Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

So u admit it, Mu us brainless 😆🥳😆

He is and so is everyone else🤪
midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

And more important than that what kind of a life is she living and with whom, where at the drop of a hat they throw her out of the house?

She's not only the wife of their only son, but his cousin - Anwar's daughter too!

She has equal right to that haveli as Mu(🤮) being Anwar only child.

Where's the trust?

Why should she return only when her name is cleared?

Exactly!! She has a family but she is still all alone. Only Murtasim understood her but now he is also shut off to understand what he did to her.

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heeba

Now when will this come? I cant find it, but there is another bts where he is in the same avatar and haya is there too 😡

https://twitter.com/shixuana1/status/1655215132916736000?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw

Maybe post the final wala separation we will get his devdas look. And I hope they don't show Haya's redemption then...her helping MK 🤢

He was in black when he was outside Saba's house and his hair looked gelled and everything. This one is a messy, sad, devdas type look 😵‍💫

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_J

And yet we are not doing nothing that will create history.....no productivity in life at all at the moment 🤣🫣

I managed to write my intro to my essay about an hour ago 💪..

Now onto the remaining 1700+ words 🤯🥶😰

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TR_19

Maybe director himself forgot his own plot and story...they didn't want to portray he evil but she is completely evil. There is no way anyone can relate to her evil psycho character...she can't redemption or her acts for not justify. She has not been a normal person for me...sorry director saab haya's character is not for people to relate.

Haya is not all like normal human being.

A sane person would never run after a married man who does not love her but love his wife....this is just haya zid she wanted to be the wife of gaddi ke janasheen...she likes murtasim's power pride and nothing else.

This is what my reply was for haya's character that the director said .

Edited by TR_19 - 1 years ago
Neha_J thumbnail

Where he believes his beHaya cousin- what communication?

Let him live in the idyllic fantasy of behaya being like Maryam to him till his mother proposes their marriage...🤢

See that's the thing trust is something that takes time. One can be in love but lack in the trust department and unless tbat issue is addressed, nothing will ever work.

I do agree to a certain extent that MK has been lenient with Haya but he has been like that with his fam members. Not defending it. I wish he would have taken a firm stance w.r.t Haya but it's not like he had any ill intentions ever. Time and again, he told Haya the same thing. The conversation where he said that even if he wasnt married to Meerab, he would never reciprocate her feelings.

Neha_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

why there are bts coming of murtu haya nowadays ... 😡😡

To piss us off and F our sanity 🤔

midniteangel thumbnail

Nah, she's done and dusted with the brainless mummy's boy and behayas cousin ...🤢😆

(If you see me here past 60sec, ignore me 🙏)😆

Sofi 🤗

Lol 🤣🤣🤣

midniteangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heeba

Yeah he doesnt look mad.. he says a line and leave s and she runs after him… something like im waiting in the car.. 🤷‍♀️

I think he would have said that 😅

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

He always does, but that doesn’t mean that he can’t feel hurt, he begged her to choose them but what she did? She chose her promise to Mariam over her marriage and all accused him for not fulfilling his promise to Meerub, he made during their marriage. I know Meerub’s intentions were good but that doesn’t make Murtasim wrong, does it??

murtisim is not wrong anywhere ... tbh he is the most innocent one in this scenario ... ab agr is m bhi gussa nahi krta , toh bas puja hi krni baki thi devta ji ki ..

murtisim is shown 'holy figure' till now ...and when he gets manipulated by haya , this thing becomes unbearable for us ... but this is how story is written ...