Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

If this happens, there ll be no story left!! 

Criss-cross couple happily ever after!!! 🀨🀨

And show ka THE END!!!!

Idea bura nahi hai waise.πŸ€”πŸ€”

the end hi hoga as show is already ruined πŸ˜‚

Even after all this even if akshu cries 100 buckets i am not sure if i will get any sympathy on her. 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

no arohi please πŸ€” i don't  like her she can murder anyone πŸ˜† 

She can! But Aj kal toh pahadan akshara se lakh guna sensible lagti hai.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

She can! But Aj kal toh pahadan akshara se lakh guna sensible lagti hai.

true. Arohi is whitewashed with ultra max pro washing machine and akshu is thrown in to gutter πŸ˜‚

I guess the theme of this season is no matter how bad you were before we will wash you with a ultra pro max washing machine. 

Arohi became sensible

Akshu ka bhi whitewash kardiya sara blame abhi pe daal diya πŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Ab agar widow Akshara bhi wapas Abhimanyu ke pass jayegi toh badi joker dikhegi.

Pehle abhimanyu se pyar hua, fir abhinav se pyar hua and fir wapas widow bann kar ex husband se pyar ho jayega! Yeh kaisa joker dikhegana!

i know i really don't want widow akshara to come back to abhi. 

Ab umar kaid main kyun aana. I want her to confess she never loved abhinav or she just did everything for gratitude. If she just comes back to abhi it will look like she can't survive without "HUSBAND" and she changes husband like clothes πŸ™ƒ

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago

true. Arohi is whitewashed with ultra max pro washing machine and akshu is thrown in to gutter πŸ˜‚

I guess the theme of this season is no matter how bad you were before we will wash you with a ultra pro max washing machine. 

Arohi became sensible

Akshu ka bhi whitewash kardiya sara blame abhi pe daal diya πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Akshara muje abhinav ke sath he chahiye lekin ek baat toh hai inn dono ki koi chemistry nahi hai . Jab woh cutuu boli tab I was drinking water and I spit it with huge laugh! 
Yesterday dressing ki wajah se jokar lag rahi thi and aj woh jab gaal khich kar cutuu boli tab fir se joker lagi! 
Pranali and Pravisht ki chemistry barrister babu mai bahot acchi thi. Unke scene bade cute the before his wedding to bondita.

Abhinav ke sath romantic gestures bhi joker type lagte hai like apne hath se khana khilana or gaal khich kar cutuu bolna. Pata nahi bahot off hai inke romantic scenes. Anyway woh bas Akshara ko pakad kar rakkhe wohi kafi hai mere liye. Bekar chemistry bhi I don’t mind in this caseπŸ˜†

Ab agar widow Akshara bhi wapas Abhimanyu ke pass jayegi toh badi joker dikhegi.

Pehle abhimanyu se pyar hua, fir abhinav se pyar hua and fir wapas widow bann kar ex husband se pyar ho jayega! Yeh kaisa joker dikhegana!

Woh iss generation ki sabse badi joker hai!!! 

I just hope Abhir chooses Abhi!!! ❀️❀️

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Woh iss generation ki sabse badi joker hai!!! 

I just hope Abhir chooses Abhi!!! ❀️❀️

Yeh toh hone se raha! Abhimanyu ki life ki sabse badi gaalti yeh hai ki isne hamesha sirf Akshara se pyar kiya and badnaseebi yeh hai ki ussi ke sath uska apna ek beta hai! I wish usse fir se kisi aur se pyar ho jaye kyunki I don’t want him akela in pain.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

🀣🀣🀣🀣 

Akshara muje abhinav ke sath he chahiye lekin ek baat toh hai inn dono ki koi chemistry nahi hai . Jab woh cutuu boli tab I was drinking water and I spit it with huge laugh! 
Yesterday dressing ki wajah se jokar lag rahi thi and aj woh jab gaal khich kar cutuu boli tab fir se joker lagi! 
Pranali and Pravisht ki chemistry barrister babu mai bahot acchi thi. Unke scene bade cute the before his wedding to bondita.

Abhinav ke sath romantic gestures bhi joker type lagte hai like apne hath se khana khilana or gaal khich kar cutuu bolna. Pata nahi bahot off hai inke romantic scenes. Anyway woh bas Akshara ko pakad kar rakkhe wohi kafi hai mere liye. Bekar chemistry bhi I don’t mind in this caseπŸ˜†

And they can't run story πŸ˜‚ they have to kill fl and bring look alike of akshu to abhi. Like sirath track. That's the only way to add some more drama. Abhi doing something different from what karthik did. He did not fell in love because of her face but he marries her for abhir as abhir thinks she is his mom and then slowly abhi will realize she is his soul mate. πŸ˜‚ 

This can give trp boost and harshali mil jayegi and akshu bhi nahi hogi. 

I want this character of prs to be very strong not like akshu 

And they can't run story πŸ˜‚ they have to kill fl and bring look alike of akshu to abhi. Like sirath track. That's the only way to add some more drama. Abhi doing something different from what karthik did. He did not fell in love because of her face but he marries her for abhir as abhir thinks she is his mom and then slowly abhi will realize she is his soul mate. πŸ˜‚ 

This can give trp boost and harshali mil jayegi and akshu bhi nahi hogi. 

I want this character of prs to be very strong not like akshu 

Arey waah! Yeh sahi hoga. Bas ab Akshara bhi jaldi se apni mummy, nani and Gayatri dadi ke jaise kisi cliff ke pass pohoch jaye 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Arey waah! Yeh sahi hoga. Bas ab Akshara bhi jaldi se apni mummy, nani and Gayatri dadi ke jaise kisi cliff ke pass pohoch jaye 

hehe i am bored of akshu. I want pr in strong character. She is looking clown. Abhimanyu needs some one who is just like him. 

Strong honest upfront no bakwas types πŸ˜„ this will give boost of pr's career and they can give kickstart to new story and after this legacy kid will be Abhimanyu's kid na naani akshara na naani naira  πŸ˜„ atleast next gen sensible toh hogi πŸ˜‚

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago