Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 years ago

The scenes where MJ and RJ fight like cats and dogs has to be my fav. It's fun watching them break each other's heads. 🤣 Although, i do hope sometime around we get to see RJ genuinely be there for his sister but hope he still remains his true kamina self.. i don't want him becoming doodh ka dhula 😆 Is Kashmala really that dumb or does she know very well that red flag dudes are always more interesting in pak dramas? 😆

The last scene was so well done by Ayeza! The slap and "Congratulations losers" had me cheering for MJ 😆

I hope they speed up a bit and we see MJ and Zaid's equation start to build.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. I would like Zaid / MJ as endgame .

Ya me too but since MJ is a negative character she most likely will have a bad ending.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

This guy’s giving me either sleepless nights or the whackiest dreams, there’s no in between ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwiMDHqotT_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

houx does he have chemistry with?

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Joannna

Ya me too but since MJ is a negative character she most likely will have a bad ending.

Having an illness means negative? No wonder people doesn't consider mental illness a disease, it's become disease only when Deepika put any post on Instagram about it. 😂

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I would love to see MJ as bechari like sara from MHP I'm literally fed up of female leads being villain on every badar dramas i would love to see Azkeah as villain as she didn't played in most of the shows

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I would love to see MJ as bechari like sara from MHP I'm literally fed up of female leads being villain on every badar dramas i would love to see Azkeah as villain as she didn't played in most of the shows

. Yes I would like that too . Does Badar have a special thing for this Azkeah ? In Dunk too she got the ML and we couldn’t even protest because FL was really evil and manipulative. Really really hope this isn’t the case with Mein. I would love to see Maj and Zaid as endgame . So far MJ hasn’t come across as a negative character , she is spoilt brat with some mental problems but definitely not evil as of now whatever we have been shown
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

His eyebrows say ayushman khurana 🤣

What kind of name is kashmala?

In Malayalam kashmalan kind of means a pervert 🤣

He reminds me so much of Ayushman Khurana!!!
unicornhugs thumbnail

I hope not. I’m hoping they’re endgame too.
unicornhugs thumbnail

Loving the show. Ayeza and Wahaj are fantastic actors and it shows. The serial has been shot lavishly and all actors are doing a good job.

The way the series is going my prediction is - Zaid will be forced to marry MJ due to some circumstance maybe his sister(?). During the marriage Zaid will hate MJ, never treat her as his wife while MJ will be obsessed with him and of course , MJ will trouble Ayra.

In the end Zaid will get back with Ayra and MJ will either die or remain single coz of her selfishness.

There’s something off about Ayra. Zaid mentions how she is unromantic and how nothing he does impresses her. I feel like he’s the only one trying in the relationship. She doesn’t always communicate with him and as he said he loves it when she even shares the smallest details with him. On the flip side, Zaid is coming from privilege and might not understand that she doesn’t have the same liberties as him. Their relationship isn’t as strong as it seems.

I’m rooting for Zaid and MJ. Zaid doesn’t seem interested at all but for reason even in their tiny scene, they had more chemistry.

unicornhugs thumbnail

Is she completely negative though? She is spoiled, rude and suffers from mental health and anger issues. She admitted that Mohib had the right to divorce her but not in that manner. She is fixated on revenge right now which will probably consume her. She said she is either black or white…that must have been thrown in for a reason. Maybe she will be softer with Zaid.

She seems to be more inclined towards Zaid than he is towards her. At her anniversary party, she said that she would kill Zaid if he didn’t come to the party. She obviously felt they were close enough for her to say that. Meanwhile Zaid reluctantly went to the party. Zaid also called Mubashira aggressive when his dad was sympathizing with their family. He is also tensed up and seemed annoyed when his dad mentioned MJ in the last episode. MJ seemed genuinely grateful towards Zaid but he dismissed her and made sure she knew that she doesn’t mean anything to him. At least MJ seems to appreciate Zaid more than Ayra does.