Who will expose Savi to Arjun? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 14

Poll

Who will reveal to Arjun that Savitri Ganesh Çorage is a fraud?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I enjoyed Rasika's acting too.....she does a good job with her naughty, fun, aggressive portrayal of character. 

Wonder what will make Arjun acknowledge his love for her. 

Will it be Shardas medical emergency ... during which he stands by Saavi's side ?? hmmm... atleast that way Sharda will get to meet her jawaai !

In yesterdays episode i liked Balram's acting, def not easy to manhandle the 'mother' character.... 

Krishna'i is good with her emotions too.....subtle and yet powerful.

The writers are surely not making notes of what was shown previously. In the initial episodes Krishna'i mentioned that after Bhima's death when Arjun clung onto her and cried she suddenly felt an attachment to that lil boy. 

So the boy she was referring to was easily 5+ yrs....

Yesterday she mentioned that it was in a few months after Bhimas marriage to Bhalchandra that Bhima died mysteriously. Def Arjun wouldn't have been even a yr old.

Writers aaple junne dialogues vacha....how many mistakes can the audience take potat ? 😉😛

Arjun's love was genuine, but Savitri was a fake identity, so he has valid reasons to divorce her even if he hasn't yet trained his body to ignore her. Anyway, when a man tells a woman not to touch him, he doesn't owe her an explanation. Savi leaning her head on Arjun's shoulder and nudging him wasn't a harmless joke in spite of the comedic music.

Why didn't Savi tell the shopkeeper to hold the groceries while she makes a trip to the ATM? Isn't there a chairman's salary sitting in Savi's own bank account? Savi wouldn't lose her savings just because she's out of a job and Arjun signed a paper! There should have been a scene of Savi offering to help out with money, and Arjun refusing.

It was nice that Arjun remembered Savi's performance from the time she got him out of jail in Pune!

Sharada should have found out about Savi's double life months ago. Now that Arjun has been disowned by his family, Savi should introduce him to her own people, fulfil her Divāḷī promise to Arjun to stop lying to her Mother Māulī, and give Sharada the chance to disown her.

Arjun should be calling his friends like Dipesh to help him start over on the solid foundation of his education and executive experience. It's ludicrous that Arjun, right after signing away his bank account, commits to rent a shed from Ram the factory worker. Arjun goes to sleep hungry and goes looking for a day labourer job.

Sure, Arjun's emotional Vidyadhar Dādā asked him to stay in Kavathe-Bhairavgad, but Arjun should wonder why Vidyadhar didn't hand him any spending money, the way he provides for other family members who finish their allowances before the end of the month. Arjun should ask why Vidyadhar didn't invite him to eat meals at the orphanage, where Vidyadhar supposedly eats meals to ensure that the orphans are properly nourished.

Speaking of Vidyadhar, Gaurav Malankar met the challenge of catching an apple from Vishvambhar while maintaining paralysis. Well done, actor!

Hemant Pharande is good as Balaram. He was physically convincing when Balaram choked his mother with food off the floor, and the emotions were also believable when Balaram spoke of his mother not loving him.

Watching Seema Ghogale's subtle, stupid-but-sympathetic performance as helpless and loving Krishna'i, it's hard to believe she's the same actress who played such grating and odious characters as Bakula on Khulatā Kaḷī Khulenā and Minal on Goṭha. The pitch of her voice is probably the reason why she gets typecast as annoying characters, but she's an experienced and versatile actress.

Krishna'i never said that Bhima'i died "mysteriously." It is our speculation that her death was too convenient.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

That Arjun getting a job as a day labourer is a typical ITV thing. I never understand the reason behind this!! Do ITV writers not know how offices, corporates function? 

He could apply for any managerial position, if not begin a startup due to lack of seed money. But they enjoy glorifying poverty and showing the protags being poor and ✨suffering✨

Savi def has money that she will secretly use? Unless they froze her account or something. 

