Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pyar Key Sadqay (Humtv) drama

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Why ? Does he write sad/ sadistic stuff😭

Depressing dramas Cheekh, Balaa, Tinkay Ka Sahara , Pyar Ke Sadqay, Dil Zaar Zaar Fitoor aur Bashr Momin ki writer 😵
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Depressing dramas Cheekh, Balaa, Tinkay Ka Sahara , Pyar Ke Sadqay, Dil Zaar Zaar Fitoor aur Bashr Momin ki writer 😵

Oh my God ! I saw pks and cheekh. Pks was good though Gillian kept getting upper hand but for the last 2 episodes. At least it had happy ending .
cheekh started out great but after Saba’s husbands death ( which was absolutely not needed ) I lost interest. That death made it sooooo depressing

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Oh my God ! I saw pks and cheekh. Pks was good though Gillian kept getting upper hand but for the last 2 episodes. At least it had happy ending .
cheekh started out great but after Saba’s husbands death ( which was absolutely not needed ) I lost interest. That death made it sooooo depressing

Almost all her shows have good concept and starts off great but then get way too draggy and negative. Pks was very unique and fresh when it started then there was too much negative in it that I dropped it even though i liked the leads. Balaa overall was a highly negative and dark drama so i didn't mind all the negativity. The ending was also very satisfying. Cheekh had the same problem as pks. She unnecessarily killed off everyone around saba. It's like saba's character had to pay a huge price for standing with the right. That's such a wrong message to give to the audience.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Why ? Does he write sad/ sadistic stuff😭

Not he, she.

She is a grade A sadist😆

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

sajal is a godedssss Bhai . Pariyon si haseen , duniya se alag . She is Ms world .

Oh sorry , she is Ms universe

I don’t think so🤪

Originally posted by: spnfan

Obviously she is. Are you new to pak dramas?

Even though she looks so petite and cute she can play fiery dominating character like a pro. She is very versatile as well. Positive, negative, comedy everything she does well. Also she has amazing chemistry with all her co-stars. She has one of the most beautiful expressive eyes i have seen in an actress.

well, I am watching Serials since last 18 years so unfortunately I know little bit about acting🤪

I don’t find her eyes expressive well I don’t find anyone’s eyes expressive😆

Originally posted by: Moonks

Do you think Sajal is a good actress? I saw her in that military show but I did not find her acting good

can’t I have any personal opinion?? That doesn’t make me blind right🤪
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

Obviously she is. Are you new to pak dramas?

Even though she looks so petite and cute she can play fiery dominating character like a pro. She is very versatile as well. Positive, negative, comedy everything she does well. Also she has amazing chemistry with all her co-stars. She has one of the most beautiful expressive eyes i have seen in an actress.

Hey , she can have her own opinion . Everyone can't love sajal right ? They can have different opinions .

So she told what she felt . There's nothing wrong in it

Edited by Madhuilove - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Hey , she can have her own opinion . Everyone can't love sajal right ? They can have different opinions .

So she told what she felt . There's nothing wrong in it

I love Riansh as a couple but Rrahul is not a good actor in comparison to Helly, I say what I feel even when I love them🤪
Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago