anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Bcz may be everyone just wants Zaid & MJ to be together. Haha

I actually rooted for them tho I do like Azkeah but I want she should work with zain again i missed them in malal e yaar

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why i feel zaid is cheating on MJ By Dating azkeah's character ??

Me too. I’m looking forward to their breakup 😂
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I want to see zaid and MJ to be endgame and i want azkeah's character to be negetive girl didn't play any negetive role throughout her badar universe and Ayeza has already played negetive twice in TDKKH And MPTH

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. . All of us are smiley42

I actually rooted for them tho I do like Azkeah but I want she should work with zain again i missed them in malal e yaar

Even I like Azekah. I liked her pairing with Bilal in Bala and Dunk. Especially Dunk. But here in Mein she seems so boring and I really don't see any chemistry between her and Zaid.

😂😂😂😂😂

This is hilarious.

Only thing to look forward to is their breakup as of now. Bcz this show at present is so stangnant...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Even I like Azekah. I liked her pairing with Bilal in Bala and Dunk. Especially Dunk. But here in Mein she seems so boring and I really don't see any chemistry between her and Zaid.

Hmmm but she should work with more actors like ahad and hamza, she should also do geo shows atleast she'll get more fame from daily soaps I want she should have more fame like yumna and anmol

I noticed that she did some daily soap called Ziddi on A plus. It was such a blah one. Poor script choice.

Cheekh and Dunk was a good choice. In Bala she is barely there so doesn't even count. Malale yaar, I didn't really watch. So cannot say..

Now Mein seems to be a good choice but again her character is quite boring, never know with the future. But I agree with you that she should do shows with other actors and also with Geo.

I think she doesn't really get lead roles more often bcz she is not that great as an actor. I think she needs a really good director for her to act nice. But I still seem to like her in general. Haha!

If you ask me, my fav female actor is hands down Saba Qamar. What versatility, she is so natural and no fake accent 😛

Edited by arfanazneen - 1 years ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I noticed that she did some daily soap called Ziddi on A plus. It was such a blah one. Poor script choice.

Cheekh and Dunk was a good choice. In Bala she is barely there so doesn't even count. Malale yaar, I didn't really watch. So cannot say..

Now Mein seems to be a good choice but again her character is quite boring, never know with the future. But I agree with you that she should do shows with other actors and also with Geo.

I think she doesn't really get lead roles more often bcz she is not that great as an actor. I think she needs a really good director for her to act nice. But I still seem to like her in general. Haha!

If you ask me, my fav female actor is hands down Saba Qamar. What versatility, she is so natural and no fake accent 😛

I want she should mostly work for 7th sky and the Sirf Tum director

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Zaid’s script

*enter with file*

*improv*

*exit*

Sabke liye dialogues likhne ke baad Zanjabeel for Zaid was basically:

Ab Kya Kare Iska Sumit Bhyan GIF - Ab kya kare iska Sumit bhyan Iska kya karinge - Discover & Share GIFs