Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Actually I like saad and dua alongside Shazain and rani but they didn't brought a top actress for AAA they made him pair with a then unknown actress which is momina Iqbal i wish Anmol Baloch played that character of momina no offense to momina she's a good actress but sometimes do indianaised acting for example. Saaya 2

Ewwwwww. ...NO WAY

AAA MOMINA had so much chemistry in the very few interactions they had

I was Bowled over

I wish momina was there as tere bin in place of sabeena and in idiot in place of mansha

She would have killed it with wahaj and AAA

She has really good on ehd e Wafa

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ewwwwww. ...NO WAY

AAA MOMINA had so much chemistry in the very few interactions they had

I was Bowled over

I wish momina was there as tere bin in place of sabeena and in idiot in place of mansha

She would have killed it with wahaj and AAA

She has really good on ehd e Wafa

I lost all respect on her acting she's nowadays acting by playing a crazy person in every show even in ehsaan farmosh she's playing the same role I'm glad sabeena was casted in tere bin as she got recognition in the show and don't talk bad about mansha I loved her in ZGH her portrayal of Sidra makes me happy AAA's pairing would've been suited if they casted Anmol Baloch, Mahira Khan and Sanam Saeed opposite him or even Mashal Khan would've been a best choice for ehd e wafa for momina's role

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Alif was not dragged, but yes it's slow paced tho for me it's one of the best drama.

Story achi thi but I didnt like the execution

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I lost all respect on her acting she's nowadays acting by playing a crazy person in every show even in ehsaan farmosh she's playing the same role I'm glad sabeena was casted in tere bin as she got recognition in the show and don't talk bad about mansha I loved her in ZGH her portrayal of Sidra makes me happy AAA's pairing would've been suited if they casted Anmol Baloch, Mahira Khan and Sanam Saeed opposite him or even Mashal Khan would've been a best choice for ehd e wafa for momina's role

Why will Mahira and Sanam Saeed do a 3rd lead

Mashal khan is literally all over the place

With her same mundane expressions and dialogue delivery

Sabeena struck gold with Tere bin but I m sorry she isn't worth the recognition

Her dialogue delivery expressions are even worse than all the above mentioned actresses combined

People hated haaya not coz how good she was but how terrible and intolerable her whole screen presence was geez

So fake and artificial acting

I m not used to watching such bad 2nd leads in Pakistani dramas to be honest

Due to meerasim craze we watched even her for 60 epis

Coming to mansha...she is good as a parallel leads....I loved her with Sami in TDKKH and Imran Abbas in Khalil Qamar show after zgh but she has no chemistry with AAA

They r like the worst combo together

And in idiot they have tried to glamorize her with fake lenses hair color and make up which is making things even worse

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Her dialogue delivery expressions are even worse than all the above mentioned actresses combined

People hated haaya not coz how good she was but how terrible and intolerable her whole screen presence was geez

Coming to mansha...she is good as a parallel leads....I loved her with Sami in TDKKH and Imran Abbas in Khalil Qamar show after zgh but she has no chemistry with AAA

And in idiot they have tried to glamorize her with fake lenses hair color and make up which is making things even worse

No matter how the role is if the story is good then they'll accept it

Do watch kabuli pulao of sabeena she has actually acted after suno Chanda 2

I actually liked mansha she's a very nice actress

Actually I like saad and dua alongside Shazain and rani but they didn't brought a top actress for AAA they made him pair with a then unknown actress which is momina Iqbal i wish Anmol Baloch played that character of momina no offense to momina she's a good actress but sometimes do indianaised acting for example. Saaya 2

I actually liked AAA with momina in Eew. wanna see them again too

Abby are you watching kabali pulao? If not then do try it. I too did not like Sabeena in TB but in KP, she is too good.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I actually liked AAA with momina in Eew. wanna see them again too

You liked but I don't like i want AAA to work with his own age group actresses like Sanam Saeed, Mahira Khan, Sunita Marshall, Saba Qamar, Zara Noor Abbas and Anmol Baloch. Momina is not a heroine material tho idk why she still gets shows ??

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Abby are you watching kabali pulao? If not then do try it. I too did not like Sabeena in TB but in KP, she is too good.

Yes I m watching it

I watched mohlat too where she was there as well with the best sister's role

She is lucky

KP I m watching coz I m a huge fan of the writer director combo Zafar Mairaj and Kashif nissar

The actor playing the old guy is also another ace director ehteshamuddin

And sabeena is extremely lucky to have gotten KP

Yes she is tolerable there the way she was in mohlat

But again some other actress would have done even a better job and added more value in all these shows if they were cast instead of sabeena

She must have done something good in real life for which Allah is showering her with so many good shows back to back with minimal talent and zero screen presence

Yunna Wahaj AAA getting all the fame and limelight after all these years of hardwork and dedication with a bit of luck makes sense and is well deserved

Sabeenas career graph sky rocketing like this is just sheer good luck

She should pray shukrana namaz everyday

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

You liked but I don't like i want AAA to work with his own age group actresses like Sanam Saeed, Mahira Khan, Sunita Marshall, Saba Qamar, Zara Noor Abbas and Anmol Baloch. Momina is not a heroine material tho idk why she still gets shows ??

I don't understand the hype around Anmol Baloch and hamza Sohail pairing craze

I have watched fairy tale few epis just to see what the hype is all about

But they r just okay

Coming to Ahmed and the above list I really want to see him with all of them

But Sunita Marshall is older than all of them and him

She is 40+

AAA is in his late thirties and so are saba Sanam Saeed and Mahira

Zaara Noor is younger