Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . In bold …is it in teasers ? I don’t remember seeing it 😯

I didn’t notice it either, unicorn said someone on Twitter figured it out.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah you would think that Zaid would have a clue. He did seem to hesitate and stutter when he was mentioning what the brother did for a living. I’m guessing that he didn’t think that he would outright reject it like that. I think the dog example he gave also really threw him off…that was pretty harsh. Zaid is supposed to be stubborn so I guess he thought he would get his way and not face so much resistance.

Booo about the second marriage thing and I’m hoping it doesn’t go that way but you’re right, why would she be in his bedroom if this isn’t the case? I’m still hoping that there is some other reason although I can’t think of one at all.

I’m also curious about Ayra’s relationship with Rayyan. Why is he holding her arms and fighting her with Zaid’s dad casually standing the background?

The dog example would have shocked anyone…that was understandable. But Zaid being completely surprised at his father’s reaction was strange.

Rayaan, though my favourite character, is a troublemaker lol, he’s a typical playboy who’s being tied down because of others’ “MEIN”. So far we haven’t seen RJ’s “mein” so its possible something will come up. I doubt he’ll give up his single status without a fight. He’s getting married only to spite MJ. Its possible he finds out about Ayra and calls her discreetly to the nikah…hence we have that scene of Zaid looking shocked. After that, he’s going to create nuisance…some entertainment at least smiley36

Maybe Ayra married Asif. That might be plausible.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god, that would be so weird 😂

. . I would rather have her married to him than Zaid 😂
Navyya thumbnail

Yeah it’s in one of the teasers. Someone on Twitter figured out it was his bedroom.

https://x.com/eshaal613/status/1704526330036142140?s=46&t=4rTzSHf846OIzH2XD-QTKw

. Thanks for the link . Yes it’s there and what’s worse is that from her looks ( her hair and clothes ) one can make out that she is rich .
Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I felt for zaid, ayra's bro and sister in law but definitely not for ayra.

. In bold .. this is one thing where entire fandom agrees 😂
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Thanks for the link . Yes it’s there and what’s worse is that from her looks ( her hair and clothes ) one can make out that she is rich .

I’m still hoping for some other reason 😭
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The dog example would have shocked anyone…that was understandable. But Zaid being completely surprised at his father’s reaction was strange.

Rayaan, though my favourite character, is a troublemaker lol, he’s a typical playboy who’s being tied down because of others’ “MEIN”. So far we haven’t seen RJ’s “mein” so its possible something will come up. I doubt he’ll give up his single status without a fight. He’s getting married only to spite MJ. Its possible he finds out about Ayra and calls her discreetly to the nikah…hence we have that scene of Zaid looking shocked. After that, he’s going to create nuisance…some entertainment at least smiley36

The HORROR! smiley37

And here I am manifesting an out of syllabus track - Zaddy and MJ smiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

The HORROR! smiley37

And here I am manifesting an out of syllabus track - Zaddy and MJ smiley37

You and me both sister smiley37

Basically sabki shaadi kara do, bas RJ mera smiley37

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Your characterization of RJ completely makes sense. Your theories about him creating nuisances also make sense.

I really hope Asif doesn’t marry Ayra. I just don’t like the thought of a father marrying his son’s ex-girlfriend, gross! Also if he thinks she isn’t good enough for their family, why would he marry her himself?

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6