Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TR_19

So is murtasim will see meerub with rohail at the restaurant..he gets more mad...the livingroom scene and restaurant scene murtu wearing same suit.

Its waqas time to prove that he is meerub's father....he should question murtasim more. Without listening to meerub's side of the story how can he leave her at mid night.

he was not looking mad in bts .. more like sad hurt πŸ€”
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nah, she's done and dusted with the brainless mummy's boy and behayas cousin ...πŸ€’πŸ˜†

(If you see me here past 60sec, ignore me πŸ™)πŸ˜†

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Murtu kab sab hote hai kab mad hote haii sirf isse pata haiiπŸ˜†

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Yeah he doesnt look mad.. he says a line and leave s and she runs after him… something like im waiting in the car.. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TR_19

So is murtasim will see meerub with rohail at the restaurant..he gets more mad...the livingroom scene and restaurant scene murtu wearing same suit.

Its waqas time to prove that he is meerub's father....he should question murtasim more. Without listening to meerub's side of the story how can he leave her at mid night.

He's crayzeee anyway...

he needs to boil and burrrnnn πŸ”₯ πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I hope meerab doesn’t go back because Mariyam cleared her name or KMK apologised or KMK came back to take her or she is needed at Mariyam wedding for izzat !

This time if she goes back I wish it’s because she really wants it and not under some obligation! She has got an exit and if she wants she should take it and if she wants to be his wife then she should be ready to make the compromises that comes with him!

Meerab loves in a cute and innocent way. If we see her actions/reactions carefully she loves in a very cute and innocent way. Whenever Murtasim got angry at her, in village and in Rohail's matter, she prepared food and was waiting for him to eat the food. It is her way of wanting to make him feel good.

In the eye check up scene, the way she got heart broken and was going away shows that she has feelings for Murtasim. She is yet to realize her feelings for Murtasim.

The problem is that Meerab did not get the time to process things and think about her feelings. Every day something happens. These things occupy her mind. She has been developing feelings unknowingly for Murtasim and she needs to realize her feelings and for that she needs the time. And even now she is under guilt. She needs some time which is free of other tensions.

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pressu

The makers really dragged Mariyam's track a lot and more than that they did not show the proper Meerasim's story during Mariyam's track. They could have showed Mariyam's track and Meerasim's track in parallel. Like someone said even when they gave Meerasim's scenes the focus was on Mariyam's track.

I think the truth will come out except Haya's truth and Murtasim will go to get Meerab back and then the restaurant scene will happen.

Looks like it. Haya's truth won't be out so soon. Although, I do wish they prove us wrong again and go ahead with the revelation.

Mariyam's track:

I won't lie the plot was good had they used it well. They could have used it to show Meerab's journey from not accepting her feelings for MK to actually confessing it. And they could have also addressed the major issue, communication.

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

82 down!! we will definitely hit 100 and make history for sure !

TB is making history after history πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

He's crayzeee anyway...

he needs to boil and burrrnnn πŸ”₯ πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

its gna be fun to see him burns πŸ˜†

ddppkkrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Director interview link on Tere Bin wiki page as I can’t post - this is his piece on Haya - how is she not completely evil. Can’t believe she will get redemption

Sabeena is a great actress and she is the lady in the red in our drama. In my work, negative characters always have some back story, and in Tere Bin, Sabeena portrays a girl who is in love with her cousin Murtaism but fails to win him, so she seeks revenge on everybody who stands in her path. We didn't want to portray her as completely evil, so we incorporated songs and other emotionally charged scenes to soften the impact and help the audience relate to the character.