Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

Raghav-Sia are the cutest ☺️ best pairing of HC, their progress and character progression is worth a dekko

but beware unse Dil mat laga baithna you will get heart broken because the makers got obsessed with Virat and killed raghav and later sia also got killed.

Their aim to create the show was to create awareness against domestic abuse but they got so obsessed with the abuser that they victim eventually dies 

i remember she donates her heary or eyes or kidney before dying and virat goes behind that 😂🤣

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Raghav-Sia are the cutest ☺️ best pairing of HC, their progress and character progression is worth a dekko

but beware unse Dil mat laga baithna you will get heart broken because the makers got obsessed with Virat and killed raghav and later sia also got killed.

Their aim to create the show was to create awareness against domestic abuse but they got so obsessed with the abuser that they victim eventually dies 

He was so cute and such a great character in it. I liked Raghav Sia and used to watch their youtube clips until recently. ❤️ It started off great But the show lost plot because it was after popularity and ruined the story.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeah they made Viraj the lead. I was expecting him to pay fir what he did. I forgot why did they kill Raghav. Did HC quit 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Dilsha

yeah they made Viraj the lead. I was expecting him to pay fir what he did. I forgot why did they kill Raghav. Did HC quit 

i guess so. It was not kiss des as that came before this show sorry 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel epi may go towards abhira reunion only. As makers are not sure what can pull audience. They can show abhinav falling from cliff but did not die and akshu marries abhi and abhinav comes back such kind of stories  and if trp drops they can show akshu missing abhinav and all 😂

Or they can show abhi dying while saving akshu. Or abhinav and akshu realizing abhi was never like how she potrayed him and which will make her guilty she will confess to abhinav  and she decides to punish herself and leave abhinav and take abhir with her and abhi turns out to be alive somewhere. 

I still strongly believe Abhira is endgame and it’s happening soon maybe I’m too optimistic. Nav can come back from for revenge from cliff with long flowing white hair like Mr.Bajaj came back.
In the bengali show Abhi’s character falls off a cliff and has memory loss but eventually comes back that can happen here too and then there is even another girl falling for him I think in the bengali show. But endgame is Abhira. 😁

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67991791

Nothing changed 😆 i guess we might react the same 🤣

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

HC quit because he was not happy with the role and the way makers were shaping it he famously said working on the show was like being stuck in a quagmire.

Sriti was pissed off too and left the show some episode after HC and the show eventually died after 5 months

Nothingtosay thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

IMG_7295.jpeg
Being acha doesnt mean a character can get viewers to watch him when he is the main focus.Audience will sometimes prefer a complex character with flaws since its an entertainment tv show. Sujal Garewal of Kahiin Toh Hoga was a rage and big hit back then and he was flawed but good hearted like Abhimanyu. ❤️

Piyush Raheja who married the Female Lead Kashish was well Acha. 😌

Sujal is the father of these gray shaded hero’s  Ekta created a masterpiece with him and RK as Sujal was ultimate 🤩🤩…I can never forget the scene where he will ask piyush to remove the car from HIS parking space, BGM and RK enacting that scene ❤️❤️ 

Ofcourse voted for ABHIMANYU BIRLA and cannot imagine anyone other than Harshad playing this character…❤️

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I still strongly believe Abhira is endgame and it’s happening soon maybe I’m too optimistic. Nav can come back from for revenge from cliff with long flowing white hair like Mr.Bajaj came back.
In the bengali show Abhi’s character falls off a cliff and has memory loss but eventually comes back that can happen here too and then there is even another girl falling for him I think in the bengali show. But endgame is Abhira. 😁

but they are not copying iccha naada right?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

Sujal is the father of these gray shaded hero’s  Ekta created a masterpiece with him and RK as Sujal was ultimate 🤩🤩…I can never forget the scene where he will ask piyush to remove the car from HIS parking space, BGM and RK enacting that scene ❤️❤️ 

Ofcourse voted for ABHIMANYU BIRLA and cannot imagine anyone other than Harshad playing this character…❤️

Those days were good nobody used to do age shame and body shame actors  😄 ram kapoor opposite of prachi desai even that was accepted post which she got bollywood offers 😁