Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Depressing dramas Cheekh, Balaa, Tinkay Ka Sahara , Pyar Ke Sadqay, Dil Zaar Zaar Fitoor aur Bashr Momin ki writer 😵

OMG she wrote these dramas?????? these three dramas were torture😲 Cheekh m to kuch bi positive hua ni last tk and Balaa, my god
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Yes she is a good actress and in MPTH she was highly appreciated, but idk I feel she doesn't experiment like Sajal, saba and Yumna, she mostly chooses to do a glamourous FL.

I guess she isn't ready to take risks or give too much time to a character. The other 3 seems to be completely dedicated to the dramas they do. Some actors get involved with a character and it will affect their real life. She might not want to do characters that are too depressing or too dark and deep.

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Oh my God ! I saw pks and cheekh. Pks was good though Gillian kept getting upper hand but for the last 2 episodes. At least it had happy ending .
cheekh started out great but after Saba’s husbands death ( which was absolutely not needed ) I lost interest. That death made it sooooo depressing

In the director interview he took credit that he made a lot of changes, he added lead scenes because he thought that's what audiences like, and earlier there were very less scenes of the main leads

Though he got bashed in the comments for taking writers' credits,🤣but maybe we only got happy moments because of the director.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

It's funny how some people deliberately bring sajal's name into a thread with no relation to her and then blame KA fans for simply answering their questions?🤣

Everyone here was busy talking about how sadist the writer is. But out of no where someone wanted to know how good of an actress sajal is.

They are the ones that brought up sajal and KA's name in a wahaj-ayeza starred drama thread and badnam hum ho rahe hai🤣

🤣🤣 People who want to do indirect attacks will choose this way you just ignore.

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Another project of Wahaj!!!

Though I feel he's going towards over-exposure, yet, I don't mind it as he waited for this fame for a long time with patience and now, when finally, he's getting this well-deserved attention, and trying to make the most of it then it's his right. If I don't feel like watching it now, I'll add it to my watch list and will watch it after some time.

One thing I'm glad about is that, unlike Bilal, he's not repeating his female lead - something that I really admire. Seeing the same romantic pair attract only that pair's shippers, while the rest of the viewers start feeling bored. Wahaj is so smart that instead of picking a few actresses as his comfort zone, he creates chemistry with all of them. Besides picking different roles and creating a new look for those roles, working with a new female lead is such a smart move to avoid making the viewers feel that they're watching the same thing again and again.

Right now, I'm not commenting about Ayza. I don't know if she'll look good with Wahaj or not, and I actually don't care about it. What I care about is that she should be a perfect choice for the character she'll play. That's the most important aspect.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Neha_J

That was a genuine question and someone's personal opinion. Not everyone will know every actor or like them.

😆 Why do that in a wahaj ayeza thread

To start a mocking trial? Anyways mods will look at it.

Who are we to say anything

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Yes she is a good actress and in MPTH she was highly appreciated, but idk I feel she doesn't experiment like Sajal, saba and Yumna, she mostly chooses to do a glamourous FL.

Yes she doesn't experiment a lot I too feel I have only seen her in rone dhone waledramas or as a villain or in a comic role.

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

😆 Why do that in a wahaj ayeza thread

To start a mocking trial? Anyways mods will look at it.

Who are we to say anything

I guess.

I have been discussing things out of context as well...I mean Wahaj related 🤣

spnfan thumbnail

OMG she wrote these dramas?????? these three dramas were torture😲 Cheekh m to kuch bi positive hua ni last tk and Balaa, my god

Balaa was still fine since the name itself was balaa and there was no fight for justice or women empowerment thing going on in it. It was a typical dark revenge drama. So i didn't mind the negativity in it. Cheekh was supposed to be about a woman fighting for justice and they showed her loosing every single thing in her life to get that. Even if wahji ended up in jail and ushna's family got justice, saba's character still ended up all alone. There was no happiness in her life left simply because she chose to do the right thing. In balaa, taimoor atleast had his son and got married to azekha's character. He might not have been the person he used to be but he made ushna and her father pay for everything on his own and he will eventually find happiness with his new family.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

I guess.

I have been discussing things out of context as well...I mean Wahaj related 🤣

This is a drama thread of wahaj so you can talk about him.