Who will expose Savi to Arjun? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 12

Poll

Who will reveal to Arjun that Savitri Ganesh Çorage is a fraud?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

All excellent points. It's also unbelievable that Balaram focussed on the honour of pūjā instead of worrying about what Pankaj overheard, and Vidyadhar doesn't seem concerned either.

Vidyadhar said that Savi has to survive or the plan won't work, which sounded as if he's determined to frame her implausibly.

One more luminous name: Inspector Golamade's personal name is Sandip!

Golamade's dialogues establish him as jocular, commenting flippantly on Savi's self-sacrifice, and assertive, pushing back whenever Arjun says something imperious. He speaks sternly to his subordinates, but doesn't wear his uniform always. It was more than a little unprofessional of him to tell Arjun, "I too want Bhanu Thakur behind bars, and I always get what I want, by hook or by crook!"

All of this character development suggests that Golamade has a purpose beyond solving the crime.

Inspector Sanjay Kadam's doubt that the sighting of Bhanu Thakur might be someone else, was that supposed to be foreshadowing, or a red herring?

Why does Arjun need to be in the same room with Golamade to show him the photo? Instead of arguing about who has to come over to the other's workplace, Arjun could simply tell Golamade that he has a photo of someone spying on him and Savitri, and then send that photo to Golamade's phone number.

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Inspector Golamade does look like a suspicious character. Either he is or then he is simply overacting.

He is suspicious about everyone right from Savi to Balram but doesn't have an iota of doubt on Vidya.

The fact that he is seen following Savi shows that he is not a part of Team Vidya (atleast yet).

Who does Vishwambar give the money to and for what ? 

Is it to kill Inspector Golamade or then to finish off Savi so that it will seem as though the shooter was after savi only and not Arjun ?

Once Inspector knows Savi's truth will he confront her or directly make a call to Arjun and tell him that he wants to speak something very important about Savi. And then he gets killed on the way back to Kavathe-Bhairavgad.

Now Arjun will keep wondering what was it that Golamade wanted to talk about Savi and why did he die so mysteriously ?

All said and done Savi has really become baulat after getting married. She can't see through Vidyas fake laughter or his fake stories. She wasn't the kind who would believe stories...instead she would find out details for herself. Love has made her blind and foolish !

Had she got hurt on her head instead she would've probably regained her smartness 😛  😉

Can't believe savi is falling for Nanda's story about losing her memory... this is crazy Mrs Kavthekar..... wake up shake up and get your act together !

Savi needlessly said to Arjun that cooking is meditation "for women." Dialogue writer Vikas Pandurang Patil shouldn't express such sexist ideas through Savi!

Shali actually said that it would have been better if Savi died. I hadn't known that Shali's resentment of Savi was so intense.

How stupid that Krishna'i starts to cough at the smell of gas as soon as she enters the kitchen, but Nanda and Shali, faking the incident, are unaffected.

Krishna'i doesn't pause to think, how could the gas be flowing unlit after someone finished making tea? Either it would be still burning or turned off, unless someone turned it off and on again.

Originally posted by: rainbow_colours

Who does Vishwambar give the money to and for what ? 

Is it to kill Inspector Golamade or then to finish off Savi so that it will seem as though the shooter was after savi only and not Arjun ?

The man that Vishvambhar paid to visit Kavathe-Bhairavgad was Inspector Raghunath Kokate from Bhiwandi, who had arrested Savi and Dipu at the hospital where they had brought Sahil after hitting him with Vishvambhar's stolen car. Later, Kokate had visited Sharada's house and lied to Savi about making a charge of culpable homicide go away for Vishvambhar's benefit. Kokate had blackmailed Savi and Dipu to work for Vishvambhar or he would strengthen the case against them with facts about jeweler, moneylender, Phulchand, the wedding robberies, Paras's rickshaw, Sharada's brain tumour ... Kokate's signature word is prāmāṇika.

Is Vishvambhar planning to have Savi or Dipu or Çamaki arrested or exposed for their crimes?

Çamaki has been unseen and unheard of throughout Savi's ridiculously rapid recovery from being shot in the chest. How can Dipu and Savi visit Sharada together, and not even mention where Çamaki is?

Kanchi Shinde posted a behind-the-scenes video only yesterday, and didn't say that she has left the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7uUezHRXJI

Arjun was only supposed to send one photo, but Inspector Golamade got everyone's photos, printed them, and stuck them to a board!

Golamade said "Mumbai to Kavathe-Bhairavgad" regarding Savitri's trajectory. He should know that Savitri's fake address for Shyamal is in Pune. Shyamal's actual home in Mumbai was visited by Sharada, but no one in Bhima Sadan would have told Golamade about it.

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

One more luminous name: Inspector Golamade's personal name is Sandip!

Pradip and Sandip - brothers?

Savi had said to Vidyadhar that she will tell Arjun the truth at the right time.

Wouldn't a meeting with Sharada be the right time?

"Arjun, this is my real mother with a real brain tumour, the reason why I worked for Vishvambhar to get your signatures on a power-of-attorney for your property. Mother Māulī, I got married without telling you, but you had said that you wanted me to marry this man."

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Savi had said to Vidyadhar that she will tell Arjun the truth at the right time.

Wouldn't a meeting with Sharada be the right time?

"Arjun, this is my real mother with a real brain tumour, the reason why I worked for Vishvambhar to get your signatures on a power-of-attorney for your property. Mother Māulī, I got married without telling you, but you had said that you wanted me to marry this man."

Absolutely the right time to tell Arjun the truth.

Savi will in turn know the truth about her existence and she is going to be more shocked than what Arjun will be ... Double Whammy  !

Looks like Inspector Golmade has got all positive reviews about Savi and Dipu mama so he will be their knight in shining armour and convince Arjun about Savis past.

The orphans of Āpalaṃ Ghara told Inspector Golamade all about Savi Tāī. He showed them a photo of Sharada Waghmare that he found simply by tracing her phone number.

Why didn't he show the kids photos of Savitri Kavathekar and her partner-in-costume-change Dipak, and the elusive Suvarnalata?

How unavoidable it should be to discover that Sharada Waghmare is the mother of Savitri Kavathekar and sister of Dipak!

Yet Inspector Golamade is back from his investigative mission, talking to policeman Sanjay Kadam about needing to investigate Savitri Kavathekar and her cook!