Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

I can understand MJ to some extent... Her behavior comes from her arrogance and entitlement.. Her belief that she is better than anyone else

I don't understand ayra at all. She has a boyfriend who loves her and is super rich. Logically she should be pushing him to get married asap. But she hides him instead. I could understand her wanting to be financially independent but I'm completely lost as to why is she treating him like crap even though he has done nothing to deserve it. Is it a power trip thing- look i can make this rich guy run around me? But then her dialouges don't indicate anything like that. Bizzzzzzzare

Originally posted by: bips

I can understand MJ to some extent... Her behavior comes from her arrogance and entitlement.. Her belief that she is better than anyone else

I don't understand ayra at all. She has a boyfriend who loves her and is super rich. Logically she should be pushing him to get married asap. But she hides him instead. I could understand her wanting to be financially independent but I'm completely lost as to why is she treating him like crap even though he has done nothing to deserve it. Is it a power trip thing- look i can make this rich guy run around me? But then her dialouges don't indicate anything like that. Bizzzzzzzare

Her character doesn't make sense. Isn't written well I feel. I don't understand her reasons of hiding her relationship as well. Her brother is very cool and indulges her. Her sis in law has been looking for proposals since a long time. Why not just tell them of her relationship instead of not turning up when people come to meet her.

Though I understand that her SIL should have also stopped doing it when Ayra didn't turn up multiple times.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I was okay with his scenes today. I felt like there was something for him to do so you could see more of Zaid’s personality coming through. I actually thought the scene with his dad was well done. I just don’t understand what he sees in Ayra. Part of me thinks that he’s been with her for so long that it’s just become routine for him. I’m actually glad that they showed Ayra and Zaid’s relationship without much passion and Ayra being a bit problematic. I won’t feel bad for her when he marries MJ.

Zaid’s radar when it comes to Reyyan is right on the money and I appreciated him and thought he was quite smart until I remembered that he takes all this crap for his own girlfriend 😂 Like dude, recognize the red flags in your own relationship first!

. In bold …you are bang on . Well said .

. I was actually upset with Zaid in this episode because of the way he reacted to Kashmala’s excitement. When a sweet sister like her comes to her brother to share the cause of her excitement, brother’s reaction is not this cold . Okay fine , I understand he doesn’t like Ryansh but till then he didn’t know he was the cause of her happiness. It could have been anything so the way he reacted in this cold manner wasn’t in good taste . He has all the time for that stupid Ayra to drive her around and listen to her whims and fancies but when it comes to his sister , he behaves in such a nonchalant way . The only time I thought he had something meaningful to do was (1) when he stopped the bloggers in MJ’s party (2) when he stopped Malik Zubair from slapping MJ .
. You are right about the small mercies showered on us like the fact that they haven’t shown him to be overly passionate about Ayra . Even that is cold 😂 so that’s great.

I would love to see him married to MJ but at the same time I am a bit worried about it too because he is going to be mean to her and I wouldn’t like that . That SHOCKED expression we see in its promos right after the nikah ceremony makes me think that as of now since Ayra’s brother will say no to Zaid’s proposal so he will ask her to leave her brother and come to him which she will refuse and that would upset Zaid ( might hurt his ego ), he will agree to marry MJ ( because of his father’s insistence) and right when they are getting married Ayra will realise her folly, she will come running to him but will reach right after nikah has taken place and thats when Zaid , after offering prayers, opens his eyes and has THAT SHOCKED expression. That’s the moment he will see her standing in front of him . From then on I think he will be curt and arrogant with MJ . Ayra will be the Haya of this show 😢😢

Navyya thumbnail

I hope we get some. I realize it probably isn’t his forte, but I would hope that they wouldn’t straight up lie and mention chemistry if they had no intention of showing any. I can’t remember who but someone from the production team for MPHT said to wait for another drama by Wahaj and Hania if they wanted to see romance. That was while the show was still airing. They were pretty honest there. Again, I’m not expecting crackling chemistry but just something to make us root for them. Again not expecting TB type of chemistry nor do I think every drama should include that type of passion. It has to go with the script.

I do feel like the lack of passion between Zaid and Ayra is intentional and I hope it is to show it in contrast with his relationship with MJ. Wahaj is more than capable of showing passion towards his onscreen love interest and can do the love sick puppy look pretty well. He isn’t doing that here. When Zaid’s dad called him out for not knowing anything about love and romance, I felt like Zaid paused and thought about it for a second 🤣I don’t know if they will show any passion between Zaid and MJ but MJ will certainly spice up his life.

. Yes I felt that too .

In red … yes , spot on .

I feel ( again I hope I am wrong ) the lack of passion between Zaid and Ayra isn’t intentional so as to show more with Zaid /MJ . This is how Ayra acts ( going by her previous show ) , this is her style and Wahaj is acting this way intentionally because this is his way to make it totally different from Murtsaum. He knew Mein will follow right after TB hence maybe wanted his character to not have any resemblance to his previous character and went an extra mile to get the contrast . 😂

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Genuinely asking why is everyone acting so weird in the show, also does the dubbed voice not feel real to anyone else??

The sound mixing is horrible. Wahaj sounds really different than he actually does.

