Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ddppkkrr

Director interview link on Tere Bin wiki page as I can’t post - this is his piece on Haya - how is she not completely evil. Can’t believe she will get redemption

Sabeena is a great actress and she is the lady in the red in our drama. In my work, negative characters always have some back story, and in Tere Bin, Sabeena portrays a girl who is in love with her cousin Murtaism but fails to win him, so she seeks revenge on everybody who stands in her path. We didn't want to portray her as completely evil, so we incorporated songs and other emotionally charged scenes to soften the impact and help the audience relate to the character.

So what she did with Naurez and especially MZ wasn't evil😆

*Goes searching for TB script dictionary*

Originally posted by: Neha_J

But Saba's dress is different na in that bts? Khan mansion wali?

Murtu ki toh same hai saba ne dono bts mein blue hi pehna tha na😆
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heeba

I mean for once I WANT HIM TO STAND UP FOR HER!! He should question everyone? How dare they « throw » her out at night. I want him to tell them how he found her at the door step.

I dont see Aneela at the living room scene? Did she stay back with murtasim? This is how he knows she is at the restaurant?

I am hoping Aneela is not there becauae only Waqas came to question everyone ans take a stand for his daughter. Murtasim is in the living room na 😯

Aneela is probably with Meerab. I think after Waqas questions them, Murtu might go to the Karachi house and Aneela might tell him about Meerab...that is how he reaches the restaurant 🫣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Title dikh raha hai??

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

And Meerub believed Anas over him whom she has met twice, isn’t it ironic🤪

but she never doubted him ... she thought there is misunderstanding but she never doubted him .. infact till end she tried convincing mariyum that murtisim se baat krti hu , he will understand ...
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

waise jis white suit mein Murtu mein Rohail or Meeru ko sath dekhta hai unki kapdon mein uska khan mansion mein saba ke sath Bts hai😆

I think both the dresses are different.

In the restaurant scene, Murtasim was wearing a suit which is kind of cream colour. And in the scene where Saba was in the haveli he was wearing white kurta/sherwani. And I think that was the last episode because he was wearing the same dress when Meerab in black dress was entering their room with Meesam.

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I think he told his side, his confession and his darkest secret everything is out ! I think he clearly told what he feels and what he expects!
And now the ball is in her court. She needs to decide!

This is what i want to see as well!!!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well only haya has some brain in TB🤪

So u admit it, Mu us brainless 😆🥳😆

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heeba

I dont think this will happen since haya is always there until the END 😭😭😭😡

And if the writers really want to surprise us and prove us wrong..then I hope her truth is out.

Haya has no scope of redemption but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neha_J

I am hoping Aneela is not there becauae only Waqas came to question everyone ans take a stand for his daughter. Murtasim is in the living room na 😯

Aneela is probably with Meerab. I think after Waqas questions them, Murtu might go to the Karachi house and Aneela might tell him about Meerab...that is how he reaches the restaurant 🫣

Thats my theory for now as well 😂😂😂