Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I agree that I think he is blinded by her being middle class and mistaking her coming from modest means as her being humble in nature. She’s probably not as materialistic as other girls he knows or at least he views her this way. She also isn’t a gold digger or she would have agreed to marrying him as soon as possible.

He isn’t seeing all the red flags. I find her manipulative and controlling but I feel like Zaid thinks she’s just being cute 🙄 The last episode she had him drive back and forth and had no respect for him or his time. She just casually wrote it off as mood swings. She also admitted that she bothered him all day but it isn’t getting to him. Her asking him why and him responding by telling her he loves her just screamed that she enjoyed that control she had over him. He’s putting up with her shit because he doesn’t see it that way. He is second guessing his love for her though but has rationalized it by saying respect and understanding ranks above love for him. He isn’t seeing that respect and understanding is lacking on her end.

I don't understand why in most of these shows where the rich guy is in love with a middle class girl, they show the girl being rude or aloof or even badtameez.

Zanjabeel should have then mentioned Ayra wanting financial freedom, otherwise given how she behaves and how they are gradually unlayering every character, I think iska gold digger side bahar aayega xD

At least other characters like Asif, Mubashira and Rayaan are manipulative and you know it. Even other characters know they'll do something or can be up to something. Ayra is worse than these guys.

Are we supposed to feel bad for Zaid and Ayra? Coz I don't feel a thing.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I don't understand why in most of these shows where the rich guy is in love with a middle class girl, they show the girl being rude or aloof or even badtameez.

Zanjabeel should have then mentioned Ayra wanting financial freedom, otherwise given how she behaves and how they are gradually unlayering every character, I think iska gold digger side bahar aayega xD

At least other characters like Asif, Mubashira and Rayaan are manipulative and you know it. Even other characters know they'll do something or can be up to something. Ayra is worse than these guys.

I don't want zaid to end up with aayra he should end up with MJ

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You think Ayra is a gold digger? There’s definitely more to her and I think it will come out slowly.

I don’t personally feel bad for Ayra but I do feel bad for Zaid. His dad is going behind his back to make sure this thing with Ayra doesn’t happen. I’m torn because I really don’t want to see him with Ayra but what a betrayal from his dad.

Also I saw this theory that Zaid will marry Ayra too. I really don’t want him to have 2 wives so I’m hoping it doesn’t go this way. But why is Ayra everywhere in Zaid’s house in the teasers? I thought she maybe would start working for them and that somehow involved her having to come to their house (I know it doesn’t really make sense) but someone on Twitter cleverly put together that she is actually in his room 😳 What reason would she have to be there if she isn’t his wife, which I’m still hoping she won’t become.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

You think Ayra is a gold digger? There’s definitely more to her and I think it will come out slowly.

I don’t personally feel bad for Ayra but I do feel bad for Zaid. His dad is going behind his back to make sure this thing with Ayra doesn’t happen. I’m torn because I really don’t want to see him with Ayra but what a betrayal from his dad.

Also I saw this theory that Zaid will marry Ayra too. I really don’t want him to have 2 wives so I’m hoping it doesn’t go this way. But why is Ayra everywhere in Zaid’s house in the teasers? I thought she maybe would start working for them and that somehow involved her having to come to their house (I know it doesn’t really make sense) but someone on Twitter cleverly put together that she is actually in his room 😳 What reason would she have to be there if she isn’t his wife, which I’m still hoping she won’t become.

I mean, she can be a gold digger. At this point I won't be surprised.

I am surprised Zaid was shocked by his father's reaction...he knows his father, did he really expect Asif would just accept Ayra with open arms? Zaid would surely know his father's viewpoint on social status, wealth, family background, etc.

Zaid's second marriage is the most plausible track. Can't think of any other reason for Ayra to be in his house...and his bedroom.

I felt for zaid, ayra's bro and sister in law but definitely not for ayra.

unicornhugs thumbnail

I am surprised Zaid was shocked by his father's reaction...he knows his father, did he really expect Asif would just accept Ayra with open arms? Zaid would surely know his father's viewpoint on social status, wealth, family background, etc.

Zaid's second marriage is the most plausible track. Can't think of any other reason for Ayra to be in his house...and his bedroom.

Yeah you would think that Zaid would have a clue. He did seem to hesitate and stutter when he was mentioning what the brother did for a living. I’m guessing that he didn’t think that he would outright reject it like that. I think the dog example he gave also really threw him off…that was pretty harsh. Zaid is supposed to be stubborn so I guess he thought he would get his way and not face so much resistance.

Booo about the second marriage thing and I’m hoping it doesn’t go that way but you’re right, why would she be in his bedroom if this isn’t the case? I’m still hoping that there is some other reason although I can’t think of one at all.

I’m also curious about Ayra’s relationship with Rayyan. Why is he holding her arms and fighting her with Zaid’s dad casually standing the background?

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. I won’t be surprised if she marries Zaid’s dad 😂
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. . In bold …is it in teasers ? I don’t remember seeing it 😯
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. I won’t be surprised if she marries Zaid’s dad 😂

Oh god, that would be so weird 😂

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . In bold …is it in teasers ? I don’t remember seeing it 😯

Yeah it’s in one of the teasers. Someone on Twitter figured out it was his bedroom.

https://x.com/eshaal613/status/1704526330036142140?s=46&t=4rTzSHf846OIzH2XD-QTKw

Edited by unicornhugs - 12 months ago