Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

But who is she to Maya? She’s somehow connected to her.

Most probably her cousin

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I cannot stop laughing..its just a first look and ppl are already crying over views...na teaser aya na ost na episode..so pressed these stans are these days..tauba smiley36

The talk over views from stans started in response to shade posts that the first teaser of SMD did not get any YT views despite being on Geo. So Maya and Wahaj are doing cheap PR stunts in cahoots with nashedi Aima Baig hyping themselves as an adulterer and homewrecker to get views for SMD smiley24 In reality, SMD first teaser views are just fine contrary to what naysayers say. Teaser views don't mean anything but given multiple shade posts insinuating that SMD is already a flop and there is zero audience interest in it, it makes sense to set the record straight.

Edited by hypnotoad - a day ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think he has a sister. That BTS with the actress? Wahaj has a sister in every show also, it’s like a thing now smiley36

Sadaf could maybe be an employee at his workplace, just like Hira. Otherwise can’t think of a logical way for someone from his background to cross paths with a middle class girl.

Bilal Abdullah has literally ALL the right ingredients to be a fascinating and rich complex character if we’re given a focused script on him and his perspective. Not to mention Wahaj will eat this role up. Literally custom made for his strengths as an actor. But I don’t want to get myself too worked up about this because I have trust issues with Khalil 😡 He better not rob us. Because this could be EVERYTHING I want to see from Wahaj 🥹

Yes Bilal Abdullah has a ton of potential and you could see a lot of it from just those short clips.

I understand the writer is unpredictable but I’m putting more faith in the director. He seems really proud of this project and I find that promising. I know he might have reposted some questionable things in people’s opinion but I really don’t have a problem with what he has posted himself from his perspective. He sounds like he has put his heart and soul into this and feels successful in how it all translated on screen. I see nothing wrong with him expressing that. That’s not to say that audiences will connect with it, ultimately the success of the show is the viewers’ hands. However it’s promising to see that the captain of the ship is proud of his product. Production will hype up the project anyway since it’s all about business, but for the director it’s more about the art. The story could still be tragic but something tells me that Haseeb will tell it in a beautiful way. And of course, when given scope, Wahaj can ace any scene.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Can’t wait for this bestie duo on screensmiley41https://x.com/khamoosh1842662/status/1836082343204753717?s=46

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Ok guys I think it will be the revised version of Hamari adhuri kahani based on second teaser.

https://x.com/shivika_loops/status/1573364750519771137

Bringing this backsmiley9

All the lyrics suits our bilal baba, billu ko mohabbat hogi, billu lover boy banega, billu ko jealousy hogi, and finally billu ki shaadi hogi with the love of his lifesmiley14smiley41

Edited by Rashi23 - a day ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

The talk over views from stans started in response to shade posts that the first teaser of SMD did not get any YT views despite being on Geo. So Maya and Wahaj are doing cheap PR stunts in cahoots with nashedi Aima Baig hyping themselves as an adulterer and homewrecker to get views for SMD smiley24 In reality, SMD first teaser views are just fine contrary to what naysayers say. Teaser views don't mean anything but given multiple shade posts insinuating that SMD is already a flop and there is zero audience interest in it, it makes sense to set the record straight.

with fans like that who needs Khaq?

Posted: 23 hours ago

Geo atleast post black outfit wale mahaj posterssmiley24

Wahi 2 posters ko 100 baar alag alag captions ke sath post karna bandh kardosmiley7We want new pictures of mahaj.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Geo atleast post black outfit wale mahaj posterssmiley24

Wahi 2 posters ko 100 baar alag alag captions ke sath post karna bandh kardosmiley7We want new pictures of mahaj.

Yeah I know right, we know they shot for it already. What’s the hold up?
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah I know right, we know they shot for it already. What’s the hold up?

God knows what khichdi they are cookingsmiley44

Just release the show already, everybody is so done with these delayssmiley24