childhood where guy keeps marrying women and

takes their youth and they fall dead..he keeps living as a young man for 100s of years..Akshu may become female version of this soon to become like Immortal MimiπŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

It’s also like vampire hunter but she is the vampire hunting for husbands.Also like a south indian film I saw in childhood where guy keeps marrying women and

takes their youth and they fall dead..he keeps living as a young man for 100s of years..Akshu may become female version of this soon to become like Immortal MimiπŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Oh this is the  secret of mimi's youth πŸ˜†