Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: femmefatale09

The Creatives are trying really hard to redeem mahaan aurat Deviji. So much so that EVERY. OTHER. PERSON. in this serial is now blaming themselves or AK and declaring Mahaan Deviji blameless. Be it AK’s antar aatma or Deviji’s long lost and forgotten mother, Kanta. 

What the creatives are failing to understand is that the more they force the audience to watch the redemption of Deviji without her facing any consequences or realizing how toxic she is, the more their titular character will be hated and trolled on social media. 

Karo beta karo! Jitni bhi koshish karni hai Deviji ko MAHAAN dikhaane ki, karo. Kam se kam trolling ke liye material toh milega hunein!

they crossed that time by making CA confess to anupama that she was leaving because maya wud make anupama anuj fight & anupama hiding that from anuj. They shud not have made CA admit that if they wanted to show anupama as mahaan & make all characters blame anuj. what anupama did with CA & anuj by giving imp to her ex sasural was her character shortcoming of not being able to balance & be mahaan for her ex sasural but what she did with CA that day was evil, they cant whitewash her after that

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I can't  believe it is the same character that I felt bad for once upon a time. When I wanted her to be freed from TamaShah's clutches, never in my wildest dream had I imagined her to turn into "orat" wala but equally " suri" version of Vanraj Shah.

Today, I just want her to leave Anuj and go away from his life permanently. Where ?? To Jhumri Talaiya, Neverland or Timbuktu...

Better still, she can now literally go and live at TamaShah's mansion.. She can now jhoola jhulaoing Jhoolan Devi subah se saam tak, cook, clean, change pari's nappy, wipe her a** off with her pallyu, give oil massage to bhabhi Kavya, do sewa of Dukhmukh 24×7, hear taunts and abuse subah se saam aur fir bhi  be dhanya of that saubhagya, do everything and a lot more that her slave' s heart desire without a need to go back to KM..She can finally breathe in peace..

On rakhi/ bhai dooj she can tie rakhi to bhai Vanraaj and also sing phoolon ka taron ka, sabka kehna hai, ek laakon mein mera bhaiyaa hai..

Phir Paki aur Samar ke bacche bhi to palne ka mauka milega aage jaake.

Sab khush.. Sab se jyaada maa khush.

Aur kya chahiye, jeevan safal ho jaayegi in sab ki.

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago