News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

well around that time you should know the offscreen couple interfered in the script right.....

If only Vankar took inspiration from Shahi and kicked them out we’d have been saved from the torture..

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

well around that time you should know the offscreen couple interfered in the script right.....

I see so many saying that, but there’s no evidence there was any interference. PH isn’t stupid to let actors decide the story. Nearly every show which has run for years, the ML and FL have been shown marrying others. Doesn’t mean there has been interference in each show lol 

Originally posted by: The_Best

I see so many saying that, but there’s no evidence there was any interference. PH isn’t stupid to let actors decide the story. Nearly every show which has run for years, the ML and FL have been shown marrying others. Doesn’t mean there has been interference in each show lol 

that show was an exception as the offscreen had ties with the production house, don't try to justify or defend that nibba nibbi just coz your are their fan or whatever it is, they were more intolerable than the previous ml and pl we had in rishta that got replaced by rp and garvita.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 24 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am upset that Abhira is gonna stay in the hell hole for 3 more months. I  can't understand why. But i hope she is at the very least savage, sarcastic and things happen in these 3 months to show Armaan a mirror regarding what a lousy guy he is. I absolutely don't fault him for being upset that Abhira supports Charu Dev. But the way he's behaved holding only Abhira accountable instead of Charu and Ruhi too for the way she divulged - that makes me lose all respect for him. And then this dhong of begging for Abhira to stay looks ridiculous. Why should she?! If he doesn't give a F, let her go live peacefully elsewhere. 

Why is Abhira gonna agree  to stay :(

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And Poddar house ke chorus singers ko yeh bhi nahi sujha ki Armaan ya Abhira ko text message kardein that unke deal shaadi ka bhanda footega because Sanjay knows! 🙈🙄

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://youtu.be/f9vtlUgL57c?si=T2ZeDh5hlxHGNz98

Yeh sab dekhe lag hi nahi raha ki yeh rishta jaise legacy show dekh rahi hoon… kitna toxic bana diya iss serial ko🤦‍♀️… ab Kajal bhi badua dene lagi… already dadisa ki badua puri honi baki hai phir iski baari

Edited by Firefly_shines - 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am upset that Abhira is gonna stay in the hell hole for 3 more months. I  can't understand why. But i hope she is at the very least savage, sarcastic and things happen in these 3 months to show Armaan a mirror regarding what a lousy guy he is. I absolutely don't fault him for being upset that Abhira supports Charu Dev. But the way he's behaved holding only Abhira accountable instead of Charu and Ruhi too for the way she divulged - that makes me lose all respect for him. And then this dhong of begging for Abhira to stay looks ridiculous. Why should she?! If he doesn't give a F, let her go live peacefully elsewhere. 

Why is Abhira gonna agree  to stay :(

Now yrkkh will literally become Ghum 1 where FL received nothing but gali and torture from her sasural. Unending hall drama loading.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

that show was an exception as the offscreen had ties with the production house, don't try to justify or defend that nibba nibbi just coz your are their fan or whatever it is, they were more intolerable than the previous ml and pl we had in rishta that got replaced by rp and garvita.

Every fan group says the same that the case here was different for the show they talk about. I am not their fan or whatever. I have seen this being told about nearly every show where a couple or character is hated that the actor influenced or had ties with the PH. 

Originally posted by: The_Best

Every fan group says the same that the case here was different for the show they talk about. I am not their fan or whatever. I have seen this being told about nearly every show where a couple or character is hated that the actor influenced or had ties with the PH. 

No idea influenced but their off screen interviews were a cringe fest ....then BB opened a door also

Well now every thing is history ...smiley37...Still bothering smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 24 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

https://youtu.be/f9vtlUgL57c?si=T2ZeDh5hlxHGNz98

Yeh sab dekhe lag hi nahi raha ki yeh rishta jaise legacy show dekh rahi hoon… kitna toxic bana diya iss serial ko🤦‍♀️… ab Kajal bhi badua dene lagi… already dadisa ki badua puri honi baki hai phir iski baari

Kajal is cursing Abhira, this ridiculous biatch the only touch she gets from her husband is thappad is blaming Abhira for her failure as a mother and a woman.