Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Now when will this come? I cant find it, but there is another bts where he is in the same avatar and haya is there too 😡

https://twitter.com/shixuana1/status/1655215132916736000?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TR_19

Murtu kab sab hote hai kab mad hote haii sirf isse pata haii😆

if he is coming there to say sorry and pick meeru , agr gussa krega toh joote nahi khayega meerab se 😆
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I hope meerab doesn’t go back because Mariyam cleared her name or KMK apologised or KMK came back to take her or she is needed at Mariyam wedding for izzat !

This time if she goes back I wish it’s because she really wants it and not under some obligation! She has got an exit and if she wants she should take it and if she wants to be his wife then she should be ready to make the compromises that comes with him!

There needs to be a heart to heart conversation between MM. She needs to go back for the right reason and MK needs to know the same. There needs to be clarity in terms of their relationship, their future. Communication is the key...hopefully they realize it and learn from it.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Looks like it. Haya's truth won't be out so soon. Although, I do wish they prove us wrong again and go ahead with the revelation.

Mariyam's track:

I won't lie the plot was good had they used it well. They could have used it to show Meerab's journey from not accepting her feelings for MK to actually confessing it. And they could have also addressed the major issue, communication.

Where he believes his beHaya cousin- what communication?

Let him live in the idyllic fantasy of behaya being like Maryam to him till his mother proposes their marriage...🤢

Originally posted by: Sofna

Nah, she's done and dusted with the brainless mummy's boy and behayas cousin ...🤢😆

(If you see me here past 60sec, ignore me 🙏)😆

well only haya has some brain in TB🤪
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

waise jis white suit mein Murtu mein Rohail or Meeru ko sath dekhta hai unki kapdon mein uska khan mansion mein saba ke sath Bts hai😆

But Saba's dress is different na in that bts? Khan mansion wali?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heeba

Now when will this come? I cant find it, but there is another bts where he is in the same avatar and haya is there too 😡

https://twitter.com/shixuana1/status/1655215132916736000?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw

why there are bts coming of murtu haya nowadays ... 😡😡
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heeba

This is his devdas look but this is now that meerub isn't there or later when they will have separation and meesam comes.

Originally posted by: Sofna

Where he believes his beHaya cousin- what communication?

Let him live in the idyllic fantasy of behaya being like Maryam to him till his mother proposes their marriage...🤢

And Meerub believed Anas over him whom she has met twice, isn’t it ironic🤪
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neha_J

There needs to be a heart to heart conversation between MM. She needs to go back for the right reason and MK needs to know the same. There needs to be clarity in terms of their relationship, their future. Communication is the key...hopefully they realize it and learn from it.

I think he told his side, his confession and his darkest secret everything is out ! I think he clearly told what he feels and what he expects!
And now the ball is in her court. She needs to decide!