Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

I want Anwar's comeuppance..😡

How can he stand there like a useless statue... right/wrong - is Maryam more important than Meerab for him?

It has been more than 60 seconds 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Neha_J

I'm sorry what? Relate to her? Soften the impact? Back story?

Not once in the 42 episodes till now can anyone relate to her. She is evil. Pure evil. Her back story doesn't justify the bs she has done.

What are these guys high on? Nothing can justify what Haya did for God sake 🤢

Everyone has a backstory, Meerub lost her everything, Murtasim lost his dreams, his family always hurts him but they chose what was right, they too had the chance and right to become bad but they chose to not become like them who has hurt them. Once karna asked Krishna that everyone did wrong with me so why did they expect that I will be the good person when I have never seen good then Krishna replied to him that even I have suffered all my life, everyone has blamed me whenever something bad happened with me but then I decided to make the things right instead of crying over the fact that I don’t have anything and you could have done the same, you could have made this a world better place to live with the power you possessed but you chose to do opposite of it, life is not fair to anyone but everyone has a chance to be fair, haya too had even if she has lost her parents but she still had a family, how many orphans get this chance? But she got, she had a family, she was financially well off and then too she chose to do wrong because she wanted to, No one forced her
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Not once in the 42 episodes till now can anyone relate to her. She is evil. Pure evil. Her back story doesn't justify the bs she has done.

YESSSS SHE IS EVIL 🤬

Specially after the stair incident and how she treated maryam during the Anas track!!! She is pure EVIL. NO ONE CAN RELATE TO HER!!!

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you tanu for the thread❤️❤️❤️ we will surely reach beyond 100 with this speed🥰🥰🥰…I wish we could celebrate by doing an AMA with the cast but that’s highly unlikely 😂😂😂Congrats on the thread guys!!!! 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I think he told his side, his confession and his darkest secret everything is out ! I think he clearly told what he feels and what he expects!
And now the ball is in her court. She needs to decide!

He did. He has been clear for a while that he wants her in his life. But I still feel they have a lot of issues that they've brushed under the carpet, that they need to address before starting their actial married life.

For example, ep 38 when he said about sab kuch bardasht kar leta hoon...that needs to be discussed as well. Both of them have lived a very different life, their ideology, thinking, way of living is different.

There has to be a common ground for both of them. And yes, I understand this will only happen post confession but this needs to happen before she goes back.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

#HalZa (Mere Humsafar)

Originally posted by: Moonks

Everyone has a backstory, Meerub lost her everything, Murtasim lost his dreams, his family always hurts him but they chose what was right, they too had the chance and right to become bad but they chose to not become like them who has hurt them. Once karna asked Krishna that everyone did wrong with me so why did they expect that I will be the good person when I have never seen good then Krishna replied to him that even I have suffered all my life, everyone has blamed me whenever something bad happened with me but then I decided to make the things right instead of crying over the fact that I don’t have anything and you could have done the same, you could have made this a world better place to live with the power you possessed but you chose to do opposite of it, life is not fair to anyone but everyone has a chance to be fair, haya too had even if she has lost her parents but she still had a family, how many orphans get this chance? But she got, she had a family, she was financially well off and then too she chose to do wrong because she wanted to, No one forced her

@bold: I don't know why, when I first read this, I read it as Murtasim lost his brains 🤣🤣

Edited by Sera-high123 - 1 years ago
Neha_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Murtu ki toh same hai saba ne dono bts mein blue hi pehna tha na😆

3 more days. We want 4 episodes a week...otherwise we'll go crazy

Gigi78752 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neha cmon..you mean to say you can’t relate to haya…the poor girl whose only fault is that she loved her cousin unconditionally( even after he’s married) 😌😌😌..To prove her how relatable she is please watch this 😉😉😉☺️

https://twitter.com/7thskybiz/status/1655146387116531714?s=46

Edited by Gigi78752 - 1 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heeba

YESSSS SHE IS EVIL 🤬

Specially after the stair incident and how she treated maryam during the Anas track!!! She is pure EVIL. NO ONE CAN RELATE TO HER!!!

I do not count her in a sane person's category 🤢

Neha_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I think both the dresses are different.

In the restaurant scene, Murtasim was wearing a suit which is kind of cream colour. And in the scene where Saba was in the haveli he was wearing white kurta/sherwani. And I think that was the last episode because he was wearing the same dress when Meerab in black dress was entering their room with Meesam.

Can someone please share the bts that has MM with Meesam?