Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Idk what Zaid sees in her. She was so damn irritating today. Ewww!! What was with you were three minutes late. Why did you leave. You should have convinced. I want dinner, I don't want dinner. Urrrggggg!!!!

She is super irritating, zaid is blind or what. How he is tolerating her.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg what is Ayra???!!!??? What is wrong with her? Is she supposed to come off cute or are they intentionally making her annoying. If it’s the latter then good job! She’s annoying as hell!

They’ve been together since college??? I’m assuming they’ve been together for a few years. She is completely rude, dismissive and controlling with Zaid. Forget romance, they don’t even have a proper and fair friendship.

I won’t be sad when they break up but it feels like he’s moving from one toxic woman to another. At least it will be interesting with MJ.

Wahaj still had limited screen time and did spend a majority of his time driving around but his scenes were much more meaningful in this episode. I liked the last scene with his dad, his expressions were on point.

I’m tired of MJ screaming. I prefer her more calm scenes like the one with her dad. She’s good in those scenes.

Also I feel like they moved from boring Zaid/Ayra dates to boring MJ/whatever that guy’s name is scenes. At least this actor can act better than Ayra though and luckily it looks like he doesn’t want to marry MJ according to the promo, so hopefully we don’t he too much more of him.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yes, he is blind. Afterall Love is blind

unicornhugs thumbnail

Yeah she’s so annoying, how can he not see it?

Right now, I’m seeing that they are trying to portray Zaid as a goody two shoes and with a boring life…glamorous maybe but boring. Even his dad was shocked that Zaid could have any romance in his life. They keep reiterating stuff like this. Right now, he is compliant and lives a mundane lifestyle without a whole lot of excitement. I feel like the show is trying to draw attention to that. His sister called him boring, him and Ayra accused each other of not being romantic and now his dad saying this. He doesn’t always want to do what his dad or Ayra says but ends up agreeing without much argument. He only shows resistance and attitude when it comes to MJ. Now I think he will show resistance towards his dad as well.

I think the only reason they are highlighting these things is because he will change completely. He won’t be compliant anymore, he won’t go with the flow and will stop being a goody goody. I also hope that the lack of romance in his current relationship and his dad saying he isn’t the romantic type might mean he will have more passion with MJ. I’m not expecting much but they did promise us chemistry right? Obviously it won’t TB type chemistry, I don’t think I expect that from any other show, but hopefully we’ll see some. Zaid doesn’t seem to like her so I don’t know how they’ll get there. Passion can be seen volatile relationships too so hopefully!

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. . That’s why I said “What’s wrong with Badar Mehmood , is he mad ?” Sickening , absolutely sickening it was to watch the episode last night
Navyya thumbnail

Biopolar mubashara nhi ayra lagti hai. Such irritating character. If mubashara is egoistic then ayra is also self centered

. You quoted exactly my thoughts and what’s worse is thst I have a hunch she will be endgame with Zaid . She always manages to get the guy in the end . Badar has a special place in his heart for her 🥲
Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Yeah she’s so annoying, how can he not see it?

Right now, I’m seeing that they are trying to portray Zaid as a goody two shoes and with a boring life…glamorous maybe but boring. Even his dad was shocked that Zaid could have any romance in his life. They keep reiterating stuff like this. Right now, he is compliant and lives a mundane lifestyle without a whole lot of excitement. I feel like the show is trying to draw attention to that. His sister called him boring, him and Ayra accused each other of not being romantic and now his dad saying this. He doesn’t always want to do what his dad or Ayra says but ends up agreeing without much argument. He only shows resistance and attitude when it comes to MJ. Now I think he will show resistance towards his dad as well.

I think the only reason they are highlighting these things is because he will change completely. He won’t be compliant anymore, he won’t go with the flow and will stop being a goody goody. I also hope that the lack of romance in his current relationship and his dad saying he isn’t the romantic type might mean he will have more passion with MJ. I’m not expecting much but they did promise us chemistry right? Obviously it won’t TB type chemistry, I don’t think I expect that from any other show, but hopefully we’ll see some. Zaid doesn’t seem to like her so I don’t know how they’ll get there. Passion can be seen volatile relationships too so hopefully!

in bold. Yes it certainly can but I highly doubt we will see it 🥲 Badar just isn’t capable of it . In red…oh how I would love it but again I am not hopeful about it at all.
Navyya thumbnail
. . Yessss…my strong hunch which I want to turn out wrong . Only enjoyable thing in the show so far is MJ and her brother . I am not enjoying Wahaj’s scenes too.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . Yessss…my strong hunch which I want to turn out wrong . Only enjoyable thing in the show so far is MJ and her brother . I am not enjoying Wahaj’s scenes too.

I was okay with his scenes today. I felt like there was something for him to do so you could see more of Zaid’s personality coming through. I actually thought the scene with his dad was well done. I just don’t understand what he sees in Ayra. Part of me thinks that he’s been with her for so long that it’s just become routine for him. I’m actually glad that they showed Ayra and Zaid’s relationship without much passion and Ayra being a bit problematic. I won’t feel bad for her when he marries MJ.

Zaid’s radar when it comes to Reyyan is right on the money and I appreciated him and thought he was quite smart until I remembered that he takes all this crap for his own girlfriend 😂 Like dude, recognize the red flags in your own relationship first!

unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

in bold. Yes it certainly can but I highly doubt we will see it 🥲 Badar just isn’t capable of it . In red…oh how I would love it but again I am not hopeful about it at all.

I hope we get some. I realize it probably isn’t his forte, but I would hope that they wouldn’t straight up lie and mention chemistry if they had no intention of showing any. I can’t remember who but someone from the production team for MPHT said to wait for another drama by Wahaj and Hania if they wanted to see romance. That was while the show was still airing. They were pretty honest there. Again, I’m not expecting crackling chemistry but just something to make us root for them. Again not expecting TB type of chemistry nor do I think every drama should include that type of passion. It has to go with the script.

I do feel like the lack of passion between Zaid and Ayra is intentional and I hope it is to show it in contrast with his relationship with MJ. Wahaj is more than capable of showing passion towards his onscreen love interest and can do the love sick puppy look pretty well. He isn’t doing that here. When Zaid’s dad called him out for not knowing anything about love and romance, I felt like Zaid paused and thought about it for a second 🤣I don’t know if they will show any passion between Zaid and MJ but MJ will certainly spice up his life.