Who will expose Savi to Arjun? (Piratīçā Vanavā Urī Peṭalā) - Page 11

Poll

Who will reveal to Arjun that Savitri Ganesh Çorage is a fraud?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215019 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why did Savi tell Krishna'i that she found out about Arjun's suicide attempts from Vidyadhar? It was Arjun who told Savi first, and in the most detail. This happened after Savi went to jump in the well, and before Arjun drove her to the mandira for a slapdash wedding.

When Krishna'i fibbed that Vidyadhar made it up to frighten Savi, how could Savi say, "Hāṃ, mhaṇaje asaṃ kāhī ghaḍalaṃ navhataṃ nā?"

The writers are forgetting their own earlier plot points.

1215019 thumbnail

Arjun sent Suresh to find out all about Parikshit Nemade, and yet Arjun can't recognize the man in the photos as Parikshit!

The first questions that should occur to Arjun are, who would take these photos of Savitri and send them to me? What is the motive? Can the sender be traced?

Instead, Arjun believed the date the photos were taken, he flipped back in his calendar to the Maṅgaḷā-Gaura, and he questioned Priya about whether Savitri was at home all day.

So much for his resolve to believe Savitri above everyone else!

rainbow_colours thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arjun has now decided to completely believe in Savitri come what may ... trust her completely !!

wow thats a good commitment in a marriage and especially from a man who by nature is suspicious.

Want to see how he keeps upto it.

Pradip will get treated by the Kavthekars means he will remember his past completely and will be united with Sharda soon. Why do i feel that he IS savi's father.

Also he confirmed "you smell the same... like Sharda.." which shows that she is definitely Shardas daughter and not a stolen one.

I liked the mention of "smell"... actually we all have a distinct one and get attracted/repelled to people accordingly ...

Why didn't Krishna'i tell Savitri the cause of Arjuns suicide attempt ? Why did she try and hide it ? Isn't it so so important that Savitri knows so that she can take better care of her husbands mental health ?

Krishna'i should've told her the truth coz it would be better for her heart health too.... transfer the stress to the daughter in law ! 😊

Phadake should question Savitri regarding the purchase she made for Arjun worth 5 lacs. They def require the bill for accounts. Knowing Arjuns temper should actually give Phadake sleepless nights.

1215019 thumbnail

Monday's episode's scene of Savi trying to find out why Arjun met Suresh in the dark was brilliantly double-sided! Arjun's words meant one thing to him and quite the opposite to Savi!

Arjun wanted Savitri to relax and get well. So, Arjun wasn't telling Savitri that someone had sent him photos of her and Parikshit, and he was trying to trace that troublemaking to Nanda or whomever.

Savi, meanwhile, thought that Arjun was being evasive because he was suspicious of her.

Arjun: हो, लपवलं. झाली फिट्टंफाट? आणि प्लीज, मला ह्या गोष्टीवरून तुझ्याशी वाद नाही घालायचा.

Savi thought that Arjun was speaking resentfully about settling the score because he knew she was hiding something. Poor Arjun was saying honestly that he needed secrecy so that they wouldn't argue, augmenting her stress.

Arjun: कसं आहे, सावित्री, लपूनछपून केलेल्या गोष्टी उकरून काढायच्या असतील ना, असंच करावं लागतं. जशास तसे.

Arjun was talking about Nanda anonymously attacking Savitri, for which he would secretly gather proof against Nanda. Savi's guilty conscience, however, made her think that Arjun was talking about exposing her secret activities.

Arjun: काय आहे, मला आत्ता ही गोष्ट तुला सांगावीशी नाही वाटतेय, गरजेची नाही वाटतेय.

Arjun was saying that he didn't want to hurt Savitri by telling her about photos that implied that she did anything wrong. No need to talk about evidence that he didn't believe! He would catch and punish her enemy, and then tell her. To Savi, Arjun's words sounded distant, as if Arjun didn't feel like sharing his thoughts with her.

Arjun: मिसिस कवठेकर, तुम्ही ना प्लीज ह्यामध्ये पडू नका.

Arjun meant, don't worry, I'll handle it. Savi heard, I'm shutting you out, so stay out!

Bravo, story writer Chinmay Mandlekar, dialogue writer Vikas Pandurang Patil, episode director Harish Manasing Shirke, actors Indraneil Kamat and Rasika Wakharkar!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This is how misunderstandings are written? It sounds good, tbh.

1215019 thumbnail

If the Kavathekars cannot peacefully coexist in Bhima Sadan, is it Arjun and Savitri who should live apart?

First of all, where does Bhaiyu live? After his attempted gang rape of Savitri, he shouldn't even have been allowed to visit Shali or Balaram on the Bhima Sadan grounds while Savitri lived in the outhouse, let alone after she married into the family.

Krishna'i, Priya, Mona, and Pankaj all get along with Savitri, so why should they get stuck with Nanda, whose allies are Shali, Vishvambhar, and Balaram?

Vidyadhar just tried to kill Nanda. For whom would they still live together? Does Arjun or Krishna'i have the courage to suggest a separation?

Shali's position in the family is most pitiable. Her husband goes to other women and steals her jewelry. Her brother is a monster who depends on her. Her only friend is Nanda, who can't win.

I think that Krishna'i, Arjun, Priya, Mona, Pankaj, and Shali could live together with Vidyadhar (until he's exposed) and Savi (until she's exposed), and even with Balaram, since it has been a while since the last murder attempt and the broken foot seems healed.

However, Nanda and Vishvambhar could be sent to live with Pradip!

Savi gets shot !

Is this for real or a dream ?

So who will really "Expose Savi to Arjun" ?

1215019 thumbnail

Dipu's priorities - ugh!

Sharada's child could be dying. The police investigation will surely expose Savi's criminal history. If Sharada doesn't reach Savi's deathbed in time, she might have to live the rest of her life with regret that she never got a chance to forgive or at least to comfort her daughter.

Yet Dipu chooses not to tell Sharada.

Dipu is an astrologer and knows Savi will not die.

😊

He even said "Saavi lavkar bari ho ga..." so confidently.

Savi has seen the shooter.

Arjun finds the shooter in the pic.

The small boy is a witness too.

The Police know shooters details.

Audience also knows shooter details.

So shooter is sharp hence will take another 2-3 months to get caught.

Now who will Vidya use to kill Arjun again ?

How can he now put the blame on Savi ?

Even the police know that she tried to save Arjuns life, making them believe that Savi tried to kill Arjun is stupid.

What will be Vidya's next strategy ?

Any Guesses BrhannadaArmour, Satrangi_Curls ???

Does Dipu know the truth about Savi's connection with Bhima sadan ?

Will he tell Savi right now or wait and use it at the end like a Brahma-astra ?

Has Pradeep dada overheard Vidya's plan hence tied the black thread to Savi or was it his premonition ?