Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Without a doubt.

The whole blame game, Mariyam track is getting on my nerves. So done with these negative characters ya. For once can they just spare us the drama... truth needs to come out. Meerab was wrong but they need to know how Mariyam kind of forced her into it. And Haya toh 🙏

I am not very hopeful though 💔

Disappointment hi milti hai bas.

waise jis white suit mein Murtu mein Rohail or Meeru ko sath dekhta hai unki kapdon mein uska khan mansion mein saba ke sath Bts hai😆

Meeru ka Murtu
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Congratz everyone ❤️

DT 83 👏👏👏

Do we have a name for it? 😅😂

« kuch mat kehna » ???

Thank you Tanu ❤️❤️❤️

Heeba thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I want Waqas to address Meerab as 'Meri beti.'

I want him to say that he also does not want to send his daughter back to haveli because they throw her out as if she is an unwanted thing.

I mean for once I WANT HIM TO STAND UP FOR HER!! He should question everyone? How dare they « throw » her out at night. I want him to tell them how he found her at the door step.

I dont see Aneela at the living room scene? Did she stay back with murtasim? This is how he knows she is at the restaurant?

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heeba

Congratz everyone ❤️

DT 83 👏👏👏

Do we have a name for it? 😅😂

« kuch mat kehna » ???

Thank you Tanu ❤️❤️❤️

82 down!! we will definitely hit 100 and make history for sure !

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I hope meerab doesn’t go back because Mariyam cleared her name or KMK apologised or KMK came back to take her or she is needed at Mariyam wedding for izzat !

This time if she goes back I wish it’s because she really wants it and not under some obligation! She has got an exit and if she wants she should take it and if she wants to be his wife then she should be ready to make the compromises that comes with him!

And more important than that what kind of a life is she living and with whom, where at the drop of a hat they throw her out of the house?

She's not only the wife of their only son, but his cousin - Anwar's daughter too!

She has equal right to that haveli as Mu(🤮) being Anwar only child.

Where's the trust?

Why should she return only when her name is cleared?

Heeba thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

I want him to question mariyam in front of everyone and i want mariyam to reply to honestly.. for once i hope meerab has told everything to waqas this time like how haya blamed her .. i want waqas to ask mariyam did haya stop you when you were leaving

I dont think this will happen since haya is always there until the END 😭😭😭😡

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I mean for once I WANT HIM TO STAND UP FOR HER!! He should question everyone? How dare they « throw » her out at night. I want him to tell them how he found her at the door step.

I dont see Aneela at the living room scene? Did she stay back with murtasim? This is how he knows she is at the restaurant?

So is murtasim will see meerub with rohail at the restaurant..he gets more mad...the livingroom scene and restaurant scene murtu wearing same suit.

Its waqas time to prove that he is meerub's father....he should question murtasim more. Without listening to meerub's side of the story how can he leave her at mid night.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Meerab is such a character that she really doesn't need anyone to stand up for her 💪

Where's all this bts floating around?

(PS I'm only here for 60sec) 😆