Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ayra is sooooo cold. She was so rude to Zaid on the phone. I can understand if she’s busy at work and can’t always take his calls but does she have to be this mean? Zaid literally said that he misses her and her response was that he’s bothering her and asking him if he does any work. What does he see in her? She has a weird hold on him.

He was right when he said that he can’t do anything to impress her. He dropped everything to help her find her brother and even though she said it’s fine if he had to leave, the disappointment on her face was so evident. He seems to want to crave more of a connection with her. He wants her to share every small thing with him but she doesn’t even share more significant news with him.

I don’t get her. She is so dismissive of him but in this next promo, she’s crying on the phone telling him to bring a rishta right away. I’m wondering what is happening for her to cry, and why she went from not telling her brother about Zaid for so long to demanding he being a rishta right away.

Whatever happens between these two is going to make Zaid lose hope in love I think. I feel like MJ will get a passive aggressive Zaid in this marriage who’s going to stop caring so much about others.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saralicious7

Ayra is killing this drama lol. Boring to the core. Wahaj is sleep walking as well. Disappointing

. In bold…correct description
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. In bold…correct description

I mean what’s there for him to do so far? I find he’s good in his scenes with dad, sister and Mubashira. It’s his scenes with Ayra that are lifeless. They do the same thing over and over again with no progress. Even their problem…Zaid trying harder and Ayra not reciprocating is stuck where it is. Their problem revolves around Zaid trying to call Ayra and her ignoring him or Ayra not telling him something. They don’t get into a heated argument about it. He mentions it, she dismisses it or accuses him of not understanding or bothering her and then he moves on.

So far he seems like an easy going guy except with MJ, she seems to bug him and which is why I find their scenes more interesting. Until he has more meaningful screen time, it will continue like this. Literally one of scenes today out of his total of 2 minutes of screen time was him bringing some contract or something to the dads. I mean it’s a super mundane task…I’m not sure what he can possibly put into that scene. I honestly think they just stuck that in there to give us a bit of Wahaj because they had no idea what to do with him in this episode. Unless it was to reiterate how routine like his life is.

Thankfully, it looks like there will some movement in Zaid and Ayra’s story which I think will make it more interesting. Hopefully Zaid will be in the next episode with some progression to his storyline. They did show him quite a bit in the promo and they haven’t been doing that so I’m cautiously optimistic.

Edited by unicornhugs - 1 years ago
Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I mean what’s there for him to do so far? I find he’s good in his scenes with dad, sister and Mubashira. It’s his scenes with Ayra that are lifeless. They do the same thing over and over again with no progress. Even their problem…Zaid trying harder and Ayra not reciprocating is stuck where it is. They’re problem revolves around Zaid trying to call Ayra and her ignoring him or Ayra not telling him something. They don’t get into a heated argument about it. He mentions it, she dismisses it or accuses him of not understanding or bothering her and then he moves on.

So far he seems like an easy going guy except with MJ, she seems to bug him and which is why I find their scenes more interesting. Until he has more meaningful screen time, it will continue like this. Literally one of scenes today out of his total of 2 minutes of screen time was him bringing some contract or something to the dads. I mean it’s a super mundane task…I’m not sure what he can possibly put into that scene. I honestly think they just stuck that in there to give us a bit of Wahaj because they had no idea what to do with him in this episode. Unless it was to reiterate how routine like his life is.

Thankfully, it looks like there will some movement in Zaid and Ayra’s story which I think will make it more interesting. Hopefully Zaid will be in the next episode with some progression to his storyline. They did show him quite a bit in the promo and they haven’t been doing that so I’m cautiously optimistic.

. . In bold … 😂😂😂😂 exactly. In italics … I don’t think the writer or director have this much brain ( what I have seen so far ) to think of these details .

Wahaj shot for this show when TB was on air and he knew that after TB , this will come so maybe he didn’t want any of Murtsaum to reflect in it so I think this might be his or directors idea to make him appear this distant , tooo cool … his body language, his aura , everything is so ‘kind of not interested in anything’ types . It’s hard to put into words but I think in order to make it completely different from Murtsaum they have gone too far .
About Ayra less said the better . The most boring and irritating character of the show and what’s the need to show those stupid office scenes between her and that girl ..😢😢 maha irritating .

Looking forward to MJ and Zaid scenes . Hopefully those would be saving grace otherwise this show does not seem to have any potential. They might breathe life into it .

Edited by Navyya - 1 years ago
unicornhugs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . In bold … 😂😂😂😂 exactly. In italics … I don’t think the writer or director have this much brain ( what I have seen so far ) to think of these details .

Wahaj shot for this show when TB was on air and he knew that after TB , this will come so maybe he didn’t want any of Murtsaum to reflect in it so I think this might be his or directors idea to make him appear this distant , tooo cool … his body language, his aura , everything is so ‘kind of not interested in anything’ types . It’s hard to put into words but I think in order to make it completely different from Murtsaum they have gone too far .
About Ayra less said the better . The most boring and irritating character of the show and what’s the need to show those stupid office scenes between her and that girl ..😢😢 maha irritating .

Looking forward to MJ and Zaid scenes . Hopefully those would be saving grace otherwise this show does not seem to have any potential. They might breathe life into it .

Agreed, he probably is trying to play him differently but I do think he is also very different from Murtasim. And honestly I don’t want to see any Murtasim in Zaid. Murtasim is so special to me, lol. But you could be right maybe they are going too far in making him different although from teasers and promos from future episodes, you can see that he will start reacting more. I do think they want to show that even though he has a problem with his girlfriend, he doesn’t react much or make it into a big deal. I think it will be to show how he will change with MJ. I don’t think we’ll ever get rage with him though, that’s MJ. He’ll be more passive aggressive.

So far, he doesn’t challenge his dad much, he may resist a bit but he agrees to everything in the end. He goes with the flow with his girlfriend. I think they could have developed both characters’ storylines simultaneously instead of having Zaid do the same meaningless things over and over again. I didn’t mind until the last episode since they kind of acknowledged this so it seemed intentional. It was time to move forward now though. I’m still curious as to what provokes Ayra into calling Zaid in tears asking him to bring a rishta right away when

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Agreed, he probably is trying to play him differently but I do think he is also very different from Murtasim. And honestly I don’t want to see any Murtasim in Zaid. Murtasim is so special to me, lol. But you could be right maybe they are going too far in making him different although from teasers and promos from future episodes, you can see that he will start reacting more. I do think they want to show that even though he has a problem with his girlfriend, he doesn’t react much or make it into a big deal. I think it will be to show how he will change with MJ. I don’t think we’ll ever get rage with him though, that’s MJ. He’ll be more passive aggressive.

So far, he doesn’t challenge his dad much, he may resist a bit but he agrees to everything in the end. He goes with the flow with his girlfriend. I think they could have developed both characters’ storylines simultaneously instead of having Zaid do the same meaningless things over and over again. I didn’t mind until the last episode since they kind of acknowledged this so it seemed intentional. It was time to move forward now though. I’m still curious as to what provokes Ayra into calling Zaid in tears asking him to bring a rishta right away when

. In bold . Yes , to all of us . He will always have THAT special place which is irreplaceable.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Kashmala * being repeatedly shown red flags*

Le Kashmala:

Ye sab kya dekhna pad raha hai accha hai mai andha hun - Indian Meme Templates

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Hinna: sab log mujhe homewrecker keh rahe hai smiley19