Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This hinaa is dumb or what

She acts like she is most innocent, bechari on this planet earth.

Hinna is honestly the most annoying character I've ever seen smiley36

Dhang se rona bhi nahi aata smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I can't believe how these two Cheaters think they are right. Hine was MJ's childhood friend and she carried out an affair with her husband and thinks it is ok. Dumbos and also it's so frustrating to watch Mohaib and Hina. Itni irritating acting.

Mubashira's behaviour is wrong. But Mohid knew how she is. He dated her for a long time, so then why complaint after marriage? Matlab yehi hua ki he was after her money. And Hinna didn't know or what that MJ will not spare her if she gets married to Mohid smiley36

They deserve much more than what happened to them in those few minutes smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

After seeing Mohid and Hinna being followed by bloggers.

Me:

Teletubbies Again GIFs | Tenor

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

How Mohib can win case?

Director trying to say it's okay to have an extra marital affair and one sided sudden divorce? smiley7

Btw don't both husband and wife need to sign papers, court need to accept it? Wasn't Mubashira got notice only? How divorce got finalized without wife's knowledge?

Kya kehna hai jab Mann chahey shadi karlu divorce de dii Ghar mey patni honey ki bawjud, are they trying to give this message? smiley11

Pakistani dramas always shows where men can dominate, they don't even respect Islam or law. They just remembers 4 shadiya but never remembers that 4 shadiya is for emergency situation and that should be death live matter with permission of course.

But these people shows jab Mann chahey karlu ..who the heck is wife!!!!!!!

I already hate this show smiley7

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Mubashira's behaviour is wrong. But Mohid knew how she is. He dated her for a long time, so then why complaint after marriage? Matlab yehi hua ki he was after her money. And Hinna didn't know or what that MJ will not spare her if she gets married to Mohid smiley36

They deserve much more than what happened to them in those few minutes smiley36

Ofcourse they deserve that and the way Hina panics about everything that MJ is going to do that and this, it's funny. I want them to be tortured more 🤷But, I also want their stupid track to end.

Mohaib had admitted to his mother I think, that he was attracted to MJ's money.. Now he deserves worse

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse they deserve that and the way Hina panics about everything that MJ is going to do that and this, it's funny. I want them to be tortured more 🤷But, I also want their stupid track to end.

Mohaib had admitted to his mother I think, that he was attracted to MJ's money.. Now he deserves worse

I’m with you, I do want them to suffer but I don’t want to suffer further by watching them. Mohib and Hina are so annoying to watch. I’m done with them

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I’m with you, I do want them to suffer but I don’t want to suffer further by watching them. Mohib and Hina are so annoying to watch. I’m done with them

Haan dafa karo dono ko and aage badhaao ye story..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

When Hinna had her first panic attack I was lmaoing. Bachpan ki dost hai, what made her think MJ would not attack her in anyway smiley36

MJ has been wrong but I don't blame her for troubling Mohid and Hinna. Those two knew exactly what they were getting into. Toh ab victim card kyu khelna smiley36

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

When Hinna had her first panic attack I was lmaoing. Bachpan ki dost hai, what made her think MJ would not attack her in anyway smiley36

MJ has been wrong but I don't blame her for troubling Mohid and Hinna. Those two knew exactly what they were getting into. Toh ab victim card kyu khelna smiley36

Her panic attack was so funny. Her acting is also irritating

I know MJ is also very hard to like but he knew how she was. He could have just divorced. Didn't have to do this

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw7TNpaN5GW/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Looks like these two may work in another project together. But I must say, these two look good together visually atleast. Obviously can't really say about chemistry..