Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Veeru wanted pakhi to guide Sai , so that Sai become mature ...I was like is Sai some kind of " fruit" or what smiley37

They are making replica of " ghum" hopefully Rohit won't disappear like samrat , return only to send away forever smiley37

Sai's answer was soo apt that vaada boy didn't even open her mouth... in lost pakhi's intentions was known to most even before  virat's marriage but here ruhi is escaping.... 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The best 👌" friendship request " ever smiley37smiley37smiley37intelligent men keep their wives and ex girl friends as farcas possible but nit our ITV'sMLs smiley37

not Armaan 😮🤷‍♀️ 

He will keep both his love interest and wife as close as possible 

Edited by Shinning_AD - 5 months ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such atrocious suggestion by Ex. Ruhi should be happy she didn't get him in her life. 

Look at the writers. Kya sab scenes likhte hain. 

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Such atrocious suggestion by Ex. Ruhi should be happy she didn't get him in her life. 

Look at the writers. Kya sab scenes likhte hain. 

Writers are watching " Ghum" episode by epi and changing a bit ,  and serving it ..

Copying is easy  when they lack a genuine story smiley37

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

not Armaan 😮🤷‍♀️ 

He will keep both his love interest and wife as close as possible 

He is the Vaada boy 👦 2 ....He will do like Vaada boy 1 Veeru only right 

Keep both Ex GF , wife and off course " the great vaada"smiley37 all time together,  keep as near as possible so that the " knot" become to complicated can never untie it .... smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Writers are watching " Ghum" episode by epi and changing a bit ,  and serving it ..

Copying is easy  when they lack a genuine story smiley37

This is shameless copying. Are besharmo kuch bhi change nahi kiya. 

Omg! Seems like ruhi got way more better deal than abheera still usko iss virat chavan mai he interest hai! God saddbuddhi do usko jo dekh sake that her husband is way way more better than copy of Virat chavansmiley36

I watched few episodes with my mom and man what the hell they are showing..Roohi character is so annoying like literally she is using Rohit and guilt trips Armaan as though it was not her decision to marry Rohit. Lol my mom gets more annoyed  with her screen presence than me 😂😂

And Armaan is not a saint either. I don't know why he keeps running after Roohi as though she is his wife. 

Feel sorry for Rohit. 

Originally posted by: livelytanu

This is shameless copying. Are besharmo kuch bhi change nahi kiya. 

Their hopes pinned on " bhabi devar ding dong" but bhabi over here needs to tone down...at least the voice ... she is so OTT smiley37

Kyuuuummmmmsmiley37

Jhooooooot smiley37

They are trying to trick viewers making iconic yogic Pakhi , Veeru and Sai .... looking at Ruhi finally realize Pakhi was so much bettersmiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago

Their hopes pinned on " bhabi devar ding dong" but bhabi over here needs to tone down...at least the voice ... she is so OTT smiley37

Kyuuuummmmmsmiley37

Jhooooooot smiley37

They are trying to trick viewers making iconic yogic Pakhi , Veeru and Sai .... looking at Ruhi finally realize Pakhi was so much bettersmiley37

I have new respect for pakhismiley36