Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SejN

It’s so sad that we are scared of the word amazing… the other day I told diya she will do amazing in her interviews and I said let me take that back and use a better word 💔😢…

I read the news that there is going to be a dance sequence with Abhi and Akshu in the KV wedding. May be the picture of that.

Hope they will save us from AA dance!

Siri918 thumbnail

KM, Ar, and Ru also will come for the marriage along with our fav Suvvar chachi! if she comes to Kasauli there is a chance for Abhir will learn the truth!

Akshu is very pretty🌻 n HC as usual very handsome

Siri918 thumbnail

It’s so sad that we are scared of the word amazing… the other day I told diya she will do amazing in her interviews and I said let me take that back and use a better word 💔😢…

We are traumatized by this Amaze word. Is this Amaze same as what Mr. Aarif said or is this amazing indicates something positive

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Siri918

I read the news that there is going to be a dance sequence with Abhi and Akshu in the KV wedding. May be the picture of that.

Hope they will save us from AA dance!

Give us one lollipop and then shove cringe on us the next day! I’m not falling for that again lol

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri918

We are traumatized by this Amaze word. Is this Amaze same as what Mr. Aarif said or is this amazing indicates something positive

I don’t know Siri, but I don’t trust anything positive is coming. They are giving lollipops to keep us hooked

I don’t know Siri, but I don’t trust anything positive is coming. They are giving lollipops to keep us hooked

And AB is still in his unshaven (saving water I guess) and no hair cut(may be there are no hair saloons in kasauli, even Abhir's hair looks overgrown) look.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

And AB is still in his unshaven (saving water I guess) and no hair cut(may be there are no hair saloons in kasauli, even Abhir's hair looks overgrown) look.

For water all he has to do is go to the mountains get some snow and melt it! Problem solved!

For the hair cut, I’m sure they can YouTube it! There is nothing golu can not do! He knows how to use the map app 😂🤣

Edited by SejN - 1 years ago