Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

I love Riansh as a couple but Rrahul is not a good actor in comparison to Helly, I say what I feel even when I love them😆

exactly kusum . You have voice . You can love whomever you want . What's wrong in it .

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

exactly kusum . You have voice . You can love whomever you want . What's wrong in it .

Nothing, if she is not a good actor then how can I say she is😆
Tulip9 thumbnail

can’t I have any personal opinion?? That doesn’t make me blind right🤪

no yaar , sajal is a brilliant actress , i love her admire her . But , there is some overacting on her part in kuch ankahi 🤪

Tulip9 thumbnail

Nothing, if she is not a good actor then how can I say she is😆

exactly 💯

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

no yaar , sajal is a brilliant actress , i love her admire her . But , there is some overacting on her part in kuch ankahi 🤪

I could not even watch the OST of that show for more than 2 minutes so I don’t know about her acting in that show but I don’t find her good in Military show, Ramsha was awesome in that and yumna too and who was the actress whose role was somewhat funny was so good
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

Almost all her shows have good concept and starts off great but then get way too draggy and negative. Pks was very unique and fresh when it started then there was too much negative in it that I dropped it even though i liked the leads. Balaa overall was a highly negative and dark drama so i didn't mind all the negativity. The ending was also very satisfying. Cheekh had the same problem as pks. She unnecessarily killed off everyone around saba. It's like saba's character had to pay a huge price for standing with the right. That's such a wrong message to give to the audience.

I only hope the FL loves Wahaj 🤪 because in most of his shows , he ends up loving his FL passionately and they don’t reciprocate with the same intensity 🤪 . I want this to b different this time 😳

Tulip9 thumbnail

I could not even watch the OST of that show for more than 2 minutes so I don’t know about her acting in that show but I don’t find her good in Military show, Ramsha was awesome in that and yumna too and who was the actress whose role was somewhat funny was so good

i didn't watch dat drama , so don't know babes . Taking on your words . You have said then it must be true 🤗

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

well, I am watching Serials since last 18 years so unfortunately I know little bit about acting🤪

I don’t find her eyes expressive well I don’t find anyone’s eyes expressive😆

I asked if you are new to pak dramas because you asked if sajal is good. Your question looked like you have no idea about sajal at all and most people who watch pak dramas knows sajal and her work the same way everyone knows about fawad or saba or Mahira. She is among the top actors in her country.

Doesn't matter whether you find her eyes expressive or not. She is one of the most loved and most appreciated actress in Pakistan and critically acclaimed for her bollywood movie with sridevi. Producers like shekhar kapoor and actresses like Shabana asmi appreciates her acting skills.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

I only hope the FL loves Wahaj 🤪 because in most of his shows , he ends up loving his FL passionately and they don’t reciprocate with the same intensity 🤪 . I want this to b different this time 😳

In pks mahjabeen loved abdullah and most of this writer's work are not romance.

Don't expect much intensity from ayeza. She is more reserved than yumna 😆. So there won't be much romantic scenes.

Originally posted by: spnfan

I asked if you are new to pak dramas because you asked if sajal is good. Your question looked like you have no idea about sajal at all and most people who watch pak dramas knows sajal and her work the same way everyone knows about fawad or saba or Mahira. She is among the top actors in her country.

Doesn't matter whether you find her eyes expressive or not. She is one of the most loved and most appreciated actress in Pakistan and critically acclaimed for her bollywood movie with sridevi. Producers like shekhar kapoor and actresses like Shabana asmi appreciates her acting skills.

And I told you I am not new🤪 I know many who are toppers but that doesn’t mean they are good, like Salman khan🤣