Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ofcourse you can have

you agree right, about that military wala show
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

He is definitely better than any of the actors that have come on prime and Netflix

This is an understatement. Tho.

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

if you are saying then I will🤗

Also watch YKS, Aangan, YDM and O Rangreza... You will love her work there💔😳

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Yes she is a good actress and in MPTH she was highly appreciated, but idk I feel she doesn't experiment like Sajal, saba and Yumna, she mostly chooses to do a glamourous FL.

Ayeza is one of those actress who changes her style in every drama. Just check her mpth looks and chupke chupke looks and then chaudary and sons looks.

Originally posted by: spnfan

I guess she isn't ready to take risks or give too much time to a character. The other 3 seems to be completely dedicated to the dramas they do. Some actors get involved with a character and it will affect their real life. She might not want to do characters that are too depressing or too dark and deep.

She did such characters in past, Adhuri aurat was one of them.

Originally posted by: Home786

Also watch YKS, Aangan, YDM and O Rangreza... You will love her work there💔😳

Thank you, I will watch YKS as many have told me this but I am not sure about any other show

Huh what is happening here 🤯

Take a chill pill guys, this is PSF most peaceful forum of IF, let it be the same please. Don't turn it into a bigg boss forum 😂

This thread is for wahaj Ayeza's new show, kindly restrict to this topic only otherwise we may get some warning from mod.

There are separate threads for KA and TB, so kindly discuss respective shows in their threads.

We can have different point of view, that's totally fine na. All of you are such intelligent and amazing souls. I have interacted with you all. It would be great if we will not mock or degrade some other show/actors or their fans.

Anyways All of you just stay happy

Originally posted by: Moonks

Thank you, I will watch YKS as many have told me this but I am not sure about any other show

Add yks and alif in your watch list 😳

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She did such characters in past, Adhuri aurat was one of them.

I am not very family with her older works. Before CC i have only seen her in kahi unkahi and koi Chand rakh in which her characters were monotonous.