Posted: 1 years ago

I guess we will get these tmrw ❤️❤️❤️

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

THIS IS A SPECULATION SO NO CHAPPALS PLZ

Conspiracy theory:

If the pic or video comes out as looking too intimate or having too much sizzle, it will not get released or get taken down.

Becharon ki chemistry itni searing hai keh certain gestures, expressions and eye locks look very intimate in the frame though acting wise in the moment it may not seem out of the ordinary.

Since it is not characters in these shoots but Yumhaj themselves, they may find these images not jive with their public personas (Yumna in particular) or are wary of fan reaction and hoopla.

My (circumstantial) evidence base for this conspiracy theory:

I speculate this is what happened with Maria B too.

A Maria B ad got posted one day and was taken down very soon after. A modified version of the same ad was released a few days later but it did not have that one scene below which looked truly hot which now exists in twitter-verse only.

Also if you see the recording of this Maria B shoot, you will see that some scenes (like the one below0 that could have come out as looking too intimate and were chemistry-fying too much never made it to any ad video or pic that was released.

The maria b here and the haldi one.

Itna zaida Pyaar se dekha indono ne. I literally felt like I was invading a moment. And this is a lot coming from me having dabbled in every type of romance, genre and east west Netflix, movies, books and other media sources.

Maybe we're right it's that. Or maybe we're wrong.

I feel if anything it might come from yumna.

Or maybe they didn't need that bit. But it's hard to believe the ones doing campaign would not want those bits out given how heart flutteringly real those looked. Maybe too real was the problem? 😆

I don't know but it felt so much more than when srk looked at Kajol in ddlj or at Zara from Veer Zara. When he sneaked in to see both. Not a fan but something in his eyes that's iconic. I felt more than that here!

It's like that enduring look jack gives rose but much more 😆

Don't get me wrong. Those are iconic. No competition but those felt larger than life and filmy and dreamy. Yumhaj ones felt very real, shy, slow and natural! Too natural 😆

This reminds me that I want to see them in pride and prejudice or Jane Eyre type of extreme high tension, hate and passion and torture kind of work 🤪

Edited by Alizba63 - 1 years ago