The lead actress Ayeza, I love her but she is acting so badly. I am confused about this show

Edited by madhuvan - 1 years ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhuvan

Genuinely asking why is everyone acting so weird in the show, also does the dubbed voice not feel real to anyone else??

The sound mixing is horrible. Wahaj sounds really different than he actually does.

The lead actress Ayeza, I love her but she is acting so badly. I am confused about this show

The sound does suck. Especially Wahaj’s voice.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Yes I felt that too .

In red … yes , spot on .

I feel ( again I hope I am wrong ) the lack of passion between Zaid and Ayra isn’t intentional so as to show more with Zaid /MJ . This is how Ayra acts ( going by her previous show ) , this is her style and Wahaj is acting this way intentionally because this is his way to make it totally different from Murtsaum. He knew Mein will follow right after TB hence maybe wanted his character to not have any resemblance to his previous character and went an extra mile to get the contrast . 😂

Could be, I don’t know. Although he did play 2 very different characters simultaneously and well. MPHT was annoying and Saad was frustrating at times but he did a good job playing him. Also Zaid isn’t like Murtasim at all so he doesn’t have to try so hard to not come across as him so I hope that isn’t what he’s trying 🤣 I’ve seen his other work too and there’s a lot of range. He does know how to play characters differently but that was before his fame blew up so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

The only reason I thought it was intentional was because Ayra and Zaid talked about how the other isn’t romantic, Kashmala said he should have a few girlfriends but was probably too lame to even have one, and now his dad making this statement about Zaid not knowing the first thing about romance and love. Kashmala also called his life boring. He’s supposed to be good at his job, successful and smart but not necessarily exciting. He’s playing the character exactly as described. It might be wishful thinking on my part that they are highlighting these things for reason. I was hoping it was to show how his life will change. Maybe I’m hoping for too much.

unicornhugs thumbnail

. In bold …you are bang on . Well said .

. I was actually upset with Zaid in this episode because of the way he reacted to Kashmala’s excitement. When a sweet sister like her comes to her brother to share the cause of her excitement, brother’s reaction is not this cold . Okay fine , I understand he doesn’t like Ryansh but till then he didn’t know he was the cause of her happiness. It could have been anything so the way he reacted in this cold manner wasn’t in good taste . He has all the time for that stupid Ayra to drive her around and listen to her whims and fancies but when it comes to his sister , he behaves in such a nonchalant way . The only time I thought he had something meaningful to do was (1) when he stopped the bloggers in MJ’s party (2) when he stopped Malik Zubair from slapping MJ .
. You are right about the small mercies showered on us like the fact that they haven’t shown him to be overly passionate about Ayra . Even that is cold 😂 so that’s great.

I would love to see him married to MJ but at the same time I am a bit worried about it too because he is going to be mean to her and I wouldn’t like that . That SHOCKED expression we see in its promos right after the nikah ceremony makes me think that as of now since Ayra’s brother will say no to Zaid’s proposal so he will ask her to leave her brother and come to him which she will refuse and that would upset Zaid ( might hurt his ego ), he will agree to marry MJ ( because of his father’s insistence) and right when they are getting married Ayra will realise her folly, she will come running to him but will reach right after nikah has taken place and thats when Zaid , after offering prayers, opens his eyes and has THAT SHOCKED expression. That’s the moment he will see her standing in front of him . From then on I think he will be curt and arrogant with MJ . Ayra will be the Haya of this show 😢😢

Yes, he was cold to his sister. She was so excited and she looked so sad after he left her on the couch. I understand his concerns but still it was a bit cold. Kashmala is honestly so innocent. And again Zaid, figure out your own issues in your relationship first before judging. I also think he just hates the Jaffer siblings and they’re the only ones that get attitude from him.

I think you’re right about your predictions, it makes total sense. I was trying to figure out why Ayra shows up right after the Nikah. I think you’re right that he is going to be mean to MJ and she will take it to a point because she doesn’t want to have another failed marriage. She is broken on the inside so I’m going to feel bad for her. I wonder when they will have that scene of him holding her hand and looking at her somewhat sweetly while she’s wearing the green sari. He seems fine with her there.

Navyya thumbnail

Yes, he was cold to his sister. She was so excited and she looked so sad after he left her on the couch. I understand his concerns but still it was a bit cold. Kashmala is honestly so innocent. And again Zaid, figure out your own issues in your relationship first before judging. I also think he just hates the Jaffer siblings and they’re the only ones that get attitude from him.

I think you’re right about your predictions, it makes total sense. I was trying to figure out why Ayra shows up right after the Nikah. I think you’re right that he is going to be mean to MJ and she will take it to a point because she doesn’t want to have another failed marriage. She is broken on the inside so I’m going to feel bad for her. I wonder when they will have that scene of him holding her hand and looking at her somewhat sweetly while she’s wearing the green sari. He seems fine with her there.

. . I am not aware of any such scene . WOW !! Where did you see it ? Would love to watch
unicornhugs thumbnail

. . I am not aware of any such scene . WOW !! Where did you see it ? Would love to watch

It’s at the beginning of episode 1 when they have a bit of an intro with the ost. It’s not as romantic as I’m making it sound but he seems okay with her in it at least on friendly terms.

Edited by unicornhugs - 1 years ago