Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Their hopes pinned on " bhabi devar ding dong" but bhabi over here needs to tone down...at least the voice ... she is so OTT smiley37

Kyuuuummmmmsmiley37

Jhooooooot smiley37

They are trying to trick viewers making iconic yogic Pakhi , Veeru and Sai .... looking at Ruhi finally realize Pakhi was so much bettersmiley37

Now I understand Aishwariya's acting was better. 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wahi wahi Bilkul nahinsmiley37

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Paki didi doesn't have the extra devilish eyes like Roo baby sorry bhabhysmiley37

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Their hopes pinned on " bhabi devar ding dong" but bhabi over here needs to tone down...at least the voice ... she is so OTT smiley37

Kyuuuummmmmsmiley37

Jhooooooot smiley37

They are trying to trick viewers making iconic yogic Pakhi , Veeru and Sai .... looking at Ruhi finally realize Pakhi was so much bettersmiley37

Edited by Rsrockz - 5 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

Nisha I feel sorry for the US the viewers itna emotionally damaging cringesmiley7smiley8smiley30Let's not even get into rationale or logic it's beyond human comprehensionsmiley39

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

I watched few episodes with my mom and man what the hell they are showing..Roohi character is so annoying like literally she is using Rohit and guilt trips Armaan as though it was not her decision to marry Rohit. Lol my mom gets more annoyed  with her screen presence than me 😂😂

And Armaan is not a saint either. I don't know why he keeps running after Roohi as though she is his wife. 

Feel sorry for Rohit. 

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Nisha I feel sorry for the US the viewers itna emotionally damaging cringesmiley7smiley8smiley30Let's not even get into rationale or logic it's beyond human comprehensionsmiley39

Exactly what is the point they are trying to prove with these serials..Marriage is a big time joke.. So much cringe.. Even if your watching for timepass make atleast some sense here but don't know..so far Abhira is ok..I hope they keep her character strong but least can be expected from ITV.

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Who knows 🤷‍♀️ that's a totally different game, on offscreen. Though many already guessing many things about it. If you have read yt and Twitter comments. 

oh really? What are they saying in yt and twitter?

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Susi26

oh really? What are they saying in yt and twitter?

That offscreen also same story of ghum..

The actors playing Armaan & roohi are rumoured to be dating. The rumours started after Shehzada & roohi, came together in award show, also in a India forums segment when interviewer asked who is his best friend on set, he said pratiksha.

I watched few episodes with my mom and man what the hell they are showing..Roohi character is so annoying like literally she is using Rohit and guilt trips Armaan as though it was not her decision to marry Rohit. Lol my mom gets more annoyed  with her screen presence than me 😂😂

And Armaan is not a saint either. I don't know why he keeps running after Roohi as though she is his wife. 

Feel sorry for Rohit. 

Nisha... My friend, after horrible horrible experience with this show, how can you dare watch this season. Matlab... Alag level ki himmant chahiye... 

Utterly crap based on some clips and precaps.... Armaan, so far, seems little in limit.. No stalking and all that and trying his best to deal with Abhira and family ke tantrums but asking ex to be friends with wife is stupidest suggestion one can ever give! 

Rsrockz thumbnail

True, they are mentally polluting and corrupting the mindsets of people by normalising illegal affairs within family members. Pining for someone else while being married to someone else has been shown like commonplace. I have zero hopes or expectations from Abhira or any other characters in YRKKH now. 

Exactly what is the point they are trying to prove with these serials..Marriage is a big time joke.. So much cringe.. Even if your watching for timepass make atleast some sense here but don't know..so far Abhira is ok..I hope they keep her character strong but least can be expected from ITV.