Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't understand the hype around Anmol Baloch and hamza Sohail pairing craze

Coming to Ahmed and the above list I really want to see him with all of them

But Sunita Marshall is older than all of them and him

She is 40+

AAA is in his late thirties and so are saba Sanam Saeed and Mahira

Zaara Noor is younger

Sirf Tum was good show and even the Pairing is so natural that's why everyone liked despite 4 years gap between them if Anmol Hamza can do it despite her being 31 so Why not Sunita she's pretty well maintained and knows Acting btw Sunita is 5 years older than AAA she born on 1981 same age of britney spears

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Sirf Tum was good show and even the Pairing is so natural that's why everyone liked despite 4 years gap between them if Anmol Hamza can do it despite her being 31 so Why not Sunita she's pretty well maintained and knows Acting btw Sunita is 5 years older than AAA she born on 1981 same age of britney spears

It's not about the age

I don't feel like watching Sunita as the solo heroine

She is an amazing actress no doubt

But not solo lead heroine material

She is okay if it's a parallel lead

And coming to AAA who does one drama in 2 years I don't want it to be wasted with B grade heroines

If it's wahaj or FQ or Sami or Ahsan who one show after another coming up

I don't mind seeing them with different heroines ...not necessarily with everyone they have to look good

But the way AAA is pathetically lazy and unnecessarily extra choosy ...I m also extra sensitive about his heroine and unfortunately he always gets paired up with lame heroines except yumna

But surprisingly I liked him with all the heroines in parizaad...even ushnah given I didn't watch Habs and balaa for her

She looked good and acted well in parizaad

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Coming back to sinf e ahan

I liked all the male leads

Ali Rehman with kubra ....The new guy with yumna

Usman mukhtar was too good as sajjals brother who had a thing for kubra

Then sherry who was just excellent...I think this is his best performance till date and he looked the part as well ...I would have enjoyed his scenes more if it wasn't Sonia mishal with him...don't know why they had zero chemistry and I so wished it was some other heroine as I like 2nd chances stories

The new guy with yumna was also fun to watch

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 1 years ago

You liked but I don't like i want AAA to work with his own age group actresses like Sanam Saeed, Mahira Khan, Sunita Marshall, Saba Qamar, Zara Noor Abbas and Anmol Baloch. Momina is not a heroine material tho idk why she still gets shows ??

But sanam, saba,mahira, sunita must be older than him. Yeah he may look good with zara.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

But sanam, saba,mahira, sunita must be older than him. Yeah he may look good with zara.

But they were 1 2 years older than him except Sunita who's 5 years older than him

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I love Sunita. You are right. She still can do lead roles.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

I love Sunita. You are right. She still can do lead roles.

I really loved her pairing with Furqan in that 1 show of ARY Even She's good in Mera Saaein season 1