Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Exactly. But AAA and Wahaj managed to hook everybody. And that drama made them more popular.😃

AAA's character shehryaar was best followed by wahah's shariq

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I have no doubt on Umera, but I hope I love it as much as ehd e wafa.

Honest review: It got dragged, ehd e wafa was better than sinf e ahan. Kubra and Ramsha's story clicked me the most. Did not like sajal and yumna's characters.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Ehed e wafa I felt was wayyy better in terms of characters, plot and pace. I dropped sinf e aha towards the end because of its slow place and plots not being intriguing enough but it was a good attempt at something different and some characters were inspirational.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I agree with you . Ehd E Wafa was much better than Sinf E Ahan. Although I thought Ehd E Wafa would be about a group of guys in a military school , which didn't happen and only Ahad got the most of screen presense, yet it was a gr8 watch. SEA although had the plot which I thought would've done good in EEW ended up to be disappointing for me, as I didn't enjoy it like I thought. And I stopped watching it midway. 😳

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Honest review: It got dragged, ehd e wafa was better than sinf e ahan. Kubra and Ramsha's story clicked me the most. Did not like sajal and yumna's characters.

Then maybe I wont like it. I even lost interest in Alif due to the slow pace

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

And I used to skip saad dua scenes.

Why ?? I never skipped their scenes Ahad and alizeh Nailed It in Ehd E Wafa

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Then maybe I wont like it. I even lost interest in Alif due to the slow pace

Alif was not dragged, but yes it's slow paced tho for me it's one of the best drama.

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why ?? I never skipped their scenes Ahad and alizeh Nailed It in Ehd E Wafa

Ahad and alizey were fine but I did not like their characters as much as i like other characters.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Ahad and alizey were fine but I did not like their characters as much as i like other characters.

Actually I like saad and dua alongside Shazain and rani but they didn't brought a top actress for AAA they made him pair with a then unknown actress which is momina Iqbal i wish Anmol Baloch played that character of momina no offense to momina she's a good actress but sometimes do indianaised acting for example. Saaya 2

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Alif was not dragged, but yes it's slow paced tho for me it's one of the best drama.

I completely agree. Alif is a class apart. Absolutely phenomenal.❤️