Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Why did she touch hubby feet in public was it karwa chauth day? 

If you want to take hubby blessing take it in private in your home than come out 

example - kamal harris becoming first US Vp is empowerment, indira gandhi becoming PM as wmen or kalpana chawla going to space is empowerment, savitri pulle opening school is empowerment, the first CEO of a company whose woman is empowerment, biocon chief kiran mazumdhar shaw is empowerment, lalitha who was first engineer india is empowerment etc all these ppl did something no one did before in life and inspired others these aare woman we call woman empowerment when no one ever took that degree or post they decided we will study that or become that post. Imagine what sort of effort and resistance they all faced in life and what they all lost in life to reach that post 

Exactly, why you want to do such things in public, specially when you are such a big celeb?

I don't know why she was doing that, you can see that post on reddit, vo feminism wala jab bola tha naa RG ne, tab ye baat nikli thi.

I think agar koi ye sab camera ke saamne karke post bhi kar raha hai toh vo bas views keliye hai, I mean aur kya reason hai ye karke post karne kaa, also why can't I believe this ki she did it for real?  again, may be I am wrong.

aaj kal people are literally doing anything, I am sharing a link, trust me, what was shown in that video if someone asks me to do that naa, I will never do that.

haan, gunpoint par rakh kar karvaya toh alag baat hai.

Fast karna is not a problem, but feet wash karke uska paani peena thoda zyada nahi hogaya?

You just see this. Even aunties don't do all such things now a days.

https://youtu.be/6_s0sOUIIGk?si=NV4Vy_GolBgN98vS

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 12 days ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

Bit off topic

but famous personalities like this actress use feminism in very wrong way and other girls get influenced and start behaving like this, this will ruin the image of true feminism.

Also, feminism ke naam par aaj kal people are saying anything and everything, there are some brainless women who actually think that disrespecting elders, bullying old people on social media, talking bad about the opposite gender will make them cool.

This is why I dislike my gen, I mean yahan badtameezi karne se log shayad forward hote hain, then I will be backward only.

Also, why people try to mock Indian culture on social media, specially girls bhai, I agree that there were few practices jo sahi nahi thien, we have laws against those practices, but I have seen this trend that people say like "India mei aaisa hota hai, vaisa hota hai"  Sorry, lekin thodi problem har jagah hoti hai, iska matlab ye nahi ki pura culture hi bekar hai.  But again, I can't ignore this fact that some of the ideas came from our previous gen only, extra woke aur dusre culture mei zaroorat se zyada ghusne ke chakkar mei we started losing our own culture, I hope people in my gen at least realize this.

Every culture is best, but I have never heard people in countries like Japan and many other leaving their own culture, but still see, they are getting progressive, hum toh apna bhi culture chodte jaa rahe hain, aur bahar kaa bhi puri tarah adopt nahi kar paa rahe hain.  Last mei, naa ghar ke rahe naa ghaat ke. accha the funniest part, have we ever observed people of western countries mocking us because we try to copy them and badly fail, bhai my point is that why you wanna even do that, yes, their culture is very good, but why you want to leave your culture.

I am a north Indian, but ngl I love love and love South Indian girls/women for this, they are a perfect combination of being modern and traditional at the same time, look at the women who have achieved so much from South India, I mean you will get that feeling ki haan, ye apne jaisi hi hain, they don't leave their roots, so I love them for this.  They are strong headed, sharp, know how to manage things but at the same time you will feel ki ye toh apni mummy, grandma etc jaisi hi hain, so kudos to them for this, I hope this continues even in the next gen of South India, I hope that some of the traits come to North as well.

Please feel free to correct spelling and grammatical mistakes if any, kuch toh mujhe aaise hi dikh rahe hain, par bohot likh diya hai.

This fandom will always be self contradictory lol.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly, why you want to do such things in public, specially when you are such a big celeb?

I don't know why she was doing that, you can see that post on reddit, vo feminism wala jab bola tha naa RG ne, tab ye baat nikli thi.

I think agar koi ye sab camera ke saamne karke post bhi kar raha hai toh vo bas views keliye hai, I mean aur kya reason hai ye karke post karne kaa, also why can't I believe this ki she did it for real?  again, may be I am wrong.

aaj kal people are literally doing anything, I am sharing a link, trust me, what was shown in that video if someone asks me to do that naa, I will never do that.

haan, gunpoint par rakh kar karvaya toh alag baat hai.

Fast karna is not a problem, but feet wash karke uska paani peena thoda zyada nahi hogaya?

You just see this. Even aunties don't do all such things now a days.

https://youtu.be/6_s0sOUIIGk?si=NV4Vy_GolBgN98vS

Haan I agree but much.

Like I said, something done purposely for the cameras, a publicity stunt  is but a bait. Media, to begin with fell for it.

Influence on society, Let's not even get there, please. Who is recognising ir accepting it?

