Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Hey , she can have her own opinion . Everyone can't love sajal right ? They can have different opinions .

So she told what she felt . There's nothing wrong in it

When did I say she cannot have her opinion anywhere in my comment? Did i say she or everyone needs to love sajal? She wasn't telling anything. She was asking a question in a public forum and i replied to her question.

Read her comment again. It comes off like she is new to pak dramas and have no idea who sajal is.

My question is in a different para and i didn't use any emojis trying to make fun of her.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Kusum , seems we really lack knowledge regarding pak dramas . We need to do some homework

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am all seated for this drama only if Wahaj's character doesn't cries, cries and cries...

If at all Wahaj's character is not mazloom, bechara, sharif abla naari, maasoom, ultimate generous and kind, mohabbat se haara hua.. I am all up for this drama...

Most importantly the fl shouldn't torture him till the end of the drama this time.. Then it will break the history of Wahaj's record for sure...

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Kusum , seems we really lack knowledge regarding pak dramas . We need to do some homework

you do and tell me, I don’t watch shows unless I really love the content😆
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

And I told you I am not new🤪 I know many who are toppers but that doesn’t mean they are good, like Salman khan🤣

Salman movies are a hit the same way tere bin is a hit🤣

Originally posted by: spnfan

Salman movies are a hit the same way tere bin is a hit🤣

And any sane person will pick TB over Salman🤪 Well as a TB fan I am offended that you compared it with Salman🤢

but I will respect your choice😆

Tulip9 thumbnail

Arey bina Terebin ka naam liye , nahi chalta kuch ankahi fans ka naam . Twitter pe toh examples hi examples hain

spnfan thumbnail

And any sane person will pick TB over Salman🤪 Well as a TB fan I am offended that you compared it with Salman🤢

Thank you for respecting 😎

Tulip9 thumbnail

kitni baar dil jitegi kusum 🤗
spnfan thumbnail

It's funny how some people deliberately bring sajal's name into a thread with no relation to her and then blame KA fans for simply answering their questions?🤣

Everyone here was busy talking about how sadist the writer is. But out of no where someone wanted to know how good of an actress sajal is.

They are the ones that brought up sajal and KA's name in a wahaj-ayeza starred drama thread and badnam hum ho rahe hai🤣

Edited by spnfan - 1 years ago