Originally posted by: Neha_J

I guess.

I have been discussing things out of context as well...I mean Wahaj related 🤣

Lol happens. 😆2

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I haven't seen any of his full IVs. Just saw some small clips here and there. He is self-aware that his characters are toxic and don't try to defend them. I guess as you said he is more focused on the fame and money than doing quality project. For him it might be quantity over quality. Ayeza gets cast in projects with more critically acclaimed writers and directors than danish.

In an interview with Hassan he did try to defend, saying that's how a person with money will behave, he has a friend who is like Shamsher, and also stated he doesn't think he has any public responsibility regarding the characters he plays. I only want to entertain people😆
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

God bless the director . I shouldn’t be very excited about Wahaj’s show , I 😳think

he works in Pakistani drama industry.. these are the best he'll ever get lets be honest..

i know people (not saying you) were expecting Netflix and Amazon Prime original series offers coming his way after his performance in Tere Bin, but we gotta be realistic

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FanofAreebsMum

he works in Pakistani drama industry.. these are the best he'll ever get lets be honest..

i know people (not saying you) were expecting Netflix and Amazon Prime original series offers coming his way after his performance in Tere Bin, but we gotta be realistic

He is definitely better than any of the actors that have come on prime and Netflix

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

U guys need to calm down.Twitter kam hai jo yahan p ye hi kaam start ho jaye.

Waise bhi this thread is related to aiza and wahaj so I feel it should stick to it.

Everyone has different opinions but its better not to mock someone.Maybe the actor/actress is best for one but other does not like it. No need for mocking for someone likeness.Waise bhi choices r subjective when it comes to acting and beauty.

I guess I m in minority who love wahaj, aiza as well as other celebrities mentioned here.I just have issue with the ones who r hailed when they r abusive in reality.

954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

He is definitely better than any of the actors that have come on prime and Netflix

😊 ok

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Moonks

Do you think Sajal is a good actress? I saw her in that military show but I did not find her acting good

Kusu you need to watch Alif 😳

In Sinf e ahan, she did not impress me either but she is an amazing actress

midniteangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (March 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Bro, no offence but I read an article about economic conditions of Pakistan, how the food inflation is so high there, how Pakistan is on the verge of economic meltdown like Sri Lanka, and to survive inflation you need money and he is earning that, he has the right to do so. It’s other actors problem that they are not thinking about future. I was afraid for him, of this over exposure but I get where he is coming from and I can’t blame him for thinking about his family and their future.

Totally agree to this.. He needs to earn to pay his bills.. I'm from Sri Lanka so I understand the situation.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kusu you need to watch Alif 😳

In Sinf e ahan, she did not impress me either but she is an amazing actress

if you are saying then I will🤗

can’t I have any personal opinion?? That doesn’t make me blind right🤪

Ofcourse you can have