Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Sujal is the father of these gray shaded hero’s  Ekta created a masterpiece with him and RK as Sujal was ultimate 🤩🤩…I can never forget the scene where he will ask piyush to remove the car from HIS parking space, BGM and RK enacting that scene ❤️❤️ 

Ofcourse voted for ABHIMANYU BIRLA and cannot imagine anyone other than Harshad playing this character…❤️

Sujal’s attitude and charm was something else.Sujal’s intense eyes acted and spoke thousand tales. Rajeev was spectacular as Sujal.Also his chemistry with Kashish was phenomenal still getting goosebumps thinking of this iconic character and pair.❤️😍

Harshad was also amazing as Aditya Hooda and now as Abhimanyu Birla.❤️

Lucky to have these gems in the industry.

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Sujal’s attitude and charm was something else.Sujal’s intense eyes acted and spoke thousand tales. Rajeev was spectacular as Sujal.Also his chemistry with Kashish was phenomenal still getting goosebumps thinking of this iconic character and pair.❤️😍

i liked kiss desh and tere liye too 😁😌 the osts still play in my mind 😁

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i hope that happens. She starts chit chatting with him and they end up with their Tom and Jerry avatar....oi oi.....

but if it is otherway it will be a heart break for my dear Abimanyu and to all of us.....So i m not expecting anything from  these makers....

Edited by Avanti30 - 11 months ago
Nothingtosay thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Oh, can write a story abt Aditya Hooda 💕💕, wat ever character Harshad played in the past or he will play in the future - nothing can come close to this, this character was ultimate ❤️❤️

I liked him as Prem as well in kdmhmd..❤️ and who can forget Anurag - Tere Liye….❤️

Harshad did justice to each and every character he played, such as awesome actor - very dedicated to his craft ❤️❤️

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

I want to vote kaand mata

Haaye kitne din ho gaye hospital mein nahi dikhi chakkar khayi hui😭

Upar se she us trying to bring her non existent positive shade. Trying so hard tab bhi nahi lag rahi

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Birlas

I want to know who is that 48% people who voted for Abhinav as interesting and no justification. I read the entire thread just to know how interesting Abhinav is 😅😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I want to know who is that 48% people who voted for Abhinav as interesting and no justification. I read the entire thread just to know how interesting Abhinav is 😅😅

Chalo he is very interesting he has fan repairing skills i am thinking to send some broken fans to him 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Soon 😎 Manjari FTW 🤣

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am going to  officially stop watching this serial.

DKP can get marriages after marriage and finally open marriage/ divorce idea .com to earn money once it close down.

Redemption ka koi option hi rakha and usko bola h ki no second chance can be given .... Toh kya log mar jaye .... I so done with this .... 

Abhimanyu character was shades of grey type good and bad... Portrayed him as bad and people named the term abuse... ( Pata ni kya meaning samja h abuse ka aaj kal toh kuch bhi bolo toh abuse h thats why when really people get abused no one believes)

If they want to end up story like kasauti season 1 then can't help it .... Soul mate and marriage mate alag alag ... I thought it was a remake of some other serial... (adding masala of god knows what and selling it at high price saying it's a authentic dish) 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Naay

I am going to  officially stop watching this serial.

DKP can get marriages after marriage and finally open marriage/ divorce idea .com to earn money once it close down.

Redemption ka koi option hi rakha and usko bola h ki no second chance can be given .... Toh kya log mar jaye .... I so done with this .... 

Abhimanyu character was shades of grey type good and bad... Portrayed him as bad and people named the term abuse... ( Pata ni kya meaning samja h abuse ka aaj kal toh kuch bhi bolo toh abuse h thats why when really people get abused no one believes)

If they want to end up story like kasauti season 1 then can't help it .... Soul mate and marriage mate alag alag ... I thought it was a remake of some other serial... (adding masala of god knows what and selling it at high price saying it's a authentic dish) 

even i am bored of this show. Just watch abhirmanyu clips. Akshara will die soon for me as her character is worse than any other character. No remorse, no redemption and no punishment too 🥲

I would like them to kill akshu and bring a girl with prs face for abhi 🤣

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago