Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

Thank you, I will watch YKS as many have told me this but I am not sure about any other show

Alif is a masterpiece . I personally liked alif more .

Sajal was best in Alif according to me. Tho yks is highly acclaimed I still feel it was not that great. The suicide part ruined sajal's character for me.

It was out of the box but alif was def sajal's best.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ayeza is one of those actress who changes her style in every drama. Just check her mpth looks and chupke chupke looks and then chaudary and sons looks.

I know.. I was saying she takes roles that are on the glamorous side (Specifically talking about looks) like all her looks are mostly polished.

Originally posted by: Mari_a

I know.. I was saying she takes roles that are on the glamorous side (Specifically talking about looks) like all her looks are mostly polished.

That i agree

Tho, in chaudary and Sons she had simple look

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Alif is a masterpiece . I personally liked alif more .

Sajal was best in Alif according to me. Tho yks is highly acclaimed I still feel it was not that great. The suicide part ruined sajal's character for me.

It was out of the box but alif was def sajal's best.

Sajal best work for me is definitely Alif

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spnfan

It's funny how some people deliberately bring sajal's name into a thread with no relation to her and then blame KA fans for simply answering their questions?🤣

Everyone here was busy talking about how sadist the writer is. But out of no where someone wanted to know how good of an actress sajal is.

They are the ones that brought up sajal and KA's name in a wahaj-ayeza starred drama thread and badnam hum ho rahe hai🤣

who is KA ? Sorry , prior to TB I wasn’t much into pak dramas hence asking . Only dramas I have watched are cheekh, pks and Parizaad ( 2-3 more but don’t remember their names ) Parizaad was the only on air show , rest I binge watched . Even Parizaad times I wasn’t active on the forum , must have visited just a few times .

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

who is KA ? Sorry , prior to TB I wasn’t much into pak dramas hence asking . Only dramas I have watched are cheekh, pks and Parizaad ( 2-3 more but don’t remember their names ) Parizaad was the only on air show , rest I binge watched . Even Parizaad times I wasn’t active on the forum , must have visited just a few times .

KA is kuch ankahi.

Navyya thumbnail

KA is kuch ankahi.

. Oh ok . Thanks . I have watched 4 episodes it , have to watch the rest but things are kind of hectic so haven’t had time . Will resume watching as soon my schedule settles and I have time . It’s a good show .
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

. Oh ok . Thanks . I have watched 4 episodes it , have to watch the rest but things are kind of hectic so haven’t had time . Will resume watching as soon my schedule settles and I have time . It’s a good show .

It's going really well nowadays. You will enjoy binge watching it. If you like KA, try ek jhooti love story as well. It kind of have similar vibe.

Navyya thumbnail

It's going really well nowadays. You will enjoy binge watching it. If you like KA, try ek jhooti love story as well. It kind of have similar vibe.

I am sure I will like KA, whatever I saw was really good . These days hectic schedule and on top of that I am sooooooo invested in my other show that whatever time I get , just goes on its forum . It’s like I am practically living there ….

Also it wld be great to binge watch KA , then no stressing on waiting for one full week for the next episode.👍🏼