"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali - DT Note Pg 62

aestheticqueen thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys!!!!!!! It's official......Ayeza Khan & Wahaj Ali is paired up together for Badar Mehmood's next drama titled as "Mein". It's produced by Big Bang Entertainment and will air on ARY Digital.

Are you guys excited?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Hey who confirmed it ? šŸ˜²

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously Wahaj will be in another show

aestheticqueen thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes! He's doing back to back shows now, kinda irritating wanna see some other as a male lead.... altough he is a talented guy but it's becoming boring to see him in every channel

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: aestheticqueen

Yes! He's doing back to back shows now, kinda irritating wanna see some other as a male lead.... altough he is a talented guy but it's becoming boring to see him in every channel

Btw who confirmed it?

Originally posted by: aestheticqueen

Bro, no offence but I read an article about economic conditions of Pakistan, how the food inflation is so high there, how Pakistan is on the verge of economic meltdown like Sri Lanka, and to survive inflation you need money and he is earning that, he has the right to do so. Itā€™s other actors problem that they are not thinking about future. I was afraid for him, of this over exposure but I get where he is coming from and I canā€™t blame him for thinking about his family and their future.
Edited by Moonks - 1 years ago
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

Bro, no offence but I read an article about economic conditions of Pakistan, how the food inflation is so high, how Pakistan is on the verge of economic meltdown like Sri Lanka, and to survive inflation you need money and he is earning that, he has the right to do so. Itā€™s other actors problem that they are not thinking about future. I was afraid for him, of this over exposure but I get where he is coming from and I canā€™t blame him for thinking about his family and their future.

TV industry is very volatile.. so he is taking all his chances.. he is very popular at the moment so why not use it to his advantage while it lasts.. i dont mind as long as the story is good!! He is a good actor ā¤ļø

aestheticqueen thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Check ayeza and wahaj's story on ig

Originally posted by: Moonks

Bro, no offence but I read an article about economic conditions of Pakistan, how the food inflation is so high there, how Pakistan is on the verge of economic meltdown like Sri Lanka, and to survive inflation you need money and he is earning that, he has the right to do so. Itā€™s other actors problem that they are not thinking about future. I was afraid for him, of this over exposure but I get where he is coming from and I canā€™t blame him for thinking about his family and their future.

Even if we put aside these economic conditions, I guess actors have just few years of peak to shine and do as much work as they can. Wahaj is getting projects and he is doing that. That's his choice. Wesy bhi yeh fame pori zindagi toh saath nhi rehta.

Heard about this on twitter

Fresh pairings are always welcome. Hopefully story achi ho