It made sense in Chinmay Mandlekar's earlier story Jīva Zhālā Yeḍāpisā three years ago (almost to the day!) that when Shiva's hotel and home were raided by the income tax department and he swore to feed his pregnant wife from his own earnings, he had to do truck-loading work. Without subsidies from his patron MLA, Shiva was just a dropout from a Marathi medium school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne_zFg02E04

Arjun's hardship is insulting to the audience's intelligence. After Vishvambhar paid actors to mourn a fake victim of vehicular homicide, after he paid to fabricate Savi's certificates to plant her in the factory as a clerk, after months of training Savi to get Arjun's signatures, after convincing Savi to marry Arjun and paying Rs. 5 lakh to a hitman ... Balaram was able to oust Arjun merely by threatening Krishna'i that he would shoot Arjun and Vidyadhar all by himself!

The comedy between Arjun and Savi over the cough-inducing misaḷa-pāva and calling the crow to eat the khīra was very entertaining! Writers and actors both deserve praise for this episode.

The crow-as-Āzobā idea made me think, Savi never knew her Āzobā, neither Sharada's father Ganapat Bankar nor any Waghmare, nor Bāḷāsāheba Khopade, nor whoever her paternal grandfather may be.

On the other hand, Balaram and Vishvambhar have such expensive criminal habits! Hiring a hitman to point a gun at Arjun and hold still, only to impress Krishna'i, really?

When will Krishna'i remember that the police exist for situations like this?

Arjun is slowly relenting with Savi. He's drinking water that she brought into the house. He's eating her food, even if he pays for it.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

The bit where Savi nearly teared up when he left after giving her money!! Damn these two are too good!!! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Balaram and Vishvambhar have such expensive criminal habits! Hiring a hitman to point a gun at Arjun and hold still, only to impress Krishna'i, really?

smiley37 expensive criminal habits smiley37 the guy must be a poser cuz why would any decent Hitman do it unless he's paid too well? 

The scare tactic is working too well, I don't like it. Who will stop it? Vidyadhar or Arjun? 👀

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely beats me as to why US return Arjun with a MS degree is doing labour work ?? 

I mean Bhairavgad must be having some offices where he can get a managerial job....this is absurd !

Indraneil ...put your foot down and tell the writers you will not do labour work. Kuch aur kar....hotel main cashier ban ja !

Also does he not have any friends who will help him in this hour of need ?

Rasika did a good job with the 'kavala' comedy.... her expressions were superb !

These 2 are def increasing their competence every episode.... nice work guys !

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Indraneil ...put your foot down and tell the writers you will not do labour work. Kuch aur kar....hotel main cashier ban ja !

Why would an actor refuse to do scenes in which his character endures unrealistic hardship? Actors want to play different moods - arrogant, miserable, brave, terrified - to prove their versatility. They want to build their skills with scenes that require body language, not just acting with their voice and face.

When an actor is lucky enough to work on TV, performing new scenes every day, but always as the same character, why would he ask for more office scenes instead of the occasional labour site scene?

Actors, like the audience, can point out that the story is illogical, but if an actor looked at a script for tomorrow's scene shoot and suggested changes to the plot, and writers agreed to rewrite the script and told producers to switch sets, the fast pace of the whole production would suffer.

The slumming by Arjun and Savi gets more absurd. After accepting the used fridge that Varsha pretended she didn't need, Savi asked Mala to help her find a job doing menial housework. Savi thought that Arjun was willing to shine Bhaiyu's shoes for Rs. 500.

Has Savi forgotten that Kavathe-Bhairavgad has a beauty parlour, where Nanda and Shali go? Why doesn't she look for work there?

Has she forgotten that Dipu Māmā and Çamaki missed most of her wedding because they found Sahil on a movie set? The entertainment industry might have work for a beautician.

Arjun is staying in Kavathe-Bhairavgad for the sake of Priya, Pankaj, Mona, Vidyadhar, Krishna'i ... who haven't contacted him, and whom he hasn't contacted. Why doesn't Savi call their good friends, Raj and Kaveri from Bhāgya Dile Tū Malā, to drop by and whisk them off to Mumbai, where a factory/bank chairman and a beautician could surely find jobs?