Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Mujhe laga sirf maine dil diya hai, par aaj sacchai pata chal gayi smiley36

Damn gurl .. so the June Wedding IS happening after all huh? smiley37

Ps I can feel your happiness through this post smiley36smiley27

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

What is up with ayra??

.. Does she have some sort of issues? Firstly she acts pretty much dead as if she has no energy.....

.... Now she is behaving like a complete loon... She calls him, then asks him to leave, then fights that why did you leave... She complains that why didn't you take me to dinner then says I want to go home.... And says women have mood swings!!!! Wtfffff....

She treats him like crap..

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

What is up with ayra??

.. Does she have some sort of issues? Firstly she acts pretty much dead as if she has no energy.....

.... Now she is behaving like a complete loon... She calls him, then asks him to leave, then fights that why did you leave... She complains that why didn't you take me to dinner then says I want to go home.... And says women have mood swings!!!! Wtfffff....

. . Yes she is beyond pathetic . It’s a torture to watch her scenes. What’s wrong with Badar Mehmood . Has he gone mad or what 🥲🥲….

Oh my Gosh! This Ayra is so irritating. Please just chuck her out of Zaid's life someone asap. I feel bad for her bhabhi as well. Why can't she just refuse saying I don't want to meet anyone for proposal? Has a bf, couldn't she just tell this to her family instead of repeatedly seeing bhai and bhabhi fight.

Also, I feel like they deliberately made Ayra like this so that people can root for MJ and Zaid.

Originally posted by: bips

What is up with ayra??

Idk what Zaid sees in her. She was so damn irritating today. Ewww!! What was with you were three minutes late. Why did you leave. You should have convinced. I want dinner, I don't want dinner. Urrrggggg!!!!

Biopolar mubashara nhi ayra lagti hai. Such irritating character. If mubashara is egoistic then ayra is also self centered