No value if you not worked hard for it

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Usually our elders say people do not value what they have not worked hard for 

Like kapadiya empire was set up by Sr kapadiya so anuj does not value it and gives jobs to unqualified shahs in company 

Since anuj has not really established that company and inherited it he throws those crores of money earned in kapadiya empire on anupama and shahs so easily 

Since anuj never built kapadiya bungalow with his hard work he does not value that house and made it dharamshala for shahs and anupama favorites

atleast anuj has worked 20 years in that kapadiya empire but anupam ahas not worked one day for 9 hours continuously there so takes that company and house and wealth for granted and throwing and wasting it on shahs 

if anupama had worked 40 years to establish company and build kapadiya bungalow like Sr kapadiya no way she would have doled out jobs or money like shes forcing anuj to do and doing herself 

Only Sr kapadiya has given 40 plus years and worked his ass off for 12 to 16 hours a day to esatblish a new business called kapadiya empire so knew its value.

Same way only Sr kapadiya has stood 10 hours in cement, rain, dirt and build that bungalow with his hard earned money and sweat for a year or more to build that bungalow for his family for his wife and kids and grand kids 

It is not a joke to establish a company from start in india or USA with all corruption and laws etc yet Sr kapadiya did it giving up his family time 

Sr kapadiya could have simply enjoyed life like other humans working in others company earning some money but he worked hard to give better life and future to his kids and grand kids 

Imagine how he must be feeling his hard work ruined and thrown by anuj kapadiya on shahs instead of his kids and grand kids he must be crying tears of blood 

After Sr kapadiya died GK kaka hand held anuj kapadiya thought him all business and helped him take company to heights how GK akka must be feeling seeing his hard work wasted by anuj like this 

Its very sad affairs 

Sr kapadiya could have just wasted all money he eraned roaming world but saved everything for anuj and malvika and anuj turned out so ungreatful 

When we who are not related to Sr kapadiya feeling bad seeing all this if real Sr kapadiya see all this how he may feel? 

I know its a fictional show and fiction characters but this happens in real life too

Like Raymond gautam Singhania story 

Moral of story: Do not over do for your kids grand kids they do not really value your hard work. Just earn your money and spend and enjoy it in your life time unlike what indians do save every pie for their family kids and grand kids sacrificing their desires and dreams full life. Thats moral of anupama show. 

Now  I think the US ppl especially bill gates warren buffets are right to donate more than 50% of their money to causes or donations to better world. Atleast those who recieve those help and donations will remember them for life and be thankful unlike anuj and anupama who are wasting mony on non kapadiyas like this 

Actually bengali anupama had best message anupama donates all money instead of giving to her ex hubby and her kids. And thats right too why Sr Kpadaiya and anuj and malvika hard earned money should go as inheritance to shahs even anupama kids pakhi and toshu or their grand kids? Let them work hard and earn themselves. 

Edited by myviewprem - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Frist of all Sr kapadia name is Anil kapadia

.Ankush  father hd helped Anil Kapadia I remember Mukku said AK empire was build by Anuj. And before that it was a small time business. AK built an empire. Dat's his side of Empire. As in Anil's family's empire. Anil's bro probably also hd a business.That now is run by his son. As cousins they cld think of working together or maybe operating frm Anuj's office.AK grp means Anil Kapadia Grp.

Makers never intended to show anupama as independent business womenn . They never cared for audience voice. They ruined a show with great potential but they are too obessed with shah family

I would love to see prequel story of Anuj kapadia . I wish just like nameste America . We could probably get glimpse of Anil kapadia and Anuj taking care o his business after his death. 

Edited by Historia - 7 months ago

One of the things that Anupamaa also doesn't value is her relationship with Anuj as she has done absolutely no effort to woo him.

Pata Pataaya mil gaya.

She has put in loads of effort in her marriage with Vanraj which is why she was super traumatized at the EMA reveal. Did she have even an ounce of shock when Anuj ghosted her for Maaya? Instead she gave her super trollable Sooraj dialogue.

She has put in years of hard work in bringing up her biological kids and to take care of HasLee which is why she is absolutely not able to let go of them, inspite of how unfairly they treat her. Whatever she does for CA is because of her reflex and muscle memory of toiling as a mother before divorce, more of a habit she cannot let go of. But when it comed to making real and hard decisions for her, she always puts her second place.

Remember how Devika had said that Anupamaa hated cooking when she was in college so it's obvious she has absolutely never done anything that she is "famous" for, for Kanta. She never cooked before marriage, she was not allowed to visit Kanta's house while she was Shah bahu and the only time she stayed there was while recovering from Anuj's seperation. It's exactly why she doesn't bother to take care of her as well.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

One of the things that Anupamaa also doesn't value is her relationship with Anuj as she has done absolutely no effort to woo him.

Pata Pataaya mil gaya.

She has put in loads of effort in her marriage with Vanraj which is why she was super traumatized at the EMA reveal. Did she have even an ounce of shock when Anuj ghosted her for Maaya? Instead she gave her super trollable Sooraj dialogue.

She has put in years of hard work in bringing up her biological kids and to take care of HasLee which is why she is absolutely not able to let go of them, inspite of how unfairly they treat her. Whatever she does for CA is because of her reflex and muscle memory of toiling as a mother before divorce, more of a habit she cannot let go of. But when it comed to making real and hard decisions for her, she always puts her second place.

Remember how Devika had said that Anupamaa hated cooking when she was in college so it's obvious she has absolutely never done anything that she is "famous" for, for Kanta. She never cooked before marriage, she was not allowed to visit Kanta's house while she was Shah bahu and the only time she stayed there was while recovering from Anuj's seperation. It's exactly why she doesn't bother to take care of her as well.

I do not think so if shes put 26 years work kitchen and house work for their kids and baa, bapuji and vanraj so what they have been ungreatful abusive ppl

why she cannot put another 30 years of taking care of anuj and ca and kapadiya house later now

i feel she do not really love anuj or CA

If  have a child and take care of it 7 years than new child comes does that mean i shall ignore next kid? Anupama never ignore pakhi for toshu and samar. Why ignore CA for other 3 kids? It only shows she never love CA at all, its forced relationship

Same for anuj forced marraige for gains thats all no real love  

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

Frist of all Sr kapadia name is Anil kapadia

.Ankush  father hd helped Anil Kapadia I remember Mukku said AK empire was build by Anuj. And before that it was a small time business. AK built an empire. Dat's his side of Empire. As in Anil's family's empire. Anil's bro probably also hd a business.That now is run by his son. As cousins they cld think of working together or maybe operating frm Anuj's office.AK grp means Anil Kapadia Grp.

Makers never intended to show anupama as independent business womenn . They never cared for audience voice. They ruined a show with great potential but they are too obessed with shah family

I would love to see prequel story of Anuj kapadia . I wish just like nameste America . We could probably get glimpse of Anil kapadia and Anuj taking care o his business after his death. 

i prefer anything over whats going on now