Look, the flagbearers of feminismsmiley29have never recognised to the fact that although it was Both Vanraj and Kavya who were involved, Vanraj was conveniently forgiven putting the entire blame on Kavya, so much so, that there was NEVER an acceptance in Shah Household nor was she given the respect of Vanraj's wife.

Hardly ever was Barkha's plight recognised nor was she respected being the Maa samaan Bhabhi.

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

This fandom will always be self contradictory lol.

I could not get the context, can you please explain?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Haan I agree but much.

Like I said, something done purposely for the cameras, a publicity stunt  is but a bait. Media, to begin with fe

ll for it.

Influence on society, Let's not even get there, please. Who is recognising ir accepting it?

Look, the flagbearers of feminismsmiley29have never recognised to the fact that although it was Both Vanraj and Kavya who were involved, Vanraj was conveniently forgiven putting the entire blame on Kavya, so much so, that there was NEVER an acceptance in Shah Household nor was she given the respect of Vanraj's wife.

Hardly ever was Barkha's plight recognised nor was she respected being the Maa samaan Bhabhi.

Media is hungry for content and celebs are hungry for fame, celebs give them content and media gives them fame, iss sab mei bevkoof public banti hai, vo bhi baar baar.

You know what, among those who were blaming Kavya you will find most of them are women only, I mean majority toh vahi hai, I don't have stats to prove my point, but that's true, and look at all gande gande names they give to women like barkha, now Shruti and earlier Kavya, kasam se lalita pawar ki door ki relative lagti hain, khud aurat ho kar they name call someone who is also a female, wow amazing.

That's what I could not understand, I meanhow you are giving all the rights of a Dil to someone who is your son's ex?  Why that ex does not even feel the need to move out of the house?  kya maza aata hai usko gali khaane mei?

Also, vanraj was forgiven why, because he was accha pita, beta, oh acche bete se yaad aaya that accha beta threw her maa out of the house, uff kitna accha beta. but he was forgiven, however why Kavya was blamed, just because beta toh apna hai naa.

why barkha was ignored, because bhai toh apna hai naa, bhabhi chahe pareshaan hoti rahe, lekin bhabhi ke saamne uske husband kaa baccha isi ghar mei rahega.

Shah se toh I have no expectations, but this anuj kapadiya, so called educated man has brain in his knees, bas degree le li hai, arey aaise padh kar kya karna hai jab tumhe ek baar bhi apni uss family ko respect dena bhi zaroori nahi laga jisne tumhe help ki thi apna business establish karne mei

Remember barkha ki entry par dikhaya tha ki bhaiya bhabhi helped anuj in expanding his business or something like that, but you can't tell your wife ki like your ex abusive in-laws she is my bhabhi, please learn to respect her, but naa, ye aadmi toh apni wife ke aage kuch dekh hi nahi paya.

why every female in this show except anupama is  a villain?

Edited by IWasHareeshFan - 12 days ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Media is hungry for content and celebs are hungry for fame, celebs give them content and media gives them fame, iss sab mei bevkoof public banti hai, vo bhi baar baar.

You know what, among those who were blaming Kavya you will find most of them are women only, I mean majority toh vahi hai, I don't have stats to prove my point, but that's true, and look at all gande gande names they give to women like barkha, now Shruti and earlier Kavya, kasam se lalita pawar ki door ki relative lagti hain, khud aurat ho kar they name call someone who is also a female, wow amazing.

That's what I could not understand, I meanhow you are giving all the rights of a Dil to someone who is your son's ex?  Why that ex does not even feel the need to move out of the house?  kya maza aata hai usko gali khaane mei?

Also, vanraj was forgiven why, because he was accha pita, beta, oh acche bete se yaad aaya that accha beta threw her maa out of the house, uff kitna accha beta. but he was forgiven, however why Kavya was blamed, just because beta toh apna hai naa.

why barkha was ignored, because bhai toh apna hai naa, bhabhi chahe pareshaan hoti rahe, lekin bhabhi ke saamne uske husband kaa baccha isi ghar mei rahega.

Shah se toh I have no expectations, but this anuj kapadiya, so called educated man has brain in his knees, bas degree le li hai, arey aaise padh kar kya karna hai jab tumhe ek baar bhi apni uss family ko respect dena bhi zaroori nahi laga jisne tumhe help ki thi apna business establish karne mei

Remember barkha ki entry par dikhaya tha ki bhaiya bhabhi helped anuj in expanding his business or something like that, but you can't tell your wife ki like your ex abusive in-laws she is my bhabhi, please learn to respect her, but naa, ye aadmi toh apni wife ke aage kuch dekh hi nahi paya.

why every female in this show except anupama is  a villain?

except devika and kanta everyone shown as villan 

kinjal wants mummy to do house work

dimpy tried to go seperate with samar(which i think was right from toxic family)

kavya had ema with vanraj 

barkha wanted anuj empire share

shruti wants anuj anupamas lover

adhya wants to seperate anuj anupama 

rakhi is vamp 

malati devi is vamp mom in law 

malvika did ema with vanraj and tried to separate anuj from shahs and steal his kapadiya empire 

only anupama is devi